HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My grandpa died unexpectedly a month ago (out-of-state), drove across the country for funeral. On the way, we found out father-in-law needed emergency heart surgery. His heart stopped three times during surgery and we thought we were going to lose him. We stayed to help out. My husband left me there after two weeks and flew home because he had to go back to work and found our cat- dead in the back yard.
He flew back to pick me up and then we drove back home a month after my grandpa died. We just got back and I've lost customers (embroidery business) because I was gone too long. I'm sick...caught a bad cold with fever, probably from stress of it all.
Finances are now a mess. Need prayer....BIG TIME.
h-e-l-p

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My grandpa died unexpectedly a month ago (out-of-state), drove across the country for funeral. On the way, we found out father-in-law needed emergency heart surgery. His heart stopped three times during surgery and we thought we were going to lose him. We stayed to help out. My husband left me there after two weeks and flew home because he had to go back to work and found our cat- dead in the back yard.
He flew back to pick me up and then we drove back home a month after my grandpa died. We just got back and I've lost customers (embroidery business) because I was gone too long. I'm sick...caught a bad cold with fever, probably from stress of it all.
h-e-l-p
Praying for you and family to be blessed with financial prosperity, good health, wisdom and direction from the Lord in your personal life and business.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
When it rains it pours. I understand how you must feel. I have had similar period where everything goes wrong at the same time. It is an awful period of time but God will help you through. I am praying for you...
h-e-l-p
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement With This Persons Need For Help In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN

As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0