Ukranian journalist says EU mideast migrants discussed raping and robbing other passengers

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From the "These may not be the new workers the EU wants," files: 'Migrants' discuss raping, robbing other travelers | WND

A Ukrainian journalist who traveled by train with some of the hundreds of thousands of Mideast migrants seeking asylum in the West is warning that many are not the peace-loving job-hunters the new host nations desire.
Bolivar estimated 90 percent of the migrants were healthy men from age 18 to 45. They would, she said, grab children at random and use them to bludgeon their way onto train cars.
“There were conflicts, fights and other awful things,” Bolivar said.

The climax came “when they began talking to each other in a relaxed tone, considering whether or not they should rob us, since that would please Allah, because we were infidels.

As for me, it would really be worth raping me, because I am not dressed like a proper woman. I haven’t got a hijab on my head, that is, I’m not Muslim, and so I am bad,” she said.

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
WND article, I will take it with about a ton of salt.

The biggest issue I could see with these refugees would be assimilation, and the possibility of ISIS coming in with them. Of course ISIS would prefer Europe turn away all the migrants, as they are suffering from a major population drain, including many skilled workers who have fled.

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
So, exactly how many of these 'hundreds of thousands of MidEast migrants' (they're refugees btw) did she hear speaking like this.

I'm implying that her sample size is not sufficiently large to draw conclusions about hundreds of thousands of people.

Upvote 0