Trump jumps to Carson's defense calling media unfair in Oregon shooting criticisms of Carson

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
As Ben Carson stands by his comments on the Oregon shooting, Donald Trump jumps to his defense | Washington Post

As Ben Carson defended his position on how victims should react to a mass shooting Wednesday, Donald Trump jumped to his defense, saying criticism of Carson's comments is "not fair."
Trump came to Carson's defense Wednesday morning in a tweet that read: "Ben Carson was speaking in general terms as to what he would do if confronted with a gunman, and was not criticizing the victims. Not fair!"

... Trump has come to Carson's defense twice in two weeks, even though Carson has been gaining in the polls and appears to be a threat to Trump's commanding lead.

Good on him. :oldthumbsup:

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Indeed -- we know how testy he gets when someone besides himself gets attention.
LOL ... yet here he is supporting Carson ... even though Carson is the only person seriously threatening his lead in the polls.

It almost looks like a principled stand. Whadda ya think?

Upvote 0

Crowns&Laurels

Jul 11, 2015
✟6,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You can always expect media to twist anything that is stated. Yet another reason Trump is needed- someone with the capacity to call things for what they are.

People against that sort of capacity is by extension a supporter of lies and deception. Political correctness has turned society into a display of reactionary nonsense.

Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟936,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Who cares?

I will wait for threads which actually dicsuss Trumps policies and ideas to run the country. Stuff like this is a waste of time.
LOL...and yet, here you are.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
LOL ... yet here he is supporting Carson ... even though Carson is the only person seriously threatening his lead in the polls.

It almost looks like a principled stand. Whadda ya think?

I think the fact that you're praising Trump instead of talking about NotTrump speaks for itself.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I think the fact that you're praising Trump instead of talking about NotTrump speaks for itself.
I like Trump. Given Hillary, Jeb and the Donald ... it's a no-brainer for me.

That said, I'd prefer someone else, but I'm enjoying the show and glad to see a real shake up occurring in the political establishment. Given Boehner's unexpected resignation after just a couple of months of hard-hitting campaigning ... one wonders what additional surprises are in store in the coming months.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums