JaapAap

Aug 16, 2015
Arnhem, Holland
✟1,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know. I like strawberry, but also cherries and lemon and earl grey sometimes, cinnamon is delicious and tropical and Southern fruit.
151997.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hawthorne

CF Singles High Council
Sep 1, 2005
Going to and fro and up and down in the earth.
✟44,826.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
I drink more tisane than tea, but I do use black tea in my hair sometimes.

If I'm drinking black tea, I take it unsweetened; if I'm drinking Earl Grey, I'll have a bit of sugar. If I'm drinking tisane, I'll either go unsweetened, or with a spot of stevia.

And-- most reprehensible, I know --I usually prepare bandaged tea rather than making it from the leaf.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
If drinking ordinary english tea, do you all take milk and sugar? I have milk, no sugar.
I'm not sure what "ordinary English tea" means in comparison to other teas. I'm too American, I guess... ^_^

Reactions: JaapAap
Upvote 0

LaSorcia

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Pg Tips is my fav black tea, but I can't handle the caffeine, so don't drink it often. My favourite tea of the moment is Paromi coconut almond black tea. The best tea I have ever had was a Korean green loose tea.
I used to love Twinnings Pink Grapefruit, Mandarin and Lime but it was discontinued. :poutingcat:

Upvote 0