Trump uses NBA star's cousin's murder as campaign tool

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-death-dwyane-wade-cousin-boast-odds-article-1.2768061

Donald Trump tastelessly used the tragic shooting death of basketball star Dwyane Wade’s cousin to appeal to black voters — but he couldn’t even spell the Chicago Bulls player’s name correctly.

“Dwayne Wade's cousin was just shot and killed walking her baby in Chicago,”Trump tweeted Saturday, a day after 32-year-old Nykea Aldridge was shot dead in the city's South Side. “Just what I have been saying. African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!”

Thoughts?

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And how will a Trump presidency stop similar things happening in the future, exactly?

It's been months, and other than "build a wall" (which now seems much less of a core promise) I've been asking how Trump is going to achieve any of the stuff he says he will. I'm still waiting. If any Trump supporters would like to fill me in, I'd be appreciative.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And how will a Trump presidency stop similar things happening in the future, exactly?

It's been months, and other than "build a wall" (which now seems much less of a core promise) I've been asking how Trump is going to achieve any of the stuff he says he will. I'm still waiting. If any Trump supporters would like to fill me in, I'd be appreciative.

He will "tweet" them into submission.

Upvote 0

CGL1023

citizen of heaven
Jul 8, 2011
Roswell NM
✟75,781.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
I would say that Trump is using this recent news event to take stock of the issue publicly and let it be a banner signifying the need for law and order, especially of all places, in Chicago.
I think it's great that Donald Trump is using Dwyane Wade's family as political pawns without their permission, that is a good thing!

Upvote 0