TomorrowsWorld

Feb 8, 2016
Canada
✟19,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The book of Revelation was meant to be UNDERSTOOD! Never has such complete understanding ever been revealed AS YOU WILL FIND OUT.

Revelation 1:1
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants—things which must shortly take place.
Yet people DON'T UNDERSTAND IT! Do you see world events LINING UP WITH THE SCRIPTURES?
Revelation has challenged readers for almost 2,000 years. Yet WE UNDERSTAND its symbols and mysteries, it reveals plainly what will happen in our world in the years ahead. From the famous Four Horsemen to the Seven Seals and beyond, what does Revelation reveal about your future?

THIS KNOWLEDGE WILL CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

Revelation: The Mystery Unveiled!

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The book of Revelation was meant to be UNDERSTOOD! Never has such complete understanding ever been revealed AS YOU WILL FIND OUT.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants—things which must shortly take place.
Yet people DON'T UNDERSTAND IT! Do you see world events LINING UP WITH THE SCRIPTURES?
Revelation has challenged readers for almost 2,000 years. Yet WE UNDERSTAND its symbols and mysteries, it reveals plainly what will happen in our world in the years ahead. From the famous Four Horsemen to the Seven Seals and beyond, what does Revelation reveal about your future?

Isn't this from the Church of God ? Only rebranded under Tomorrows World ?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Are you talking about that offshoot from Herbert W. Atmstong's Worldwide Church of God?

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Are you talking about that offshoot from Herbert W. Atmstong's Worldwide Church of God?
Yea, I listened to that 30 minute video and it vaguely reminded me of those books I read 30 some odd years ago......Looking back that whole England is the Lion, the USA was the Eagle was scary dumb...LOL.

• Agree
Reactions: Paul Yohannan
Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
HWA was not not only a false teacher, he was a false prophet and claimed to be the Elijah of God

The British/Israel ruse is still held by many in professing Christianity today

And when you see that these Gentile followers claim to be of the lost 10 tribes of Israel and the "Israel of God" you can know what is going on .... this teaching is a total sham

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yea, I listened to that 30 minute video and it vaguely reminded me of those books I read 30 some odd years ago......Looking back that whole England is the Lion, the USA was the Eagle was scary dumb...LOL.
HAhaha!I used to listen to that on the radio. I even subscribed to that Plain Truth magazine. I guess you could call me gullible. But, Praise God I grew.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
Herbert and Garner Ted Armstrong's teachings are still on the board today and practiced in a number of spin offs of the same ruse

Some are on this forum today

The same will also tell you that the Lord is finished with His ethnic nation of Israel ... and that their religious organization is now the "Israel of God"

This replacement theology ruse has other promoters as well and includes most of the divides of the professing "church", Catholic and protestant

When you see this denial of Israel's continued position you can know that you are listening to false teaching of many colors for proprietary gain

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Agreed.

The Revelation means......"Unfolding or revealing". Revealing what????

The Book Of Daniel!!!!!

No one should even attempt to study the Revelation without first having read and studied Daniel.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
HAhaja!I used to listen to that on the radio. I even subscribed to that Plain Truth magazine. I guess you could call me gullible. But, Praise God I grew.

I for one am glad to here that!

We all have the ability to grow and learn if we will but study the Word of God instead of the thoughts of men.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Yes it is! It is also rooted in "Replacement Theology" which is also the root of the "Preterist" movement.

It is heresy and a scourge which needs to be identified and rebuked when found.

2 Timothy 3:16.......
" All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness".

Upvote 0

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Agreed.

The Revelation means......"Unfolding or revealing". Revealing what????

The Book Of Daniel!!!!!

No one should even attempt to study the Revelation without first having read and studied Daniel.

I agree. But the book of Daniel was the book that was sealed, for we read it in Daniel:12:4: "But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased." The book of revelation explains what it "reveals" in the first five words, "The revelation of Jesus Christ". Whoever denies that revelation can be understood is saying that Jesus cannot be revealed, or that His life and teachings are "sealed". Revelation is and has always been a very important book to understand for all time. In fact all Protestant leaders, and reformers agreed on much of what the book of revelation meant. I have no idea what happened to our "Protestant" brethren and sisters. Have they forgotten?

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I agree. But the book of Daniel was the book that was sealed, for we read it in Daniel:12:4: "But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased." The book of revelation explains what it "reveals" in the first five words, "The revelation of Jesus Christ". Whoever denies that revelation can be understood is saying that Jesus cannot be revealed, or that His life and teachings are "sealed". Revelation is and has always been a very important book to understand for all time. In fact all Protestant leaders, and reformers agreed on much of what the book of revelation meant. I have no idea what happened to our "Protestant" brethren and sisters. Have they forgotten?

You are correct. The Revelation is the unveiling of Daniel.

I am a protestant and I have not forgotten.

Reactions: masmpg
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ver 2-10

Dec 13, 2016
Denmark
✟23,003.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
  • Winner
Upvote 0

TomorrowsWorld

Feb 8, 2016
Canada
✟19,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Herbert and Garner Ted Armstrong's teachings are still on the board today and practiced in a number of spin offs of the same ruse

Some are on this forum today

The same will also tell you that the Lord is finished with His ethnic nation of Israel ... and that their religious organization is now the "Israel of God"

This replacement theology ruse has other promoters as well and includes most of the divides of the professing "church", Catholic and protestant

When you see this denial of Israel's continued position you can know that you are listening to false teaching of many colors for proprietary gain

incorrect.

Finding the "Lost" Tribes of Israel

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The provable fact of the ten Northern tribes of Israel being still 'scattered among the nations', is decried and rejected by those who believe in the pre-trib rapture theory. The truth that it is the descendants of the House of Israel, who have accepted the salvation of Christianity and will receive the Land Promises of God, destroys any notion of being raptured to heaven.
The Israelites were told to mark their way, Jeremiah 31:21, as they migrated across Europe and they did; the evidence of their cairns or dolmens is extant today.
The citizens of the Jewish State of Israel are in no way the people prophesied to become as many as the sands of the sea. Jews do admit they descend from only the tribes of Judah and Benjamin plus a few from Levi. The great rejoining of Ezekiel 37 awaits fulfilment.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If that were true then every one on this eschatology forum would be on the same page , the fact that we are not should tell you something.
What it means is you have to be led by the Holy Spirit to understand Revelation. REVELATION means an opening of the curtain, or a REVEALING. So it is not that hard to understand, but then again, Satan lies, and sadly many heed his lies.

Last edited:
Upvote 0