charity crocheter
Feb 20, 2004
East Tenn.
✟9,279.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
If you really think about it, every day is somebody's last day or beginning of their last days. So why all the fuss and bother over this stuff? You can look for signs "the end is near" and get hit by a bus tomorrow. In which case, the end was closer than you thought. Getting all caught up with looking for "the Anti-Christ" and seeking signs and symbols only distracts you from work that could be done here and now. Surely there are hungry you could feed, sick you could comfort, non-believers or uninformed persons you could be reaching out to. But instead, you turn to looking for "the Beast" in every action and word of the one you believe to be "the One". Seems a wee bit obsessive if you ask me.

And what if Tony Blair turns out not to be the one you think he is? What if he turns out to be someone who is truly working to make things better with no designs on world domination or anything else the Anti-Christ is supposed to be into? What if he goes to the Middle East and gets blown up by a suicide car bomber next week? On whom will your accusatory gaze turn next?

Things will happen as their are supposed to happen, whan they are suppose to happen. Work for today and let tomorrow wait for tomorrow.

Upvote 0

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To Strong in Him;
You may not like what I am about to say however it still needs to be said; you may not be in pain or upset but you are certainly causing anyone who reads your postings considerable pain with your argumentative, belligerent and aggressive stance. I did not come onto this website to bullied or intimidated into supplying you or anyone else with information that I have already explained to you is quite readily available on my website. Check the bottom of this and my last posting for the website address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,971.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To Strong in Him;
You may not like what I am about to say however it still needs to be said; you may not be in pain or upset but you are certainly causing anyone who reads your postings considerable pain with your argumentative, belligerent and aggressive stance. I did not come onto this website to bullied or intimidated into supplying you or anyone else with information that I have already explained to you is quite readily available on my website.

It was a simple question!! :eek:
In my concordance, the term antichrist is mentioned in 4 verses only; the ones I quoted. I only asked where the information that you are talking about, i.e european treaty, can be found in Scripture and what this has to do with the antichrist of the New Testament!

I'm sorry if you can't answer this simple question to inform a fellow Christian. I was not being argumentative. I put the word "may" in my post in bold letters to emphasise it, not to shout. You used this word too; it means something is a possibility, it may happen. You may have taken it as being argumentative, because I was questionning your pet theories, and you apparently have no answer.
God is my witness when I say that I had no argumentative spirit or motive when I wrote that.

There is no point whatsoever in going over or explaining to you any of the Bible verses that relate to the Beast of Revelation because as you have already demonstrated by your total ignorance of the end times, and that you are completely clueless relative to the subject matter and any such information other than what I have on my website would go straight over your head, as it already demonstrated would be the case judging by your response to some of the last postings.

Oh well that's a Christ-like attitude, isn't it? Where would the disciples have been if Jesus had said to them, "I'm not explaining, you won't understand"?

In the meantime I suggest you calm yourself down considerably,

I'm perfectly calm - or at least I was until I began writing this reply. Honestly, I don't know what you read, or thought you read, in my post. I wanted a simple piece of information, that's all. If you can't, or won't, provide it - so be it. I remain uninformed.

when you have done that I would suggest that you truly become a Christian by the simple act of repentance of sin. Truly, you are acting in a manner that is anything like one would expect someone that is truly Born Again to operate under. Find a good prayer of repentance, recite the prayer, and then you truly will be a Christian. That being done there may even be a possibility that the current spirit of aggression that you are currently operating under may disappear.

And with respect, I would suggest you stop being so patronising.
I am a Methodist Local preacher and have been a Christian for almost 30 years. Jesus died for my sins, is my Saviour and my Lord, has filled me with his Spirit and given me the privilege of serving his Father by preaching the Good News and serving him in the local church. The book of Revelation is not one I have studied; but I will do one day. Jesus is coming back - that is the most important fact to hold onto. Our Lord is returning as king. :clap::bow:
He told us that no one knows the day or hour, and that's ok by me.

it may make an eternal difference to your eternal salvation if you do not become a Christian before it is too late. Repent now this is a friendly warning!!!

I AM a Christian thanks very much. I was preaching the Gospel this afternoon, in fact I led the whole service, including the prayer of confession; and attended a service of Holy Communion this evening.

