St. Louis, MO.
✟373,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
If it's reported to the media, then it's hardly secret. Seems to me that the way this story is titled is just to stir up the tin foil hat brigade.

"In a quiet meeting closed to the news media and the public, Bill Gates, David Rockefeller Sr., Oprah Winfrey and other leading philanthropists met in New York this month to discuss ways to promote efforts to solve growing social problems in America and abroad. .."

Top billionaires meet in secret - Giving- msnbc.com

PsychMJC

Nov 7, 2007
✟8,294.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I've been wondering how these guys could be such successful businessmen and yet fail to have this supersecret meeting be anywhere near.... secret. Is it secret because the public isn't let in? Psh then you should have seen the supersecret manager meetings we got up to when I worked for Zumiez..

Upvote 0

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I've been wondering how these guys could be such successful businessmen and yet fail to have this supersecret meeting be anywhere near.... secret. Is it secret because the public isn't let in? Psh then you should have seen the supersecret manager meetings we got up to when I worked for Zumiez..

It's the Illum...err..never mind. You know who.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,345.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Are they incompetent or do they just want you to think that they are incompetent?

Actually they are brilliant! This is not their meeting, their meeting is a couiple of blocks away. Great smoke screen and it gave them an excuse to be in the same city. At least 5 of the real Illuminatti (as far as th world knows) employees or confidants of the billionares who are meeting!

:p

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,933.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't see the big deal about wealthy people holding a meeting.I sure wealthy people have plenty of meetings that nobody new about.I guess with the world in collapse and taxes of course they need to have a meeting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums