Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
“I wanted to hit a couple of those speakers, so hard, I would have hit them, no, no, I was going to hit them so hard... They were saying bad things about me... I want to hit this guy so hard his head would spin.”

The childish emotions and pattern of speech. Pure Trump.

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
poor baby....

feewings were hurt....

feels like lashing out in anger....

The republicans deserve an adult candidate, and they chose a little baby.
And he compensates for his feelings of inadequacy by picking on the handicapped.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
And he compensates for his feelings of inadequacy by picking on the handicapped.

Of course. He will bully anybody to make himself look better. He is a narcissist....

We wonder where he followers got all their anger from? Look at the source.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,146,892.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
And the name of the game is to steal the media attention from the democrats. It's what he did with his comments on Russian hacking. It's how he won the nomination.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
And the name of the game is to steal the media attention from the democrats. It's what he did with his comments on Russian hacking. It's how he won the nomination.
He steals attention by throwing a fit.

My children used to do that, but they grew up. Trump should think about growing up.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,146,892.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
He steals attention by throwing a fit.

My children used to do that, but they grew up. Trump should think about growing up.
Unfortunately as his nomination shows, it works:doh:

Reactions: aieyiamfu
Upvote 0

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Currently electoral vote share:

Hillary Clinton: 284

Tie: 47

Vulgar Idiot: 207

http://www.electoral-vote.com

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,146,892.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Currently electoral vote share:

Clinton: 284

Tie: 47

Vulgar Idiot: 207

http://www.electoral-vote.com
Yep, but we will have 3 months of this, along with the constant barrage of Crooked Hillary bilge. And with every terrorist attack(unfortunately an inevitability) Trump will make the claim that only he can solve the problem:doh:

Unfortunately looking at the polls, the momentum seems to be going in only one direction.

Upvote 0

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yep, but we will have 3 months of this, along with the constant barrage of Crooked Hillary bilge. And with every terrorist attack(unfortunately an inevitability) Trump will make the claim that only he can solve the problem:doh:

Unfortunately looking at the polls, the momentum seems to be going in only one direction.
There's a difference between Trump using fear of a foreign enemy, and Americans being afraid of a Trump presidency. THAT is how Trump is handing the national security issue to Clinton.

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Hillary's refusal to mention Radical Islam, as she pushes a 550% increase in refugees, is more proof that she is unfit to lead the country." Donald Trump.

Let's hope that momentum continues and Hillary loses by the biggest landslide in our nation's history. Maybe then the party will realize that you can't nominate a totally reprehensible human being who watched men dying while she agonized over what uniform our fast deployment teams should wear.

I can't grasp the morality of people who watch that creature tell lie after lie about her illegal activities regarding national security and then say, "Yup. She's my candidate."

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
"Hillary's refusal to mention Radical Islam, as she pushes a 550% increase in refugees, is more proof that she is unfit to lead the country." Donald Trump.

Let's hope that momentum continues and Hillary loses by the biggest landslide in our nation's history. Maybe then the party will realize that you can't nominate a totally reprehensible human being who watched men dying while she agonized over what uniform our fast deployment teams should wear.

I can't grasp the morality of people who watch that creature tell lie after lie about her illegal activities regarding national security and then say, "Yup. She's my candidate."
red herring and off topic. Move along....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
“I wanted to hit a couple of those speakers, so hard, I would have hit them, no, no, I was going to hit them so hard... They were saying bad things about me... I want to hit this guy so hard his head would spin.” The childish emotions and pattern of speech. Pure Trump.

Even my wife said Obama's television show the other day
made her sad the guy couldn't speak what was on his
mind without 20 seconds of consideration.

Trump picks up votes when he talks like that. Are you learning
or just griping?

Last edited:
Reactions: SpunkyDoodle
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,203,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Again folks, there are legitimate things to criticize the guy about...no need to intentionally take hyperbole out of context in order to think of a reason to bash him.

From CNN (so conservative source bias cannot be blamed):
Davenport, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump, after hearing speeches at the Democratic convention this week, said Thursday he wanted to "hit a number of those speakers so hard, their heads would spin."

"They'd never recover," he said.
Trump often uses the term "hit" to mean verbally attack, rather than physical contact.
The Republican nominee zoomed in on one speaker especially, though he didn't mention his name.
"I was going to hit one guy in particular, a very little guy," Trump said to laughs at a campaign rally in Davenport, Iowa. "I was going to hit this guy so hard his head would spin, he wouldn't know what the hell happened."

In other news...when Bernie said he was going to "break up the banks", he didn't actually mean standing outside of a PNC branch, swinging a sledgehammer.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Again folks, there are legitimate things to criticize the guy about...no need to intentionally take hyperbole out of context in order to think of a reason to bash him.

Davenport, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump, after hearing speeches at the Democratic convention this week, said Thursday he wanted to "hit a number of those speakers so hard, their heads would spin."

Trump often uses the term "hit" to mean verbally attack, rather than physical contact.
The Republican nominee zoomed in on one speaker especially, though he didn't mention his name.
"I was going to hit one guy in particular, a very little guy," Trump said to laughs at a campaign rally in Davenport, Iowa. "I was going to hit this guy so hard his head would spin, he wouldn't know what the hell happened."

In other news...when Bernie said he was going to "break up the banks", he didn't actually mean standing outside of a PNC branch, swinging a sledgehammer.
Nice apology for Trump. He thanks you.

Trump is trolling the country.

Trolling Trump.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,203,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Nice apology for Trump. He thanks you.

Not apologizing for him...I don't care for him personally...It just seems like the nation has turned into a bunch of 9 year olds.

There are legitimate policy issues to discuss, and people are putting all of their focus on stupid stuff.

"Hey look that guy is stealing a car!!!"
"Forget that...did you see how stupid his shirt looked!"

Anyone want to talk about the glaring flaws with his positions on trade, education, or foreign policy??? ...apparently not...evidently, people are content with mindless drivel about "what offensive thing he said" or bringing up shady business deals he was a part of from 10 years ago.

Trump is trolling the country.
Trolling Trump.

Obviously...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,421,307.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Either way, it's a childish response by Trump.

Reactions: expos4ever
Upvote 0