Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am an organ donor too, but I will not put conditions on who gets my organs. Where would that stop?

1. No homosexual.
2. No person of another race.
3. No person committing fornication.
4. No adulterers (remarried while spouse still lives etc...).
5. No one who commits tax fraud etc.....
6. No one of another religion or no religion.
7. No trans period.

Essentially, no one who is different than the organ donor........

By the time the research was done to ensure the recipient meets extended criteria of a picky donor their organs would be of no value any longer. I am donating them to help anyone who needs them to save or improve their lives, including research. In giving, I give freely without conditions or expectations.
You're the one that made a list - essentially

Upvote 0

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
...You're what's wrong with this world. The kind of person who sickens me.
I did myself a favor by leaving Christianity if this is what's to be expected. As someone who has mental health issues, I don't appreciate you being such a discriminatory jerk.

Take your bigotry elsewhere. Before I actually start to fully express how I feel.
Please. Just stop. It's bad enough you're hypocritically judging in the same manner you condemn, but you're torturing the English language with the way you misuse words like "bigotry" and "discriminatory"

Upvote 0

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
And what's your source for this claim?
years of ministry Armoured. Perversion is the strongest spirit of the occult and is the ruling spirit over several others like Unbelief... that is a perversion of God's Word, Deception also , black magic, there's a whole group of them I had to know before entering the deliverance ministry.
I've seen things - the devil! speaking over someone's voice and a load of other things. And if you really cannot see that the EU New World Order is the Occult with them opening the Abyss at the World Games then look again! then perhaps your spiritual eyes this time can pick it up. Here's the transgender robots they are creating

Upvote 0

lupusFati

Bigby, Reid, and Z
Apr 17, 2013
Idaho
Visit site
✟11,996.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Please. Just stop. It's bad enough you're hypocritically judging in the same manner you condemn, but you're torturing the English language with the way you misuse words like "bigotry" and "discriminatory"

I don't use words without knowing what they mean. I used those on purpose. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean I used them incorrectly.

Just because you think you know me doesn't mean you get to dictate what words I can and cannot use to describe what I am observing. I didn't misuse them.

As for judging, we're all hypocrites. But some of us are worse than others. Besides, Christians condemn me all the time. Why shouldn't I give them the same treatment?

Do unto others, remember?

Upvote 0

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I don't use words without knowing what they mean. I used those on purpose. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean I used them incorrectly.

Just because you think you know me doesn't mean you get to dictate what words I can and cannot use to describe what I am observing. I didn't misuse them.

I know you used them on purpose. That's why I feel embarrassed for you. EG you think treating mental illnesses is "an obstinate and intolerant devotion to your own opinions", which is the meaning of bigotry.

Then there is the bizarre and disturbing notion implicit to your post that being discerning, ie " discriminatory ", is somehow a bad thing

Upvote 0

lupusFati

Bigby, Reid, and Z
Apr 17, 2013
Idaho
Visit site
✟11,996.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I know you used them on purpose. That's why I feel embarrassed for you. EG you think treating mental illnesses is "an obstinate and intolerant devotion to your own opinions", which is the meaning of bigotry.

Then there is the bizarre and disturbing notion implicit to your post that being discerning, ie " discriminatory ", is somehow a bad thing

You didn't even read my post then. This line of discussion is over until you can figure out what I was talking about, and why I might be upset at you using "mental illness" so lightly. I even just gave you a hint, there. If you can't figure it out we're done.

Also since you're having trouble with definitions, here's the actual definition for discriminatory:

1 characterized by or showing prejudicial treatment, especially as an indication of bias related to age, color, national origin, religion, sex, etc.: discriminatory practices in housing;

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm not saying anything untrue.
Looks like you're the one who needs to read the OP... and take a course in human anatomy. The OP is talking about the possibility of a uterine transplant from one woman to another. You can't just cut open a man and stitch a uterus in him and expect it to work. Creating a new life is something that involves the whole body. It would be a human rights abuse to try and grow a child like that, were it even possible.
It's a "may happen in the future" article. There's no inherent reason to think it wouldn't work, though. Transplants have been medical commonplace for years, and they're getting better all the time. Human rights abuse? I see no reason to consider it any more abusive than IVF or adoption.

And yes, saying that talk therapy cures transgenderism is untrue. As has been explained to you. Repeatedly.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
years of ministry Armoured. Perversion is the strongest spirit of the occult and is the ruling spirit over several others like Unbelief... that is a perversion of God's Word, Deception also , black magic, there's a whole group of them I had to know before entering the deliverance ministry.
I've seen things - the devil! speaking over someone's voice and a load of other things. And if you really cannot see that the EU New World Order is the Occult with them opening the Abyss at the World Games then look again! then perhaps your spiritual eyes this time can pick it up. Here's the transgender robots they are creating

Pretty sure that's some sort of half time show at a football game. Not actually CERN built killer transexual robots.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.