Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am always astounded by the sheer silliness of the arguments against healing ministries/ministers- it's strange to think that so many people would choose to believe that the power of Satan is greater than that of God's own Spirit and utterly baffling that they would attack the integrity anyone who disagrees with their point of view by claiming all their healings are done through demonic spirits. As Christ once said when the Pharisees accuse him of similar things "A house divided against itself cannot stand." Truly it is a sad thing to be so deceived as to not see the plainest of truths when it is right before you.
well said.
And you will recall ...THE DANGER...for its just after this that he warns of blasphemy of the holy spirit.. Just after they had attributed the goodness of the power of God,to the devils hand, the lord jesus warns against blasphemy of the holy Spirit... That is No coincidence.

Upvote 0

rollytan

Mar 31, 2011
✟15,220.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Where do you present any false doctrine he taught, or quotes from him at all in the article. The article just impugns his motives and makes allegations against him, but with no evidence."

The substance is all there, LinkH, you just can't see it or hear it, being blinded in religiosity. But, for those that may be drawn to truth - again, from the paper:

"Torben calls his movement "The Last Reformation," but people don't need another reformation of men. Reformations are the spiritual equivalent of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. People need transformation – they need the resurrection life of Jesus Christ that comes through the cross. Only the death sentence avails. This is the Kingdom of God on earth."

First of all, what right does the author have to say such a thing?

But as many as received Him, He gave to them authority to become the children of God, to those who believe on His name, (John 1:12 MKJV)

How could he know that?

But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged by no one. For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:15-16 MKJV)

Upvote 0

rollytan

Mar 31, 2011
✟15,220.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

rollytan

Mar 31, 2011
✟15,220.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
@rollytan

"The Lord and His apostles never walked up to people and offered to heal them in order to demonstrate the power of God or to prove He loved them."​

Except when He did. As with the lame man by the pool of Bethesda in Jn 5, or the woman bent over in Lk 13. Or doubtless countless other times either recorded or not. If you're going to live by the letter, and condemn others by it, you might want to get it right.

You are missing the point, paul1149. No one is saying the Lord didn't heal. It's why He healed and by Whom He healed that matters. Even if Torben's miracles were legitimate, it doesn't change anything about him being false. He's an entertainer of the flesh, empowered by False Love - Satan's Last Stronghold.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 ESV
(9) The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,
(10) and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
(11) Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false,

Deuteronomy 13:1-3 ESV
(1) "If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder,
(2) and the sign or wonder that he tells you comes to pass, and if he says, 'Let us go after other gods,' which you have not known, 'and let us serve them,'
(3) you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams. For the LORD your God is testing you, to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

Todd and Dan have helped a lot of people.

Todd and Dan say a lot of true things. That's what makes them deceptive.

The Lord told His own disciples to do and observe what the Pharisees said, which undoubtedly would help those that heeded His command. Does that make the Pharisees true ministers? Consider, these are the same men He said were lying, hypocritical fools, children of the devil.

Matthew 23:2-3 ESV
(2) "The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat,
(3) so do and observe whatever they tell you, but not the works they do. For they preach, but do not practice.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You are missing the point, paul1149. No one is saying the Lord didn't heal. It's why He healed and by Whom He healed that matters.
Actually it is you who are missing the point. The Lord actually did walk up to people and heal them to demonstrate the love of God. Not demonstrate as if it were a carnival show, but to demonstrate that God actually loved them. Apparently you are claiming the ability to judge Todd and Dan's hearts, and you see that they are in it for self-aggrandizement? Good luck with that. Pathetic.

Upvote 0

Freedom Now

Jun 26, 2016
Canada
✟8,448.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Todd and Dan say a lot of true things. That's what makes them deceptive.

Lets take that sentence and change some names to those that lead the pathoftruth.....

Paul and Victor say a lot of true things. That's what makes them deceptive.

If one reads about their mistakes or immaturity according to their own stories and testimonies of
their early years, then according to their own standard of judgement what they use on others now,
then we can conclude that Paul and Victor of thepathoftruth are not men of God...

Very interesting, isn't it........

Reactions: Alithis
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where is your evidence, Alithis?

Perhaps you just aren't understanding or didn't read carefully:

Falsehood Exposed: The Deadly Error of the Universalists
i read their statement of doctrine lol --the evidence is on the page of thier statement of doctrine .,. you mean your linking people to a web page to discredit a man you have never met and you didn't even read their statement of doctrine to see that they themselves are promoting false teaching.??
be that as it may .. what are you doing to obey the lord Jesus who "commanded " not suggested . we GO and heal the sick ... it is so eay to criticize and speak against those that do it .
but i observe most that do criticize and tear down with words .. ate NOT doing it themselves .. which makes every word they speak in adversity a false accusation.
yes ..you are being an adversity to the truth and as such "get behind us" . repent and join us instead .

