Trump: thousands of Muslim Americans celebrated in New Jersey as the towers came down.

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,007.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Trump-Clown_-Danny-Anderson.jpg

Yes, it would be funny but he could be the next President:doh:

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
As not only a lifelong Jersey City resident but also one who was in Jersey City on 9/11, I would like to know what neighborhood these alleged cheering crowds were in.

For that matter, I'd like to know where Trump was...

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,936.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
As not only a lifelong Jersey City resident but also one who was in Jersey City on 9/11, I would like to know what neighborhood these alleged cheering crowds were in.

For that matter, I'd like to know where Trump was...
I grew up in Jersey City! I also was living in JC on 9/11. This is how i know he is a lying idiot. Really, almost everybody in Jersey City knew at least one person working in the towers.

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Carson is continually on the back foot in this contrived race-to-the-bottom display of who is most prejudiced. He always waits for The Donald to say something ridiculous and offensive, before countering it with his own bigotry.

So today, Carson needs to come out with two separate pieces of idiotic hate speech, so he gets one ahead of Trump. I wonder what he'll go for? Perhaps something about Muslims having fewer chromosomes?

If Carson can't get ahead of Trump in securing the bigot vote, then he has little chance in the GOP primaries, where the bigot vote is such a dominant demographic.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
If we read that article and base our conclusions on it, Trump clearly makes more sense than the person who was quoted in opposition and who said, “No one in Jersey City cheered on September 11th."

There is no way for anyone to say such a thing and be sure of it. That person, IOW, is making it up.

So If we are in doubt as to which version is more believable, it's Trump's.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,936.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
If we read that article and base our conclusions on it, Trump clearly makes more sense than the person who was quoted in opposition and who said, “No one in Jersey City cheered on September 11th."

There is no way for anyone to say such a thing and be sure of it. That person, IOW, is making it up.

Except two people who actually lived in Jersey City on 9/11 said that Trump was full of crap.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Except two people who actually lived in Jersey City on 9/11 said that Trump was full of crap.

Yeh. :doh:

That would settle it, then, wouldn't it? Two people said that they somehow knew and kept track of the reactions of every last resident of Jersey City...from which we can safely conclude that the rest of the state must have been the same.

(...and a couple of Atheists want us to think that Trump is the clown in all of this. No wonder he keeps going up in the polls. The more his attackers look ridiculous, the more it seems to reasonable people that he is talking sense.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ajax 777
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Trump was not in Jersey City on 9/11.

I was.

Who's more believable?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Well, that would settle it, then, wouldn't it? :doh: Two people said that they somehow knew and kept track of the reactions of every last resident of Jersey City...from which we can conclude that the rest of the state must have been the same. :rolleyes:

Trump specified Jersey City. Trump lied.

How hard is that to understand?

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,007.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Well, that would settle it, then, wouldn't it? :doh: Two people said that they somehow knew and kept track of the reactions of every last resident of New Jersey.
Trump declared thousands of Muslims celebrated the towers falling, and witensed said thousands. He is clearly bearing false witness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Trump declared thousands of Muslims celebrated the towers falling, and witensed said thousands. He is clearly bearing false witness.

But Trump is never going get all the Muslims "registered" if all he has to work with is the truth. Lies are necessary to promote his agenda.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
And you know that he's clearly bearing false witness...how? Because you want to believe what several people--none of whom had any way of knowing what they testified to--invented a story you could hang your hat on? I'd say "don't make me laugh" except that it's too late.

Reactions: Ajax 777
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,570.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
And you know that he's clearly bearing false witness...how? Because you want to believe what several people--none of whom had any way of knowing what they testified to--invented a story you could hang your hat on?
Please, defend Trump by posting the evidence of all the people in Jersey cheering over 9/11. Nothing less will suffice.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
And you know that he's clearly bearing false witness...how? Because you want to believe what several people--none of whom had any way of knowing what they testified to--invented a story you could hang your hat on? I'd say "don't make me laugh" except that it's too late.

You think people who were actually in Jersey City knew less about what was happening than a man who wasn't there?

Last edited:
Upvote 0