Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This was sent by email from my sister's dear friend. I'm sharing this because I think it's important to, though, perhaps provided with a grain of salt to some things said.

I will say drought is very real here in Canada, at least the Western parts have been hit with heavy forest fires and a few places needed to be evacuated. The fires are estimated to stay until the first fall of snow.

Email:
Dear friends and acquaintances,

It is with my deepest sympathy I am sending this email out, it will be the last one I send to most of you. Some of you may not want to read it as I am not in contact anymore with the majority of you. If you do read it I believe that God has directed you to do so even if you do not realize it. Time is short, and I know you have heard it all before but at this time there are events taking place at an alarming rate that should demand your attention. Here is a link to a list of these...http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/7-key-events-that-are-going-to-happen-by-the-end-of-September

I can only tell you what has happened to me in the last few years in relation to this. Within this period of a few years I began having dreams and super natural experiences that I cannot explain. All I know is that many of them are related to a period of time or a season that we are going into. According to the bible Jesus Christ the Son of God came to earth to pay a price to big for any of us. In doing so all that believe this fact, that the bible testifies to, are given the power to become the sons of God and our cleansed of there sins by his blood shed for us on the cross. He came to save the souls of this world with his first coming, and I challenge you to look to the scriptures yourself for the proof.

However the bible also talks of a second coming when he will return to judge the inhabitants of the world. There is a period of time called the 70th week of Daniel, the time of Jacobs troubles, or the day of the Lord. There are to many details to get into here but what is important is that it is a 7 year period of trials and tribulation. It is a time of terror, so terrifying that it says in the bible that 3.5 years into this 7 year period MATTHEW 24:21 "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be". What God has revealed to me is that judgment of the nations is beginning this year starting in September. There will be an economic collapse that will start in September and effect us like never before as its reaches its peak. There is a mystery that God has revealed if you would like to look into it yourself its called, "THE HARBINGER", and "THE MYSTERY OF THE SHEMITAH" both by Jonathan Cahn. There is also other signs in the heavens which God said he would give in LUKE 21:25-26 "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken". You can see some of these signs by looking into "BLOOD MOONS" by Mark Biltz. Another sign that has recently appeared is the star of Bethlehem which is the convergence of Jupiter and Venus, this happened just days ago. This convergence has not happened since the birth of the Messiah(Jesus Christ). This is a definite sign that his second coming is so close we are nearly at the door. Jesus Will return some time in the next 7 years but before he does judgement will be executed on all nations and many will perish. Its a scary thought I know, but the truth is that biblical prophecy is 100% accurate up to this point and I can't see that changing anytime soon. One of the events in the above link I want to bring specifically to your attention, Sept. 15th, the 70th session of the U.N. general assembly. Here they are planning to divide Jerusalem and give half of it to the Palestinians which is a very bad idea according to biblical scripture. It says in Zechariah 12:1-3 "The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it". Because of this many Christians and Prophets have been receiving visions and dreams that God will allow the U.S.A. to be split in half by a major earthquake which might also set off the San Andreas fault, something like the movie that just came out. There is much more out there that I have looked at and it looks like it could be much worse than this but that is all I will share with you in this email. The purpose of this email is not to scare you even though it is scary when you realize that this world is breaking up fast. It is to make you aware of the trouble ahead and hopefully realize that you cannot make it without God because he holds the whole world in his hand. He loves us, and we are made in his image, but we are disconnected from him through sin(disobedience). The only way to reconnect to him is by receiving the gift of righteousness(Holy Spirit) through his Son Jesus, who was and is the payment for our sin, through his blood, on the cross. Its not about religion, there is no religion that can save you from what is coming. Just as God told Noah to build the ark for the first flood judgement, so now we are to get in that ark which is Jesus Christ the light of the world. If you have any questions I would be pleased to help you in anyway I can, God bless you.

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry lol I have no idea where that is, but please move it if this is not the correct area. :)

Also, I have been VERY uneasy this year and it just keeps building up. Recently has been the worst sense of unease I've ever felt. I know it sounds dramatic, but I can't help the feeling. I feel as though God has been pounding on my door as of late and I just don't know how to react expect to share this message.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sorry lol I have no idea where that is, but please move it if this is not the correct area. :)

Also, I have been VERY uneasy this year and it just keeps building up. Recently has been the worst sense of unease I've ever felt. I know it sounds dramatic, but I can't help the feeling. I feel as though God has been pounding on my door as of late and I just don't know how to react expect to share this message.

You need to talk to a therapist. Like six months ago. This feeling isn't coming from God, it's coming from your brain chemistry.

Reactions: stamperben
Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You need to talk to a therapist. Like six months ago. This feeling isn't coming from God, it's coming from your brain chemistry.

I'm not looking for negative talk. Please go somewhere else. Also I did not say it came from anywhere. So don't put words in my mouth.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm not looking for negative talk. Please go somewhere else. Also I did not say it came from anywhere. So don't put words in my mouth.

Don't much care what you're looking for. The sense of dread that you described is a symptom--talk to a doctor.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I had the same feeling before the stock market crash in 08.

even the 'experts' in the stock market are uneasy about September also.

Guess they all need shrinks, too. That was very rude btw.

Any unease among the stock-market 'experts' is based on hard numbers, models, and statistical trends, not on some vague feeling of "I have been VERY uneasy this year and it just keeps building up. Recently has been the worst sense of unease I've ever felt. I know it sounds dramatic, but I can't help the feeling.".

Any that do probably need to see a doctor, as well.

Upvote 0

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

Thread is being closed for review. I'd like to remind members that personal prophecy is against the following rule:

Topics Requiring Special Consideration:

Personal Prophecy (prophetic utterance) will be considered off-topic to all site forums. These may be posted in your own personal blog.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.