• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

to be a christian and have the messiah delusion

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
greets from here, i am first gonna search what 'pentecost means.
and mind i remind of the apostles and disciples who predict in real terms. and where Paul/Saul reminds through a period of two-thousand years that jesus christ has not returned yet as some might think.

and where there is asked nothing......god has his ways i guess. only exists in count down... and i choose jesus.

but also have some heart for mozes...........!^

i have not much time and am working at recovering. or restoring in my pase of life.
i was locked up a long time.........

and a be a good brother and hope i have some freedom again before the end of the summer.

please pray for me, i know we all have hard times but the fight over a body... really hurts sometimes to much in all ways precise too. i be one though on earth as you are too.

bye

praying for you brother. Glad you are feeling better. Who the Son sets free is free indeed. Keep asking for freedom; God will deliver you.

Upvote 0

jackmt

Dec 10, 2011
Missoula Montana
✟16,271.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
that can only be a delusion.

faith is a conscious choice that has nothing to do with psychosis

are you psychotic in heaven? No.

I'm not sure you are correct here. We all came to God in and through our circumstances and conditions at the time of salvation. We need not get healed before our salvation; salvation is the healing. It is often a process and not an event. The man born blind was so born that the glory of the Father might be revealed in and through him.

God reached me through both my abilities and weaknesses. Had I not had any weaknesses, I would never have known my need for God.

It is important that we not stay in the condition in which we were born again, but grow in the knowledge and grace of the Lord Jesus Christ. He chooses the weak and foolish things of this world to confound the wise. May the world be confounded by us all!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
its not that anyone, not me not anyone, wants you to stay in psychosis
its just that you must call psychosis "psychosis", it is undesireable and therefore not Heaven
If you are born again, you are born of Heaven, meaning you have no psychosis

The fact that you still believe is good, we must not neglect our bodies, even when they are in psychosis

But you absolutely must not confuse light with dark
I have prayed for you a few times, but it is no replacement for learning to be still and to discern the truth.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Gottservant,

You said "If you are born again, you are born of Heaven, meaning you have no psychosis".

I personally don't believe this saying, I became a Born again Christian having no psychosis, I then had a situation where I sinned, after a few years of being not very religious I entered a time of psychosis, totally delusional that I was going to hell, i heard voices daily. I was still a Christian but becasue I had allowed sin in my life I became psycotic. After a few years of pycosis God restored me totally, I am now 100% restored, and have performed many miracles in Jesus name. I am a very effective Christian. To say a Christian can't have psycosis only fills them with fear that God has left them. I ask that you reconsider your stance on Christians and mental illness.

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hi future and hope is that too me to reconsider my stance?

the OT including the NT are pretty clear, to detailed in words like light needs a source to shine, just dragged out of egypt, that is a piece of wooden israel, and when aaron goes to the top mozes still lives afterwards and speaks too.

myself i have a physical illness above all and can be unresty or damaged after lock ups, banging my head against the wall or losing control inside an isolation or separation (or seclusion) room(s).

but that was afterwards i was sent a message, or so to tell from god definitely.

but can i carry on this thread, i can since who ever existed you are equal too.

and if you read the bible it all makes sense in the uppermost though that is far away in the future for the next to read.

what's the time? how many times must i be layed down to stand oup or be epileptic or falling really down to earth afterwards the sun caught me, or i caught the message(s)

but when i say psychosis i dont exactly mean all of this.

do you know symmetrically and sychronogical

or i bet this means (not real): "illogicality's".

it's ireeel over here means the same, i once had a discussion with a woman she thought it was inreeel

nm

min di point to samuel as well and all the prophets and all on that to talk about, i have a hard time being still. or we do.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
To say that faith comes from psychosis is to misunderstand what psychosis is
Psychosis is a work of the Devil, it is fit only for destruction
When someone is in psychosis and they say "Wow, I hope all kinds of good things come from this" we don't applaud them, we say "They are delusional"

Discernment must come first or the foundation is not sanity, if the foundation is not sanity, how can you build a household that is sane.
No, if you want to explore sanity then psychosis can be a way to do that
temporarily, but it is never the foundation

The path to sanity is to be still, discern and acknowledge
1. Be still - in being still we demonstrate that we have control of our mind
2. Discern - in discerning we demonstrate that we understand our mind exists in time, that we can go back in time, or forward, back to the heart of any problem, or forward to any solution
3. Acknowledge - in acknowledging we demonstrate that we are not alone, that there is something besides us and it may be greater or lesser, weaker or stronger, and whatever it is it has a name, this gives us a foundation for our sanity

Without doing this - and it takes time - your mind can move back and forth, start to identify something then stop, become restless and cause suffering - these are not good. If you let them continue for long enough, without controlling it, you will have psychosis. That does not mean God has abandoned you, just that if He copies you, He has psychosis too. I am not saying God is psychotic I am saying that is what it means if someone copies you when you are psychotic: if you are psychotic, and they copy you, they will be psychotic too.

Certainly you do not want anyone else to be psychotic, if you have been psychotic and come to sanity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
thank you each has there or his and here own namen, the sun shines at day normally and the earth is pretty solid, though there is also pretty solid things in the world, factually seen.

that is sad in this way sayinbg against any bad crazy or bad nonsense or badd wrong.

i have the lessons in my minds @gottsrvant, maybe just sometimes i draw attention too much automtically within my suroundings whather by walls or not, if there are walls and just a bed i might loose my head first though i live on.

and how do u recieve or get something which is lost somewhere, musnt you first know that situation and situations as in further away then 1 person,..

wedding i am wedded with. no line will ever cut me unless i be cut. and if or when it takes too long,,hmmm.

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am aware of the foundation
what should i have faith in?

For the rest i may not be psychotic. i just be me

i can go blanco too or speechless if i rely not on words. the mind still goes on. and regarding the foundation that i.ve. seen literarely and that is where i started of as well

maybe my english isnt perfect. but this thread seems pretty clean or clear about it.
and i am regarding this issue not a one day fly. thou,gh one day i will die also. i am 28 now. and this will stay with me the rest of...

i took the advice or started being quite though. but it diesnt really change anything. besides that i can hear the silence then.

i do think talking like this about being the messiah fits only under schizophrenia.

it is only my must to let you know. it is my testimony in fact. and i must witness is said. which i do. or did here right

but why would one under estimate my believe.

u see i believe from what has been shown to me. and any word. if i have a good word

but please dont think i am some weird something or a morron

could you think along on this: how can jesus return and what would his life now be like then????

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Jesus no longer needs a body of flesh and blood

that is how I know you are not the messiah

like I said, if it helps you, fine, but it is nothing more than a pretense

and he who lives on a pretense, does not have much of anything at all