I am sorry if my post came across as argumentative. It was NOT meant that way. I'm sorry too if I haven't done as much study about end times as you think Christians should. But please don't insult me by questionning my salvation. You have no basis for such accusations, and no right to make them. And God knows that even if you don't.

Upvote 0

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My heartiest apologies, you simply don't come across as being truly Born Again. However, if you are looking for Bible verses the following may help.
1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9If any man have an ear, let him hear. .
10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Right up until recently, there was something that was quite unfathomable about the whole of Chapter 13 of the book of the Revelation. What I am referring to here is not so much is the understanding of the symbolism attached to the Chapter, but the final few verses of the actual Chapter itself which refers to the Mark of the Beast, and the number of the Beast 666.
Ever since the retired British Prime Minister Tony Blair confirmed a peace treaty between the Protestants and the Catholics in Ireland a few months ago the understanding of certain aspects attached to the symbolism of Revelation Chapter 13 has become a whole lot clearer and easier to understand. That being the case, after that had taken place the actual understanding of the symbolism attached to the first part of the Chapter 13 made a great deal of sense?
Nonetheless, right up until today I was always led to believe that the Chapter referred to two separate Beasts of the sea, the first Beast the political side of the New World Order – the Antichrist/the Man of Sin, and the second beast out of the sea the religious side of the New World Order – The False Prophet
However what I could not understand was that if the second beast out of the sea was the False Prophet/a religious type of figure how could he have any influence over the banking system and force everyone to take a microchip under the skin for buying and selling when most people are aware, even the unsaved, the number of the Antichrist is 666? Then in the final few verses of the Chapter it seem to read that it is the second Beast out of the sea whose number equals 666, and not the first beast out of the sea.
It did not make any sense whatsoever, and then of a light had been switched the coin dropped, Revelation Chapter 13 does not refer to two separate beasts, the Antichrist and False Prophet but instead refers to just one Beast – The man of sin, or the Antichrist as he is commonly known as.
Those being the case consider what Tony Blair has done since he left the office of the British Prime Ministership; all are mentioned in the whole of the Chapter.
Firstly, just as soon as Blair had left office he had been appointed as the special international envoy of the quartet of four, Russia, the United Nations, the European Union, and the US towards Middle East peace. He had been in office for ten years as the British Prime Minister before receiving that appointment with the ten years possibly referring to the ten horns in Revelation 13.
There has never ever been a Prime Minister that has left office to receive special international envoy of the quartet of four in the past, and with the Antichrist coming forth as the peace Maker of the Middle East that immediately should begin to raise alarm bells? Google it!!!
Secondly, with the Antichrist having ties to the Catholic Church Blair has converted to Catholicism, and this may explain the two horns of a lamb in Revelation 13? Google it!!!
Thirdly, the Antichrist will be based in Jerusalem and Blair he has purchased a palace over there. Blair is of European descent. Google it!!!
Fourthly, Blair is the red hot favourite to be appointed as the full time president of the European Union Council of Ministers and despite the rejection of the EU constitution by Ireland he may still be appointed as an unrivalled despotic type of figure. Revelation 13, Google it!!!
Fifthly, He is a master of intrigue, is well mannered and good people look up to him. He has just been recently nominated for a Nobel Peace prize. See the book of Daniel.
Sixthly, Blair has been appointed to the board of the one of the biggest banks in the world JP Morgan bank, and if appointed as the presidency of the bank that would give him the clout he needed to bring in the one world monetary system of the microchip implant under the skin spoken of in Revelation 13 – see the above Biblical quotation Revelation Chapter 13 Verses 16 to 18. Google it!!!
Seventhly; Blair has set up a new faith foundation called interfaith with its goal to tackle global poverty, challenge conflict and unite the world religions. A one world religion united so that all faiths can be gathered together into a new greater belief system and become one. Does that sound very much like, and have connotations of the One World Religion of Revelation 17. Google it!!!
Summarizing: Blair has come forth as the Antichrist/the Beast of Revelation/the Man of Sin the facts are now awe-inspiring and undeniable. Blair had said in an earlier interview with Time magazine, Mr Blair, who is now a peace envoy to the Middle East, said the foundation was "how I want to spend the rest of my life". Blair appears to be the savior of mankind, the New Age Christ, when in reality he has been sent from Satan for the destruction of mankind.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

xcrunner71

Jesus is the Christ
Jun 3, 2007
✟8,105.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Actually, I'm busier watching for the signs of Christ's return. I'm not called to be looking for the antichrist, but Christ.

