Trump to CNN: ‘You are Fake News’; Trump to Buzzfeed: You are a "Pile of Garbage"

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Yes it IS! It's Going to be HUGE!

I don't pity you for the buyers remorse you'll be feeling in about a year's time. All this celebrating and videos and oh it's so great only to watch the promises he put forth go away because he lies.

He said he wouldn't cut social security, medicare, and medicaid since so many people rely on these programs. Said it multiple times. I bet it's one of the first pieces of legislation he signs.

Upvote 0

squirrel123

Sep 9, 2015
✟43,176.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
It's quite funny, how Trump and his followers don't seem to understand the difference between fake news - (ie. making up stories and publishing it as fact), and publishing unsubstantiated rumors - while making it clear that it is unsubstantiated rumors!

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
It's quite funny, how Trump and his followers don't seem to understand the difference between fake news - (ie. making up stories and publishing it as fact), and publishing unsubstantiated rumors - while making it clear that it is unsubstantiated rumors!

Exactly.

I don't get why Trump and his worshipers are so in a tizzy about it. I read the CNN article, and it looked fair enough to me. They doled out the information they had at the time. Any news agency would've done the same if this had fell into their lap. I could see if they if they presented it as 100% truth, but they didn't.

I honestly suspect Trump never even read the article itself.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟605,255.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ah I see your point. When someone else does wrong, do wrong back. Two wrongs equal a right. Drop below their level. Be even more immature. Now it all makes sense!!!

Sarcasm aside its ironic how many democrats talk about being nice to the president (when Obama was it) because after all, he is the president. And yet when the democrats lose, suddenly the very rules they talk about go out the window and the become schoolyard bullies back.

Again this is why you lost. If your going to act like babies because you believe two wrongs equal a right, then of course people are going to to vote for the other person because they will agree two wrongs make a right.

Me? Was I thrilled Obama won (twice none the less)? Of course not. But I got over it because thats what a person, an adult, does. This is where we get into the whole millenials need trophys to feel better thing. And its true. Millenials on both sides I have noticed take loss pretty badly.

Well, we are taught not to repay evil with evil, but we are also taught that you reap what you sow.

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟605,255.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟605,255.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So.. was there anything discussed at the press conference, or was it just an hour of trump putting down various reporters?

He basically didn't answer any questions and reporters present stated that he had staffers placed throughout the press there who were doing the clapping for his answers and booing the questions. I think one implied they were trying to intimidate the press. It was a complete circus.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,344.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
He basically didn't answer any questions and reporters present stated that he had staffers placed throughout the press there who were doing the clapping for his answers and booing the questions. I think one implied they were trying to intimidate the press. It was a complete circus.
So, buisness as usual, then. And people are tearing out their hair about what he said instead of what he didn't say, as usual.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
So.. was there anything discussed at the press conference, or was it just an hour of trump putting down various reporters?

The first hour of four years...

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I watched the entire press conference and President Donald John Trump answered every single question from the reporters. Would you like to link your sources for the claim that President Trump placed staffers throughout the press? This entire comment ranks as "Fake news" in my opinion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
dni-report-2.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Rajni
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Exactly.

I don't get why Trump and his worshipers are so in a tizzy about it. I read the CNN article, and it looked fair enough to me. They doled out the information they had at the time. Any news agency would've done the same if this had fell into their lap. I could see if they if they presented it as 100% truth, but they didn't.

I honestly suspect Trump never even read the article itself.

I honestly suspect he never does. Remember, he's his own advisor... he's got a great brain!

Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟605,255.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I watched the entire press conference and President Donald John Trump answered every single question from the reporters. Would you like to link your sources for the claim that President Trump placed staffers throughout the press? This entire comment ranks as "Fake news" in my opinion.

Whether or not he answered the question is my opinion. Saying we are going to replace Obamacare with a really great plan, but no details of the plan, is not an answer, imo.

As far as the staffers present, that was via tweets by various reporters who were present. I believe a couple of outlets did write ups also stating that had happened, but I'm not going to bother to search to link them, as I know none of them will be legitimate in your eyes. Google is your friend tho.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,425,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It's funny on the surface....but deeply disturbing knowing our next POTUS can manipulate so many.....so easily.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The confrontation with the CNN reporter is about 1 min of a nearly hour long press conference.

I would encourage you to watch it and form your own opinion.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

So if your local newspaper wrote an article on you Performing an illegal act, but made it clear that it's unsubstantiated rumors. You wouldn't have a problem with that?

I thought they were supposed to report news, not rumors?

If it unsubstantiated and later shown as a fabrication, is that the definition of fake?

• Winner
Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,425,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The confrontation with the CNN reporter is about 1 min of a nearly hour long press conference.

I would encourage you to watch it and form your own opinion.

The CNN reporter was acting obnoxious....

It doesn't excuse Trump's comments regarding CNN or his demonstrated arrogance toward the media.

Upvote 0