Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
No less accepted than women who wear t-shirts, and or pants, or anyone who wears generic clothes.

Im sure Jesus doesn't really care if you wear a tie or not ;) I never understood why people dress up so much for church when Jesus told us to not worry about what we wear.

Reactions: SnowyMacie
Upvote 0

Gwen-is-new!

The Lord is my rock!
Feb 25, 2016
United States
✟27,741.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes. And I would allow someone who routinely lusts to retain their eyesight and a glutton to bring a snack in their pocket and a gossip to come to church without tape over their mouth.

We're all sinners. We all carry the baggage of that sin with us every day. If we start asking people to leave the church (or leave their sin outside the door before they come in), churches will be empty.

But isn't there a lot of examples in Paul's epistles about how to run the church, and exercising church discipline? Isn't there a different in blatant, visible sins (trans) and the invisible (lust, gossip, coveting) ones? I know there isn't a difference to God, but isn't there a difference as far as OUR witness.. Christian witness? The church is the VISIBLE representation of Christ.

Reactions: GoodGRACEshus
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.