I also disagree that it's Blair; chances are Christians will never know who it is until God reveals it later.

God bless you, He is coming as a theif, but to those who watch will be ready.

Upvote 0

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Right, let’s look for the return back onto the earth of the Lord Jesus Christ, just as I am. Disappointingly though before that takes place the whole of the Bible prophecies must be fulfilled including the brutal 42 month reign of the Man of Sin. You have a right not to agree that it is Blair – after all the Antichrist can never ever come to power if everyone knows who he is. The greatest impediment to the rise of the Beast has always been the Christians themselves -- and if the Christians do not realize who he is then there is absolutely nothing whatsoever to hold him back. There are a whole lot more Christians such as you who don’t think Blair is the Antichrist either, the more the merrier, and then there will be nothing to hold him back. He must be laughing knowing that Christians don’t know who he is? Blair is the Beast!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,971.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My heartiest apologies, you simply don't come across as being truly Born Again.

Thank you for your reply and your apology. I will read your posts again carefully.

Upvote 0

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To Strong in Him

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!!!

If you interested in the subject matter of Bible prophecy in the light of world events I can offer further scriptural proof that the Beast of Revelation is indeed British and is former British Prime Minister Tony Blair who is on the rise even as I write this piece for the Christian Forum area.

The quoted Biblical references may also explain how I have come to some of the conclusions that I have regarding Blair, and why I believe he is the Beast of Revelation.

Firstly to dispel a popular myth - there has been a load of conjecture floating around the Internet for some time that Prince Charles is the Beast of Revelation. There has even been a very well known and very highly read book written by an American author known as Tim Cohen that testifies to that conjecture.

Although it does not personally does not interest me for the reasons stated below - for those that would like a read it is called “The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea” – and is more than likely available somewhere over the Internet. There is no doubting that Prince Charles fits the bill for the description of the beast is so many ways, except for the fact that the Man of Sin must be a political figure, either a former or current President of Prime Minister.

Although there can never ever be a name for the Antichrist mentioned anywhere in the scriptures themselves, there is certainly a whole lot of scripture that indicates that the Man of Sin as being of English descent – he is British. I have come to this conclusion based on certain symbolic symbols right throughout the scripture which describe the Beast as being a lion.

As an example of that take analogy take a look at the four beasts out of the sea in Daniel Chapter 7. Contrary to popular belief the four beasts do not refer to four past kingdoms, but instead refer to four beasts that make up the Final World Empire of the European Union (the EU.)

Daniel chapter 7, Verse 4: The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it

Beast number one describes the Antichrist as being a lion, with the eagles wings referring to the US, meaning that because the eagles wings had been plucked there is some form of catastrophe that is due to befall the US. – There are no doubts that verse refers to the Antichrist as being a lion, see the aforementioned.

Daniel Chapter 7 Verse 5:And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

In prophecy the bear is always referred to as being Russia. For example we need to look no further than Revelation Chapter 13, where we are told that the beast has the feet of a bear, meaning that the beast has the support or the backing of Russia.

As both the books of Revelation and Daniel mirror each other fairly closely, if we examine the second beast out of the sea in Daniel Chapter 7 we are told that this bear raises itself on one side which simply means that Russia gives its support or backing to the first beast – the lion – the Antichrist, as is the case of the analogy of Revelation Chapter 13.

The three ribs in its mouth obviously refer to the three nations that the Antichrist throws out of the EU as he comes to power. There is also other further reference made in the book of Daniel further on that testifies to that fact.

Daniel Chapter 7 Verse 6:After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

The third beast is quite interesting, as it mirrors Revelation Chapter 6 verse 2 quite precisely - the first horse of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, the white horse, when it describes the Antichrist coming forth as the peace keeper of the Middle East. It also mirrors Revelation Chapter 13 exactly which also describes the beast as being like a leopard, with the leopard in prophecy always referring to Europe, and not the United Nations as some scholars, [particularly American students of Bible prophecy] would have us believe.

The four wings of a fowl (a dove) refers to the international quartet of four, Russia, the United States, the European Union, and Britain of which Tony Blair now heads. The four heads refers to those said same world super powers that will give their authority (or as the verse says dominion) over to the Beast for one hour. One hour prophetically speaking is 42 months, the precise time for the reign of the Antichrist. See also Revelation Chapter 13 for the exact time frame for the reign of the Antichrist.