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,766.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
posted: "We have met Torben Søndergaard, Dan Mohler and Todd White, in spirit, not to mention the numerous videos available on the web."
So because you've made these judgments then others' opinions are wrong? Interesting.

Don't know of any believer who is spreading the gospel, etc in a major way that's not criticized. Even Billy Graham was criticized. It wasn't their only complaint but they laughed at him because of his wavy hair. (How important was that?!) But he continued to evangelize. Thank goodness he didn't let others' comments deter him.

Why the miracles? Yeshua said if you don't believe in me, believe the signs and wonders - then you'll get the connection "If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him." John 10:37-38

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lets take that sentence and change some names to those that lead the pathoftruth.....

Paul and Victor say a lot of true things. That's what makes them deceptive.

If one reads about their mistakes or immaturity according to their own stories and testimonies of
their early years, then according to their own standard of judgement what they use on others now,
then we can conclude that Paul and Victor of thepathoftruth are not men of God...

Very interesting, isn't it........
yup... but with one very telling difference ..

-torban and others are busy doing the will of god and so you don't find them making websites tearing down others ..
-others make website tearing others down , so you don't find them being busy "doing " the will of god ....

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Provide the specific doctrines and show how they are false.

First, their doctrine is revealed in their words, made plain in the link that was shared. Secondly, you give yourself away by suggesting someone must meet another in the flesh to know who they are. We have met Torben Søndergaard, Dan Mohler and Todd White, in spirit, not to mention the numerous videos available on the web.

The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one. "For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:15-16 ESV)

Not that it's necessary, but one doesn't have to go much further than Todd's booking page to see what he's about. Can you imagine Paul the apostle, who worked for hire so that he wasn't a burden to others, sending out a financial checklist to hear him speak? Wow!
i dont know much about Todd . so cant comment .

i know a little more about torban .. we are hosting a kickstart seminar this weekend :D many will be healed delivered and God will be glorified as we go and obey him :D .
most of what your posting here is just what i call parroting what you have heard or read off a website.And it is it IS gods will to heal ,he commanded us to do it along with preaching the gospel etc .

one thing that really used to irk me is all the talk talk talk peole talk but they never displayed the power there of . it was just many empty words of mens imagination .
now i know the power of god displayed and the Gospel preached with that power .. and i have seen more in 6 months then in 26 years ...
if the doctrines your following don't result in the salvation of souls ,healing and deliverance .. then what is the point ?
Jesus came to save heal and deliver .
a message that does not deliver what it talks about is the most useless message in the world .

the Gospel is NOT that message -
it promises freedom and delivers
it promises healing and delivers
it promises the baptism of the holy Spirit with tongues ..and delivers .

if the message you declare does not deliver ,then what use is it to the hearer

Reactions: Razare
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,766.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
btw, to help you out - I don't interrupt Scripture to say not to judge. Matt 8:2 says " For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." Matt 7:2 Another Scripture is "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment." Matt 12:36

Scripture says if we decide to judge someone, there are consequences that impact ourselves.

In most of these critical posts about other believers, one question is where's the love that we're suppose to have? I've edited several posts before and after pressing "post reply" through the years.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LinkH

Jun 19, 2006
✟43,833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The substance is all there, LinkH, you just can't see it or hear it, being blinded in religiosity. But, for those that may be drawn to truth - again, from the paper:

"Torben calls his movement "The Last Reformation," but people don't need another reformation of men. Reformations are the spiritual equivalent of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. People need transformation – they need the resurrection life of Jesus Christ that comes through the cross. Only the death sentence avails. This is the Kingdom of God on earth."

So, is your whole problem with Torben, and the basis for lambasting him based totally on his using the word 'Reformation' instead of 'transformation.'

That's pretty lame. And not very Biblical. Show me one example where the apostles or anyone else in the Bible lambasted someone for saying 'Reformation' instead of 'transformation'. I suppose I could go on and write an article implying you are an unbeliever for departing from the Biblical example by doing such a thing, if I wanted to play your game, treating you like to treat other people.

But as many as received Him, He gave to them authority to become the children of God, to those who believe on His name, (John 1:12 MKJV)

How does that verse give you the right to assert things about the apostles that the Bible does not teach? What if someone else wanted to make up some 'facts' about the apostles and quoted that verse as the basis for their authority to do so?

But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged by no one. For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:15-16 MKJV)

Be spiritual then.

Upvote 0

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just been watching some stuff on him.

