Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yesturday i found out that i would be traveling to Mexico on business (really
biggrin.gif
) with my Renee (my wife) and my Father, Mother, Little Sister and Aunt... This will be our first air travel since early spring, and so much has changed since. i am praying and i ask your contribution and support in prayer that our families remaining home will have peace towards our travel. (they need the peace of God!
smile.gif
) i continue to also pray that we would be kept safe and secure, blessed with favour! Thank you for your support for our family during our travel...
in Christ,

marmaladePRO

Dec 17, 2001
Medicine Hat Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟1,720.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
hola everyone... como est a ?
i am writing this from the foyer of our hotel the Agua Escondida.
i want to thank you all for your prayerful consideration... our trip had a couple of unique challenges, but nothing that could shorten the arm of our Lord. We arrived last nite to a festive Mexican New Years atmosphere, blessed (and tired
biggrin.gif
)
We will continue to pray for our family at home that they can have (and *choose* to have) peace regarding our travel.
More to come... we´re off to find and eat tacos de pollo!!! (and work, really hard
biggrin.gif
)
In Christ,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

marmaladePRO

Dec 17, 2001
Medicine Hat Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟1,720.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
we are home... we landed in Canada late last nite... and after a short sleep drove the remaining hours from Calgary to Medicine Hat today... we've been visiting the family members who did not go with us (the one's who were tempted to be REAL scared) and i am really happy to say that God is good, all the prayers have been a huge assistance... they had peace, and did not fear for our safety like they were tempted... in fact my Mother in Law had *real* peace... praise God!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.