Visit site
✟8,475.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am very emotional and freaked out because My aunt is going to Mexico to see my mom... and I have nothing to send her... she is leaving Monday.... and I am not getting paid till that afternoon... I dont have anything to send my mom.....no money no nothing... I cant afford a loaf of bread till monday .. so to speak... I have enough to get on the bus tomorrow and that is it.. Please pray that my mom will not freak out on me cause I have nothing to send her.. I feel so so bad... my sister and her daughter are taking care of her... and I can barely take care of my self.. I should have graduated school like other people do....
please pray that I will get through this one....
My mom is going to get her citizenship to become an american.... between now and six months to a year... i pray she will come to the US soon....
I want to scream and cry but im holding my mud cause of the baby... oh this is so hard.... Lord help me.. i love my mom soooo much...:help:
:prayer:

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am very emotional and freaked out because My aunt is going to Mexico to see my mom... and I have nothing to send her... she is leaving Monday.... and I am not getting paid till that afternoon... I dont have anything to send my mom.....no money no nothing... I cant afford a loaf of bread till monday .. so to speak... I have enough to get on the bus tomorrow and that is it.. Please pray that my mom will not freak out on me cause I have nothing to send her.. I feel so so bad... my sister and her daughter are taking care of her... and I can barely take care of my self.. I should have graduated school like other people do....
please pray that I will get through this one....
My mom is going to get her citizenship to become an american.... between now and six months to a year... i pray she will come to the US soon....
I want to scream and cry but im holding my mud cause of the baby... oh this is so hard.... Lord help me.. i love my mom soooo much...:help:
:prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus please send this young lady the money she needs for her life and also for her mother and family. Lord Jesus please bless the work of her hands. Let her momma know how much she loves her and wants to help her. Lord God I ask of you to send someone to this young lady with food to help her have enough to eat. Please send some money to her. Lord God I know how bad it is to worry over bills and not being able to pay for things and go without. I also understand the heartache of wanting to help a loved one and not being able to please please bless this family with the money they need in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:
Please Lord, bring your comfort , peace and blessings to American Princess and help her to pay her bills and manage her finances.

Help this mom to enjoy the visit by the sister, and help her come to USA in Your timing. Lord, bless this family and bring Your comfort and love to all concerned. Amen.:groupray: Lord, provide their needs and bring Your resources and blessings into their lives. Amen.
:amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen:

Upvote 0

AmericanPrincess

Jul 1, 2006
Northridge,California
Visit site
✟8,475.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thankyou sisters.... you bring me hope... I will get payed monday and my aunt will be gone by then but you comfort me in a big way... I have had some really hard times with my mom as a kid and teen and I have managed to leave it in my past, but I love her and hope she will understand... this kinda stuff can break your heart sometimes... but I must stand my ground and fight the good fight in all situations.
amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AmericanPrincess

Jul 1, 2006
Northridge,California
Visit site
✟8,475.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thankyou everyone for your so welcomed support....
I tell you If It were not for this Wonderful Place called c.f. I dont know where Id be... its been 4 years now... and I tell you this place is a big part of why I have not fallen apart.... and I thank God......

Upvote 0