The fourth beast Daniel Chapter 7, Verse 7: After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

The fourth beast is the most terrible of all and refers to the Final World Empire of the EU. The ten horns refer to the ten additional nations of the Euro- Mediteranium Union.

Psalm 91 Verse 13: You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

For some time now, years in fact, I have made it a part of my daily devotional time to read Psalm 91 before commencing the day. Whilst reading that Psalm 91 the other day I had noted one particular reference to the beast as being of British descent, a suggestion towards the analogy the Antichrist is British that possibly no one has ever noticed before?

There is no point in reformatting the whole of the Psalm 91 just the portion that is of interest at this particular time. For this I find the New International Version (NIV) to have the best reference. You will notice form the aforementioned quotation that the word lion has been mention twice. The first reference to the words lion and cobra very clearly refers to the animal(s). However the second line makes reference to Great Lion (capitalized deliberately) and the serpent.

As the word lion has been mentioned twice it does not make reference to the animal lion but instead refers to the Antichrist as being of British descent particularly in the light of the fact that Britain was once known as Great Britain. Right throughout the Bible Satan/Lucifer is referred to as being the serpent.

Therefore, the interpretation for the reformatted piece of scripture is you will tread upon the animals of the lion and the cobra – that is they will not harm you. You will trample the Antichrist and Satan – there is nothing to fear from these two creatures as long as you remain true to me (the Lord Jesus Christ.)

I hope the aforementioned suggestion and interpretations of God’s word have been of some support and offer further proof that the Antichrist is indeed British, and is former British Prime Minister Tony Blair. Brotherly Love.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
World events in the light of Bible prophecy seem to be pointing in exactly that direction?

However, the true accurate facts of the matter will not be known until Blair is appointed as the permanent President of the European Union Council of Ministers possibly as early as January 2009?

Very shortly after that date he will confirm a seven Middle East peace treaty between Israel and the many nations of the Mediterranean Union?

From that point onwards there is just seven years of mankind’s history here on the earth left until the Lord Jesus Christ returns?

Therefore to answer your question, I am about 98% certain that Blair is the Beast of Revelation but there still remains a 2% doubt that there may as yet be someone else that is even now waiting in the wings to fulfil that role.

However, as I do not have a crystal ball to foresee the future all that we as Christians are able to do wait watch and listen to see how events eventually pan out.

Now here is the verse to look for after that has been signed be ready to go up into Heaven without tasting death. Daniel Chapter 9, Verse 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

I hope that answers your question satisfactorily?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wrexscar

May 15, 2008
Wales
✟15,375.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Greens
World events in the light of Bible prophecy seem to be pointing in exactly that direction?

However, the true accurate facts of the matter will not be known until Blair is appointed as the permanent President of the European Union Council of Ministers possibly as early as January 2009?

I hope that answers your question satisfactorily?

Not going to happen while the French can still say non. They hold a veto and will never take Blair.
Also events in Ireland seem to point to there being no treaty.

You do know Blair is Scottish not English? So some of your imagery may need to take that into account.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Celticflower

charity crocheter
Feb 20, 2004
East Tenn.
✟9,279.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I think I'll add this assertion to the other topic threads like "Obama is the anti-Christ" and "Prince Charles is the anti-Christ" et al.

I wonder who else is up on that dart board?

With all the choices people are voicing maybe we should produce a new party game -- "Pin the Horns on the Anti-Christ". Put up a series of pictures and the one that gets the most horns is him.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,971.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think I'll add this assertion to the other topic threads like "Obama is the anti-Christ" and "Prince Charles is the anti-Christ" et al.

I wonder who else is up on that dart board?

With all the choices people are voicing maybe we should produce a new party game -- "Pin the Horns on the Anti-Christ". Put up a series of pictures and the one that gets the most horns is him.

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wrexscar wrote
Not going to happen while the French can still say non. They hold a veto and will never take Blair.
Also events in Ireland seem to point to there being no treaty.

