Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nichelle Nichols had the WORST singing voice in the world, I swear. I cringe everytime she sings in The Changeling episode or in Charlie X, etc. She's awful! I remember she started singing at a convention I went to as a teen. My dad looked like someone was drilling his teeth at the dentist during it! LOL

"Oh Charlie's our new darling, our darling our darling..."

Upvote 0
P

pointman7a

Tiberius said:
Sleep!

By the way, if you like that episode, have a read of the novelization I did of it!

Who sang "Girls in space, be wary"?

Just downloaded to my phone...Looking forward to reading it. I go to the used book store often buying star trek novels...like watching a new episode and beats watching reruns. It's amazing how different each author portrays the characters and stories and use of technical jargon.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok, nobody's on board here...LOL..

Fleet Captain Garth is the answer

New question:
Commodore Decker in the episode "The Doomsday Machine," had a son. Where in Star Trek do we see his son?

It was Lord Garth, wasn't it?

Upvote 0
P

pointman7a

Ok, nobody's on board here...LOL..

Fleet Captain Garth is the answer

New question:
Commodore Decker in the episode "The Doomsday Machine," had a son. Where in Star Trek do we see his son?
Fleet Captain! ahhhh!
Was this Captain Decker of the Starship Enterprise (Movie 1) who Admiral Kirk took away command to save earth from Vger.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yep! Bravo...

Next question: what was the name of Kirk's commanding officer who gave him back the command of the Enterprise from Decker? Rank and name....

Fleet Captain! ahhhh!
Was this Captain Decker of the Starship Enterprise (Movie 1) who Admiral Kirk took away command to save earth from Vger.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wasn't it Lt. Commander Sonak?

What was the ritual called that Spock was undergoing in TMP to try to purge himself of ALL emotion on Vulcan?

ADmiral Nogura.

What was the name of the Vulcan in TMP who died in the transporter accident?

Upvote 0