Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If they use uterus transplants for trans people, that's sick. I'm an organ donor and if I was a woman donor I would want to know that my uterus won't end up inside of a mentally ill man.
What if it ends up in a mentally sane woman born with male anatomy?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Who cares what your organs go to after your dead? Geez, how much more materialistic can you get than to want control over material possessions even after you're dead and no longer need them?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'd argue that anything that is possible to do in this universe is natural. Lol.
I've said so much myself. The things we do as humans may not be technically natural but if we are a part of nature then nothing that we do can really be considered unnatural, at least to us.

But if that is the case, then what is artificial?

Reactions: jacknife
Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Who cares what your organs go to after your dead? Geez, how much more materialistic can you get than to want control over material possessions even after you're dead and no longer need them?
It would be beyond pathetic if people actually started making stipulations about what can be done with "their" organs, which they no longer need, after they are dead. I don't know why I am still surprised by this pettiness, but I am.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
I've said so much myself. The things we do as humans may not be technically natural but if we are a part of nature then nothing that we do can really be considered unnatural, at least to us.

But if that is the case, then what is artificial?

Hi,

The shortened version of someone presiding at an art festival, who is normally called and art official.

LOVE,

Serious answer, anything that departs from what should or could be, like an artificial laugh versus a genuine laugh. Maybe?????

LOVE,

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It would be beyond pathetic if people actually started making stipulations about what can be done with "their" organs, which they no longer need, after they are dead. I don't know why I am still surprised by this pettiness, but I am.
Like, seriously... If God said to not focus on the material, then I'm sorry but to me, that includes your material organs that keep you alive. While you're still alive they're all yours, do what you want but after you've died? Let someone else enjoy them!

Reactions: Hetta
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi,

The shortened version of someone presiding at an art festival, who is normally called and art official.
Lol! Good one!

Serious answer, anything that departs from what should or could be, like an artificial laugh versus a genuine laugh. Maybe?????

LOVE,
And who decides what should be? I understand your point about a fake laugh vs a genuine one.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't.

I did nothing which would get you banned.

Trans man = female to male. They typically already have uteri.
Nope. To me a man is a man, if a man is trans gender the he wants to be female, you like to twist words

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There are likely prohibitions to restricting your organs transplantation.
And if not as yet, and someone makes an effort to install a condition on their organ donation such as what you describe, I have no doubt the LGBTQ community would pounce as soon as it made news. And in this PC concession world, win! Because it is "trans-phobic" , or "homophobic" , to think you have a right after death to restrict who gets the organs you're not using anymore. (as a woman donor).

As to the question, who gets to define natural, God. That's why Trans is an organic mental illness that our present level of social devolution carves up with surgery and drugs with synthetic chemicals in order to meet the demand the illness requires to feel whole. And when that fails, as it always does, there are plenty of other prescriptions and therapies to deal with what comes after.
To read false testimonies, one would think once a Trans is placated in their illness with being cut up and chemically enhanced they're out living a perfectly happy life. No, not at all. Drugs, alcohol, sexual promiscuity, self-harm behaviors, etc.... are an issue with all Trans. And if you want a real visual of what we're talking about conduct as I did just before posting here a search for Trans-women. You'll be amazed at what shows up if you remove your profanity filters from the search engine of choice.
They are never anything but what God created them to be. When their body is one gender but their mind tells them to feel something else, to see something else, that's the mind! And that's what need be treated. Cutting up the body and drugging the blood stream is barbaric, inhumane, and lawful draconian malpractice, imo.

They're not fixed! They're placated. That's not therapy, that's medical malpractice abuse. But when the whole of the LGBTQ community will descend and become exactly what they berate in the straight community should surgeons, mental health professionals, not comply with their demands and their stating what they are and how they must be condoned, which includes death threats, harassment, etc.... Medical health professionals stand to profit from compliance rather than suffer from abuse. And, it's a repeat business because the compliance exacerbates the mental health issues and the medical issues and those generate more revenue from treatment of those conditions in future.

I own a black tee shirt that carries the Bugatti logo on the back and reads in gold letters underneath: Bugatti Veyron.
I promise you if I wear that with a pair of black leggings on and walk into my garage and sit down for a day I do not become a Bugatti Veyron.

Exactly, trans gender people are mentally ill as I previously stated and was rebuked by someone with no knowledge

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You don't have a uterus.
Why is everyone playing dumb or like they don't understand english ? REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS SHOULD NOT ENTER THE OPPOSITE SEX. It's that simple.

Upvote 0

Smidlee

Veteran
May 21, 2004
NC, USA
✟21,162.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Exactly, trans gender people are mentally ill as I previously stated and was rebuked by someone with no knowledge
Don't assume all are mentally ill. It been known for some time the LGBT community goal was to destroy the traditional marriage but redefining both marriage and sexes. It was never about gay marriage.

Words have power and they want power to redefine everyone of us. Our battle is not against flesh and blood ...

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Don't assume all are mentally ill. It been known for some time the LGBT community goal was to destroy the traditional marriage but redefining both marriage and sexes. It was never about gay marriage.

Words have power and they want power to redefine everyone of us. Our battle is not against flesh and blood ...
It is abnormal thinking and behavior, much of which is mental.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Why is everyone playing dumb or like they don't understand english ? REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS SHOULD NOT ENTER THE OPPOSITE SEX. It's that simple.
Then how are people supposed to reproduce? :p

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No, God made them that way, or he planned they would get it. I also don't support LGBT
So do I understand you correctly, you don't think people with birth defects should have them repaired?

Reactions: muichimotsu
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.