DrumZ

Feb 10, 2016
USA
✟15,271.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
EDIT:WARNING: Obama is the anti-Christ!!! NO JOKE!!! The pope is the false prophet. www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZd53ynuyrg!!!!!!!!LOOK AT THIS !!!!!!!!

THEN LOOK AT THE CHART!!! When Israel/Palestine sign a "peace treaty" in Late March (thanks to the United Nations Security Council) THEN #1 WILL BEGIN!!! WW3 SOON AFTER !!!! www.kjvprophecy.com/daniels_70th_week_chart.pdf

THIS IS HAPPENING!!!! THIS IS REAL LIFE!!!! WARNING!!! REPENT!!!! TURN FROM SINS!!!! FIND JESUS!!!!
OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CHRIST AND THE END IS NEAR!!!!! AMEN!!! :):):)

Pope says "We need to remember, that we are followers of Jesus Christ. And His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure on the cross" BLASPHEMY!!!! HE DIDN'T FAIL ON THE CROSS!!! HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DIE, AND GAVE HIMSELF WILLINGLY!!!

Why would the pope meet with the founders of the 2 largest tech companies, and not disclose what they talked about!??!?!
THE MARK OF THE BEAST!

Last edited:

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,620.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS.... It seems crazy...but....think about it.
He truly is the exact opposite of who Jesus would be today. Just food for thought.
Okay..

Hmhmhmh... hmmm.. hm!

Yeah, still seems crazy.

Upvote 0

greenguzzi

Post-Evangelical, Social Anarchist, One of The Way
Aug 25, 2015
Sydney Australia
✟33,863.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Upvote 0

[serious]

'As we treat the least of our brothers...' RIP GA
Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There are too many "coincidences" for me to ignore now.

The Trump family bought and controls the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Ave.
No he doesn't, Charles and Jared Kushner do.
The Trump family is also in the process of building a $666 million tower at One Journal Square. The height will be 666 feet.
Also a Kushner property, and only planned to be 574 feet.
Another Trump Fifth Avenue property, the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall according to multiple reports. And 203 meters = 666 feet.
Actual height is 202m, or 664 feet.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But what is it in cubits? Or milliwatts? Or whatever unit you need until you find one that measures 666?
Try putting it on your t-shirt and look down on it, and see what it looks like.

Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Except the number of the Beast is 616.
"666" is a Biblical typo.
So, keep looking!
Well if the scribe had used an IBM Selectric, there would be no typo. Besides Trump is too ugly to be the Antichrist. Maybe he could be the Son of Perdition.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well if the scribe had used an IBM Selectric, there would be no typo. Besides Trump is too ugly to be the Antichrist. Maybe he could be the Son of Perdition.
Maybe the rear end of one of the 4 Horsemens' horses, that's about as much biblical cred I'm lrepared to grant him.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,620.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
He sure is something of something.

Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟894,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
There are too many "coincidences" for me to ignore now.

The Trump family bought and controls the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Ave.

The Trump family is also in the process of building a $666 million tower at One Journal Square. The height will be 666 feet.

Another Trump Fifth Avenue property, the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall according to multiple reports. And 203 meters = 666 feet.

The number 666 denotes arrogance, pride, egotism, the love of money and power, and militarism: all things Donald Trump brags about as if such things are virtues.
The name Donald means: World Ruler, Great Chief, Proud Chief. Our word "don" derives from the Italian donno ("Lord") and the Latin dominus ("Master," "domination").
The name Trump means: to upstage, to outrank, to triumph. But it also has connotations of trickery; for instance: "trumped-up charges."

Donald Trump's middle name is John, which means "God is gracious."
Thus a possible interpretation of Trump's full name is "A proud world ruler who, after God has been gracious, will attempt to upstage and outrank Christ, using trumpery and trickery."

Donald Trump claims to have a "great relationship" with "the blacks," "the Hispanics," and God. But it turns out that The Donald is much more interested in Himself than he is in other people, or God Almighty ...

Also... this is a good read... a really good read... http://rachelheldevans.com/blog/donald-trump-gospel-liberty

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS.... It seems crazy...but....think about it.
He truly is the exact opposite of who Jesus would be today. Just food for thought.
I will not say that those things have much, if any Biblical meaning. Think about the number of times that people have said such things about people and nothing has come of it. Maybe he is maybe he is not, but I am not going to sit here and keep all freaked out and/or get my hopes up.

Upvote 0

Grizzly

Enemy of Christmas
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2002
Tallahassee
✟46,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Grizzly

Enemy of Christmas
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2002
Tallahassee
✟46,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I will not say that those things have much, if any Biblical meaning. Think about the number of times that people have said such things about people and nothing has come of it. Maybe he is maybe he is not, but I am not going to sit here and keep all freaked out and/or get my hopes up.

I think it's more fun to freak out EVERYTIME! I remember when Ronald Reagan was supposed to be the AntiChrist. I mean, Ronald Wilson Reagan had 6 letters in each of his three names!!!

Good times

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Isn't it too early still to be declaring Trump the anti-Christ? It's not even an entirely sure thing he'll be nominated.

Besides.. too many conservatives like Trump for him to be the anti-Christ. It's obviously going to be some liberal like Clinton or Sanders or maybe there's still a chance Obama really is the AC, and he just hasn't revealed himself yet.

Upvote 0

Calvinist Dark Lord

Apr 8, 2003
Near Pittsburgh, which is NOT in Scotland!
✟27,806.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Except the number of the Beast is 616.
"666" is a Biblical typo.
So, keep looking!
No, SOME Greek manuscripts read 616. However if you use the Latin spelling of name Nero Caesar instead of the Greek spelling of Nero Caesar, you get 616. If using the Greek spelling, it is 666.

No, Nero Caesar does NOT appear in the text of Revelation however, many persons of a certain eschatological view consider Nero to be the antichrist referred to by the writer of Revelation.

Reactions: 4x4toy
Upvote 0