UN backing Palestine takeover?

arnegrim

...still not convinced it was the wrong one.
Jun 2, 2004
California
✟13,223.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's exactly the kind of situation that the United Nations Development Program was set up to deal with, and the U.N. is spending millions of dollars there every year.

But FOX News has discovered that not all that cash is going to alleviate poverty. Instead, some of it is funding a Palestinian political campaign under the slogan, "Today Gaza, tomorrow the West Bank and Jerusalem."

Both the West Bank and Jerusalem are disputed areas, yet it is U.N. money that is paying for posters, t-shirts, even bumper stickers bearing that slogan. On Tuesday, as Israeli security forces clashed with angry Jewish settlers protesting their eviction from the Gaza Strip, Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmed Qureia wore a T-shirt saying, "Today Gaza. Tomorrow the West Bank and Jerusalem."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,165893,00.html

Is it willful or are they being taken advantage of?

BarbB

I stand with my brothers and sisters in Israel!
Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
Willful, I think. Or ignorance - whatever, it amounts to the same thing. I saw this story the other night. The fellow was questioned several times about using the money for political stuff and each time he squirmed and tried to shoehorn political $$ into survival $$. This is going to be like the Oil for Food gravy-train! :(

Upvote 0

one love

Dec 17, 2003
clear lake tx
Visit site
✟1,475.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0