He said that it took 3 months of no one getting healed and 500 people before he saw his first "miracle" or "healing" (leg growing out).

Now he has lots...

a) Why is this (the time factor before this thing manifests)

b) Why are the miracles always low key..in the nicest sense. ie backs, legs, hands, shoulders etc.

BUT NEVER IT SEEMS AN AMPUTEE GETTING HIS HAND or ARM growing back ?

Just wondered...:thumbsup:

I do street ministry, and we see people healed on the streets miraculously. I have been healed miraculously. Recently, a skin tag I had disappeared, with no trace or abrasion left on my skin.

Seeing amputees healed is a mystery to people who experience the miraculous. It happens, but you don't rarely ever get one on camera. It is sort of like seeing the dead raised. Kind of rare.

Here is an example of where it begins to heal:

You see, there's plenty of healing power there, just it's not fully manifest.

One guy I know has seen an eyeball full recreate for someone he prayed for.

Anyway, I have a 2 volume set on documented miracles for naysayers to read: https://www.amazon.com/Miracles-Credibility-New-Testament-Accounts/dp/0801039525

Not that interesting when you see miracles for yourself, but still, gives you an idea what is out there!

Today, there are street ministries worldwide, where disciples of Jesus go out healing:

Upvote 0

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I will see if my books on documented miracles have amputees healed documented.

----------------
Yeah, Craig Kreener's book documents 1 account of a limb reappearing or beginning to perhaps:

"Robertson, Miracles, 176-77, providing further details from T. L. Osborn about a man in one of his meetings in Ghana."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh and this week in traditional church gathering we had someone healed.

He was on oxygen tank, and used a cane to walk because of his knee. He comes to church all the time and I sit near him. The pastor had him do his own healing... laid hands on himself, commanded it to go, and it left. Lung condition was cured, knee healed. No more 02 tank. His wife had been healed of cancer previously.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which of your doctrines lead to the salvation of souls?
Are you saved? Are you free from sin? Do you claim to have the "Holy Spirit"?
I havnt presented any here.but youcan find them all in a book. Have heard of it?
Its called the bible. :)

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is Billy Grahams gospel: "...And that's what God is doing today; He's calling people out of the world for His name, whether they come from the Muslim world, or the Buddhist world, or the Christian world, or the non-believing world, they are members of the Body of Christ because they've been called by God. They may not even know the name of Jesus, but they know in their heart that they need something that they don't have, and they turn to the only light that they have, and I think that they are saved, and that they're going to be with us in heaven."-1997 Billy Graham interviewed by Robert Schuller on The Hour of Power

If only he deterred when they made fun of his "wavy hair" instead of posing as a man of God. Which is worst?
Do you believe in practicing Islam or Buddism? I rather not assume.
This is called a strawman..
A bit of an off topic one at that

Upvote 0

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i know a little more about torban .. we are hosting a kickstart seminar this weekend :D many will be healed delivered and God will be glorified as we go and obey him :D

now i know the power of god displayed and the Gospel preached with that power .. and i have seen more in 6 months then in 26 years ...

if the doctrines your following don't result in the salvation of souls ,healing and deliverance .. then what is the point ?

Amen! Our group is hoping to do a kickstart meeting or seminar in the near future.

I been a Christian 3 years, but the last month is like more than some people see their whole lives as Christians. Before learning about kickstarting and doing ministry, I saw miracles and healings even and participated in those, I spoke in tongues even.

But then there is the next step like the Book of Acts.

What was I doing in a pew those 3 years? :O

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
staff edit
I didnt bring billy graham up.
I dont actually agree with the sinners prayer as a means of salvation but only a step towards it..
What my take is on what you posted..is simple...
Its all opinion and hot air untill you yourself Go and walk in obedince to the lord jesus. He commands his deciples to Go..heal the sick,preach the gospel ,drive out demons,baptise in his name ,making more deciples and teaching them to also do All that he has commanded.
When you are doing that..then your words will no longer be mere doctrinal opinions .

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen! Our group is hoping to do a kickstart meeting or seminar in the near future.

I been a Christian 3 years, but the last month is like more than some people see their whole lives as Christians. Before learning about kickstarting and doing ministry, I saw miracles and healings even and participated in those, I spoke in tongues even.

But then there is the next step like the Book of Acts.

What was I doing in a pew those 3 years? :O
Praise God.. For me it was over 25yrs struggle with sin and pew sitting...but we knew no better for we were taught ..we were decipled into a dead sytem and learned how to be dead...
Now the lord cause me to be baptised in water(long story)through dream and vision and prophecy..but now i have seen at least a healing a week as i learn to go and
Do his will.rather merely discuss and debate it .week after week
Wil message you.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Razare
Upvote 0