Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If Trump has already done controversial things we are in for a very interesting two years! If he had only appointed Sarah Palin as Secretary of State it would have been even more interesting. Hopefully he can fit her in somewhere prominent so we can chuckle.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What a fine piece of investigative journalism. I'm sure until now no one was aware that Trump is really a mouthpiece for North Korean and not Russia after all. Now we have finally been alerted to his allegiance to North Korea and it has been proven conclusively that he diligently studies the Korean dictator's speeches because of his devotion to that country and its ideology. But that is only the tip of the iceberg as some other phrases and words he has uttered make it clear that he is not only a pawn of North Korea but many other distasteful things as well. He has even gone so far as to use both the word " final " and the word "solution" at different times in his life so we must assume he is a rabid fascist anti semite. He has often used the word "fire" or "fired" so he must also be a closet arsonist. I shudder to think what other words or phrases he might have used that were also used by the likes of dictators, assassins, or even libertarians over the course of time. Of course. those may have been spoken in a different language and translations may vary but we can be assured that is of no consequence when we insist upon allowing our assumptions rather than common sense to guide us.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
He sure looks ruddy next to that pale Korean doesn't he?

3380.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What a fine piece of investigative journalism. I'm sure until now no one was aware that Trump is really a mouthpiece for North Korean and not Russia after all. Now we have finally been alerted to his allegiance to North Korea and it has been proven conclusively that he diligently studies the Korean dictator's speeches because of his devotion to that country and its ideology. But that is only the tip of the iceberg as some other phrases and words he has uttered make it clear that he is not only a pawn of North Korea but many other distasteful things as well. He has even gone so far as to use both the word " final " and the word "solution" at different times in his life so we must assume he is a rabid fascist anti semite. He has often used the word "fire" or "fired" so he must also be a closet arsonist. I shudder to think what other words or phrases he might have used that were also used by the likes of dictators, assassins, or even libertarians over the course of time. Of course. those may have been spoken in a different language and translations may vary but we can be assured that is of no consequence when we insist upon allowing our assumptions rather than common sense to guide us.
You're trying too hard.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Don't forget that Trump attempted to gas his own family.

Sure some said it was only the beans, but we know better. It proves his connection with Sadamm Hussein.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm the one that's trying too hard? That's funny in context of the subject of the thread.

Merely pointing out the piece was a stretch would have been sufficient without the histrionic performance art. Just sayin'.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Don't forget that Trump attempted to gas his own family.

Sure some said it was only the beans, but we know better. It proves his connection with Sadamm Hussein.

Whether one lies beneath a tattered blanket or the finest silk sheets, the Dutch Oven unites us all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think that his inauguration speech was very well delivered and many of the things he promised, such as the return of jobs and our not becoming so involved in other nations' affairs at the cost of neglecting our own
seemed very encouraging. I was also impressed by Trump's references to God and his quoting the Bible. I was a bit surprised by the lack of thunderous applause and cheering from the crowd which seemed supportive but rather subdued for some reason.

BTW
At the end of the inaugural speech Obama seemed chagrined as did Clinton. That could have been due to Trump's criticism of all other president before him as all talk no action. But most angry of all as Trump walked by seemed to be Obama's wife for some reason.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Merely pointing out the piece was a stretch would have been sufficient without the histrionic performance art. Just sayin'.

No, I don't think it would have. Where's the fun in that.
Everyone wants to be a critic.

BTW writing is not properly defined as performance art.

• Haha
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If Trump has already done controversial things we are in for a very interesting two years! If he had only appointed Sarah Palin as Secretary of State it would have been even more interesting. Hopefully he can fit her in somewhere prominent so we can chuckle.
I rated this funny, only because there's no "terrifying" option.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I rated this funny, only because there's no "terrifying" option.
Well, if she would be properly supervised by Trump and his staff I think she could perhaps barely pull through without accidentally getting us into WWIII.

BTW
Do you think that the Trump hairstyle will maybe catch on as a fad? Go to the Barber and say, "Give me a Donald Trump!"

Upvote 0