Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,176576,00.html

^_^

When does the hilarity end between these two?

I am assuming that with the purchase of this machine either one will become an instant licensed ultrasound technician. It's not like you rub some vaseline on your gut and you instantly see a baby sucking its' thumb.

Good grief...it is just really not that simple.

And better yet, he is one of the top ten fascinating people of 2005? I guess you can be fascinating in a bad way....

H

Helo

Katie Holms has to get with THIS moron? Shes keeping up the tradition of great women falling for idiots :D

Love can make you do the stupidest things....
Tell me about it :D I once walked 7 miles home in the pouring rain from school because I gave my last dollar that I was going to use for the bus to a girl I thought was cute. She didnt have money for the bus and she lived just as far away as I did. All for a pretty face :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Selznak

No King But Jesus
Jul 6, 2003
Nevada
✟17,278.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Helo said:
Tell me about it :D I once walked 7 miles home in the pouring rain from school because I gave my last dollar that I was going to use for the bus to a girl I thought was cute. She didnt have money for the bus and she lived just as far away as I did. All for a pretty face :)

I think almost every normal guy has done something similar, a time or two, Helo.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Illenius

Nov 27, 2005
✟7,745.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
There isn't any conclusive evidence about ultrasound harming the ears of fetuses.
Also, it isn't that hard to just see a baby with the machine (although I would recommend a water based jelly, not vaseline). It takes years of training not to find the baby, but to orient it properly and find any abnormalities.

Upvote 0

SallyNow

Blame it on the SOCK GNOMES!
May 14, 2004
Canada
✟18,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:doh: This poor kid is going to be watched all the time even before it's born? Poor baby!

Sheesh, first a woman can't get relaible treatment for a serious disorder, then a woman can't do what's natural while in labour, and now a baby can't even get nine months of alone time...

Maybe Tom Cruise is also hiring a full-time medical technician and a full-time OBGYN, too.

Upvote 0