Trump carries on lying while making fun of the disabled.

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,147,798.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He cannot possibly want to be elected or he wouldn't be saying and doing the things he has. I'm beginning to wonder about his mental stability, or he really wants Hilliary to win.

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
or he really wants Hilliary to win.
That's one theory. The other theory is that there are a lot of unashamedly racist, bigoted, abrasive people out there who sincerely like the way Trump talks. Do remember that 50% of Americans have below average intelligence. Plenty apparently who wish we were back in the good old days of being casually racist, and mocking the disabled and PWs was acceptable.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's one theory. The other theory is that there are a lot of unashamedly racist, bigoted, abrasive people out there who sincerely like the way Trump talks. Do remember that 50% of Americans have below average intelligence. Plenty apparently who wish we were back in the good old days of being casually racist, and mocking the disabled and PWs was acceptable.
If 50% of Americans have below a 100 IQ that would explain our failing education system, I just don't believe that is true.
However, bigotry and racism are not a thing of the past. There is racism among all races, some worse than others.

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
It appears that the more the Left fumes and rages against Trump, the more it shows that he's the only one who can defeat Hillary--and the Left knows it.

To be sure, the piddling points of controversy that his enemies seize upon and try to inflate into monumental "lies" pale in comparison to what the candidates that these same critics support have said. But they never criticize them, which only serves to prove that none of this mock outrage means anything important. It's just another election year and so the politics of personal destruction are in full swing among "Progressives."

Reactions: Ajax 777
Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,147,798.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It appears that the more the Left fumes and rages against Trump, the more it shows that he's the only one who can defeat Hillary--and the Left knows it.

To be sure, the piddling points of controversy that his enemies seize upon and try to inflate into monumental "lies" pale in comparison to what the candidates that these same critics support. But they never criticize them, which only serves to prove that none of this mock outrage whining means anything important.
Actually I think we've hit peak Trump. I suspect Clinton would love to be facing him. But looking at the polling Rubio or Cruz are the more likely candidate.

Since when was a candidate for president taking the mickey out of the disabled whilst lying piddling? It tells you a lot about the candidates character, and Trumps is the basest of base. He is not running for class president, but for president of the United States.

Upvote 0

Yeshuas_My_Freedom

Put your faith in charge, not your fears!
Oct 12, 2015
✟10,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Despicable! :(
If Trump does take the election come 2016 those who have said over the years that the elections are not really decided by the people but by the special interests behind the scenes will be proven correct. A billionaire President. That should be an interesting future. Who pray tell would he have as VP?

Upvote 0

Mountain_Girl406

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
✟144,014.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Despicable! :(
If Trump does take the election come 2016 those who have said over the years that the elections are not really decided by the people but by the special interests behind the scenes will be proven correct. A billionaire President. That should be an interesting future. Who pray tell would he have as VP?
Charlie Sheen would compliment him well. They both talk a lot about winning without much substance, and both are bombastic and love to offend.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yeshuas_My_Freedom

Oct 12, 2015
✟10,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
John Lennon mocked the disabled too. Despicable!
Firstly, prove it.
Secondly, Lennon is dead so what's your point?
Thirdly, there's absolutely no correlation between Lennon who's been dead for over a decade and Donald Trump.

Upvote 0

Yeshuas_My_Freedom

Oct 12, 2015
✟10,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Charlie Sheen would compliment him well. They both talk a lot about winning without much substance, and both are bombastic and love to offend.
I knew Carlos long before he started going off the rails. It's been years but I'd say part of what makes "Charlie" this bad now is a chemical imbalance due to drug and alcohol abuse, like unto what is sometimes called alcoholic dementia, and quite possibly a deep seeded STD that has not as yet been detected. Not the HIV but something else.
Where he is now in his head space isn't the man I use to know. It's a shame but he's not long for this world I'd guess so I have pity on him and hope God has mercy when it's time.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Firstly, prove it.
Secondly, Lennon is dead so what's your point?
Thirdly, there's absolutely no correlation between Lennon who's been dead for over a decade and Donald Trump.
In that case, they will invent one. That's all this is about anyway.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Yeshuas_My_Freedom

Oct 12, 2015
✟10,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Reactions: Ajax 777
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thank you for the link. It may be my computer but I don't see the video working there so I went to YT to find it.

While it is still immaterial to today's politic, he's dead now. And clearly he was despicable back then. I never could stand the Beatles music. Now I'm especially glad I was no Lennon fan either.
You do realize the 60s was a very different time, right? "Retarded" was a common way to refer to mentally disabled kids at the time. It doesn't surprise me one bit that people could be so insensitive back then.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, we do know it. It is a very sad commentary not just on the state of American politics, but also on just how stupid the average American actually is, that anyone would give Donald Trump any consideration at all as president.

To be sure, the piddling points of controversy that his enemies seize upon and try to inflate into monumental "lies" pale in comparison to what the candidates that these same critics support have said. But they never criticize them, which only serves to prove that none of this mock outrage means anything important. It's just another election year and so the politics of personal destruction are in full swing among "Progressives."
Like a good Trumpette, go ahead and ignore that this guy's entire campaign has been one giant personal attack on the United States.

Reactions: RedPonyDriver
Upvote 0