You do know Blair is Scottish not English? So some of your imagery may need to take that into account

Gathering by your reply you have not been watching world events as well as you possibly should have before you made the aforementioned statements. In response I have reformatted an article from my website which speaks of the current French president Nicolas Sarkozy’s favoritism towards Tony Blair as the president of the European Union Council of Ministers. The article also speaks of the Lisbon treaty, and although I have not mentioned in the article it must also be remembered that Tony Blair had very recently confirmed a peace pact in Ireland between the Protestants and Catholics and by their rejection of the treaty as Blair has already been chosen as the EU president they are effectively putting Blair into power as an unrivalled despotic type figure with power and influence that simply no one is going to be able to stand up to. [See Revelation Chapter 13 which tells us that no one is going to be able to make war against the Beast] This has been a satanic plan all along and that is the reason the Irish problems were protracted for as long as they were for this specific purpose. I am fully aware that Blair is Scottish. However when we are told that the Beast is a Great Lion (see Psalm 91) it refers to the time that Blair was in office as the British Prime Minister and not to his Scottish ancestors. If you are having a problem with my interpretation of the scriptures I would now like to extend an invitation to you right here and now to reply to this posting in no less than 150 words with the difficulties you foresee, and I would be more than happy to respond.

Now here is that article with my website address very clearly reformatted underneath the posting

France being one of the original signatories to the European Union (EU) has a special place in the organization and in the continent's destiny. Consequently, successive French presidents have jealously guarded its position within the body, tending to look upon the EU as one of its own.

French leaders prefer that new ideas for the development and strengthening of the EU should come from French politicians or diplomats, as they, along with another founder member, Germany, are the only ones capable of understanding the full intricacies of the various rules and regulations of what is now a cumbersome bureaucracy.

France is now starting its six-month stint as president of the EU, and has already indicated that there are various plans which it intends pushing through the EU parliament.

One is a revision to the common agricultural policy - a long-time sticking point among all members, as France, has the least efficient agricultural sector but gets the largest EU subsidy, mainly from countries with efficient and profitable farmlands.

But at the moment, France will be trying to get the Lisbon Treaty accepted by all members - except Ireland, which has already rejected it. In likewise manner, the Polish President Lech Kaczynski has said there is no point in signing up to the agreement, as it should be unanimous and as there is a rejection already on the table, following through on it will be a waste of time.

On the other hand, the Lisbon Treaty is nothing more than a revamped and watered down EU constitution that has already been rejected by the Dutch voters when it went to referendum, and as result the name was later changed to the Lisbon Treaty, and that is all that has happened thus far, with both treaties being soundly rejected.

As he comes to power the Antichrist uproots three horns [or nations] out of the EU, and now with the Dutch rejecting the original treaty, the Poles refusing to sign up for it, and the Irish rejecting the Lisbon Treaty those may be the three nations that are rejected as he comes to power.

And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. Daniel Chapter 7, Verse 20

The aforementioned three nations are of course nothing more than pure speculation, and for the final outcome relative to the three nations that the Antichrist is going to throw out of the EU we must wait and see.

Nevertheless, French President Nicolas Sarkozy, has been angered by the Irish rejection of the Lisbon Treaty and is still is intent on proceeding with getting a majority approval, despite it being contrary to agreed policy.

Sarkozy is convinced the rejection was due to incompetence of the EU Trade Commissioner Peter Mandelson and made an undiplomatic accusation against the EU official even before France was sworn in as the president of the bloc. It looks like there will be some heated debates in Brussels.

Summarizing: for those that are as yet unsaved time is now beginning to run very short. With the succession of the French President Nicolas Sarkozy to the realm of the six month rotating presidency the decision will be made within the next few months as to who is to assume the presidency of the European Union Council of Ministers thereby correctly identifying the Biblical Antichrist.

There may be some readers of this piece that were not aware of the fact of it, and there may even be some that may have had a short term memory loss, but the French president was the greatest advocate of all for Tony Blair taking over the reigns of the full time EU presidency, and then as if he may have let the cat out of the bag (so to speak) a little too early he later on rescinded his once keen backing and support that he once had for Blair to fulfil that role.

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. Daniel Chapter 7, Verses 7 and 8.

However, even though it appears he may have been told to cool his public enthusiasm for Blair to fulfil the role of the full time EU presidency I may not be wrong in assuming that deep down inside he would still hold Blair in good stead to take over the presidency within a few months time. However - as for the final outcome all that we can do is to wait and see how all of this eventually pans out.

