• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Tommy isn't so mean anymore

rhyddid_rose

Cymru am byth
Jan 24, 2005
somewhere sw of Cardiff Wales
Visit site
✟1,195.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
To Life Immortal

Hello I'm Babochka, CEO of The Pascha Family, a DID system with 9 members.

Tommy isn't so mean and angry anymore! :clap:

Our therapist, Bette, told us to get to know him. We were scared of him because anger scares us, We found out that Tommy loves graphic art and he is great with Paint Shop Pro. He created beautiful webpage backgrounds for us.

Now we know when Tommy is angry, he doesn't mean to scare us. He gets angry with teens because teens hurt and scare us in the past. He's there to protect the little ones.

I'm still learning about being multiple and learning about myself at this late age is amazing. Things I should have learned as a child or teen, i'm learning in middle age. I just hope God gives me enough time to find about myself and others so I can be a good person and be God's and people's friend.

Peace and Long Life
~*~ бабочка ~*~

TheMainException

Senior Veteran
Jun 13, 2004
In my universe
✟19,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
wow...this is very cool....that's awesome....I am very glad that you are learning more about yourself and all of your multiples....you know...some people really are afraid that they will become demon possessed by talking to you.....but don't be sad about that....they have been misled and are merely afraid....they don't want to hurt you....but anytime you wanna talk....PM, IM or email me, I'd be glad to talk with you....much love, Lauren

Upvote 0