Ultrasound Guided Abortion:Planned Parenthood Abby Johnson: I saw the baby fighting

Water Cross

Glory may be fleeting, but obscurity is forever
Mar 19, 2014
✟8,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mike Huckabee Interview with Planned Parenthood's (Former employee) Abby Johnson: I saw the baby fighting for its life! - YouTube

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Uploaded on Feb 26, 2010[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I saw former director of Planned Parenthood Abby Johnson on OReilly tonight and wanted to post that interview where she tells the story of her decision to become pro-life. I was then turned on to an interview that Huckabee did this weekend and Ive decided to post it instead. In Hucakbees interview Abby goes into much greater detail on the horror that she saw during an abortion procedure and its quite powerful to hear. In fact, I couldnt watch it without shedding a few tears, and Im man enough to admit it.

How so many in our country can justify the murder of the innocent life of a child is way beyond me. The depth of depravity of those who perform these procedures and those who advocate them knowing full well what they are really like is paramount. In China women are forced to get abortions and its horrible. Here we dont force it its even worse, that weve convinced women that its their reproductive right to choose to murder. How selfish are we!

Please watch the entire video and spread it around so people can hear first hand what abortion is really like. Its not only life changing to watch this video but it may save a childs life.
[/FONT]

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Mike Huckabee Interview with Planned Parenthood's (Former employee) Abby Johnson: I saw the baby fighting for its life! - YouTube

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Uploaded on Feb 26, 2010[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I saw former director of Planned Parenthood Abby Johnson on OReilly tonight and wanted to post that interview where she tells the story of her decision to become pro-life. I was then turned on to an interview that Huckabee did this weekend and Ive decided to post it instead. In Hucakbees interview Abby goes into much greater detail on the horror that she saw during an abortion procedure and its quite powerful to hear. In fact, I couldnt watch it without shedding a few tears, and Im man enough to admit it.

How so many in our country can justify the murder of the innocent life of a child is way beyond me. The depth of depravity of those who perform these procedures and those who advocate them knowing full well what they are really like is paramount. In China women are forced to get abortions and its horrible. Here we dont force it its even worse, that weve convinced women that its their reproductive right to choose to murder. How selfish are we!

Please watch the entire video and spread it around so people can hear first hand what abortion is really like. Its not only life changing to watch this video but it may save a childs life.
[/FONT]

the video link is missing.

Thank you kindly.

Upvote 0