Tornado dreams

angelameer.com

Aug 26, 2015
✟7,612.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I had a dream once not that long ago, where I was standing in the garage of the house(not the house I am in), and trees with their roots started floating by the front of the garage from one side to the other, and then out of my line of sight. The door was open and I just watched each pass by like a hot air balloon. Really quite peaceful.
Then, I looked out the side window in the garage, and I saw that a tornado was uprooting these trees, and tossing them in the direction that they were traveling.
I do not really remember anything else about it.
I am pretty sure that I have had a few tornado dreams over the years.

Upvote 0

angelameer.com

Aug 26, 2015
✟7,612.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey everybody! God has given me the opportunity to learn about dream interpretation and I would like to help in this thread. Dreamers and interpreters of dreams are a very Biblical gift. Daniel being the most notable, but Jesus's father was directed almost exclusively thru dreams as well.
In the case of tornadoes, these dreams are actually very good!
Rain means refreshing in Biblical language (Job 29:3, Deut 11:14, and more). Tornadoes speak of wind, and we see wind in Acts 2 when the Holy Spirit is given. Tornadoes often hit down in certain areas so a tornado speaks to the Holy Spirit (winds, or tornado) doing a targeted work (because tornados hit down specifically).
I hope this helps!!!

Upvote 0

LvsJesus

May 1, 2017
Mississippi
✟15,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
I had a dream once that I was in bed asleep and I woke up and my wife was in front of our window (which was really large in my dream), looking out of it as if she was really in a dream like state the way she was looking out the window..

When I woke up I saw our child at first it seemed in the middle of the bed between where we would lay. However, I got up and went towards my wife and looked and saw our child lying in a chair beside the bed..

As I approached my wife and the window, I looked outside and where we were was very high. So high that we were in the clouds. (Keep in mind my wife is from South America and where she is originally from is high above sea level.) As I looked out the window I saw, and could understand that the tornadoes that I was seeing were being formed up high where I was seeing them, and then they were going down and assuming they were causing the destruction there..

Among this one I have also had other dreams about tornadoes..

My wife also shared one with me and said in the dream she was asleep in bed as well as was in my prior dream. I came in her dream and woke her up and told her there were tornadoes and that we need to go. I got her and the children and brought them to safety in a basement where we were staying at the time (At this time we were actually half way through a road trip to NY state to visit with her people there).
So I took them to the basement and she said that she could look outside a window kinda like a tv screen. She saw these buildings and three tornadoes. They were all brown in color. She said the tornadoes were tearing up the buildings. But said that I was holding her and the children to protect them..

Upvote 0

John_O

Jun 23, 2009
✟9,153.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm a weather geek, former Skywarn Spotter with the National Weather Service & published weather photographer. I had dreams at least twice a week in which I would see a tornado & for whatever reason didn't have my camera with me ( which is silly because I go nowhere without my gear I mean nowhere!) Well after a few months of this, in a dream I finally saw a tornado got a shot... I never had that dream again.

Upvote 0