Alternatively, one would assume that because there has been so much difficulty in passing an EU constitution that the Antichrist will be just simply put into power as a despotic type of figure (without any constitution at all) to please himself in whatever manner he so desires for the complete running of Europe -- just as the Bible has prophesied would be the case? Whatever way - we’ll soon find out!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

john parsons

Jun 14, 2008
✟15,241.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Hello Revelations.

(I have read only this last post.)

As he comes to power the Antichrist uproots three horns [or nations] out of the EU, and now with the Dutch rejecting the original treaty, the Poles refusing to sign up for it, and the Irish rejecting the Lisbon Treaty those may be the three nations that are rejected as he comes to power.

No way, those three countries are Roman Catholic. :)

How can Blair take full control of the presidency of the EU? When the presidency is taken over as a despotic rule a crisis must first take place.

Europe is the beast and the head of Europe will be made of the same stuff.

Ariel Sharon is still alive you know? As if dead these past few years.

French leaders prefer that new ideas for the development and strengthening of the EU should come from French politicians or diplomats, as they, along with another founder member, Germany, are the only ones capable of understanding the full intricacies of the various rules and regulations of what is now a cumbersome bureaucracy.

There is nothing to understand. When I see politicians willing to give up sovereignty and a say in the way things are then they have been bought and paid for.
Ireland would have lost it's say in Europe if they had voted yes and that is what their politicians wanted, no representation? What is this?

Just testing the water. :)

john.

Upvote 0

Bible_is_a_mirror_for_us

Bible_is_a_mirror_for_us (Jas 1:22-25)
May 18, 2008
Visit site
✟15,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2Th 2:1-4:

1Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, 2not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come. 3Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

If Tony Blair is the antichrist, the question we must ask, "What, then, was the rebellion that was supposed to occur?" (v. 2) Also, who is supposed to reveal (v. 3) the antichrist at the time of Rev? If Tony Blair is the anti-christ, then what about all the other prophecies concerning Revelation and Mt 24 as well as Mt 25, that must be fulfilled around the time of the antichrist being revealed? One cannot simply become the prophesied antichrist; the antichrist must appear and act according to the events in Rev (without knowing it, of course).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Revelations.
(I have read only this last post.)

No way, those three countries are Roman Catholic. :)

How can Blair take full control of the presidency of the EU? When the presidency is taken over as a despotic rule a crisis must first take place.

Europe is the beast and the head of Europe will be made of the same stuff.

Ariel Sharon is still alive you know? As if dead these past few years.

There is nothing to understand. When I see politicians willing to give up sovereignty and a say in the way things are then they have been bought and paid for.

Ireland would have lost it's say in Europe if they had voted yes and that is what their politicians wanted, no representation? What is this?

Just testing the water. :)

john.

Rather than just reading my last post I think it may be advisable if you were to go to my website to gather an all over picture of just where world events are heading. The crisis you are referring to is the inability for the total sum of the 27 member nations of the EU to agree upon a Constitution, and in the end they will simply hand the whole show over to Blair, if they haven’t already done so, which I think they have? Gathering by the way he is acting on the world stage Blair already seems to be in power – the evidence is simply awe-inspiring and points in exactly that direction. I never ever said that the three nations mentioned were going to be thrown out of the EU. If you read my last posting once again you may see that I said that the three nations mentioned were nothing more than speculation at this stage. Ariel Sharon is not the Antichrist; the Antichrist is a lion and is a former or current British Prime Minister. Even though you are completely wrong in your assertions I thank you for you impute into the subject matter anyhow.

Upvote 0

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2Th 2:1-4:
1Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, 2not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come. 3Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

If Tony Blair is the antichrist, the question we must ask, "What, then, was the rebellion that was supposed to occur?" (v. 2) Also, who is supposed to reveal (v. 3) the antichrist at the time of Rev? If Tony Blair is the anti-christ, then what about all the other prophecies concerning Revelation and Mt 24 as well as Mt 25, that must be fulfilled around the time of the antichrist being revealed? One cannot simply become the prophesied antichrist; the antichrist must appear and act according to the events in Rev (without knowing it, of course).

I thank you for your response; nevertheless if you go back over a few of my last postings you may well see that Blair is acting exactly as Revelation Chapter 13 prophesied he would. The evidence is overwhelming that Blair is the Beast.

Upvote 0