1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Check out the two new forums in our Outreach category. The Debate Non-Christian Religions forum and the Christian Apologetics forum. Please be sure to read the Statement of Purposes for each these forums before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Trumbauer Drama Competition in Alabama

Discussion in 'The Broadway Stage' started by shepard_boy, Nov 8, 2004.

1. shepard_boy

shepard_boy New Member

Is there anyone out there that is in the Trumbauer Competition? If there is I would like to know, especially if your going to state. I will be competing in the Solo-Musical Male part and would like to know if anyone else is going to state, or just competed. I am from District 1 and went first on Saturday morning. I performed Mister Cellophane from Chicago, and will be performing it at state December 3 or 4, I'm not sure which yet. I would like to hear what others are doing and their point of view of the competition. Please reply soon!
  2. Talcos Stormweaver

Talcos Stormweaver Fighter of Ignorance!

Good to see another of my kind! I got third place in the state of Alabama for contemporary comedy in the novice section.