yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They were the holy watcher angels who served as Watchers with those like Michael, Gabriel and so on, who were tempted by the Satan's to lust after the flesh of the daughters of Adam, and did do the evil they were tempted to do, and so, became subject to the Satan's, and took an oath to remain in the bodies they appear in on earth to minister, to judge, and to rule as princes. There were 200 of them who descended at Mount Zion in the north, which ever after was called "Mount Hermon", because of the oath they took to be cursed and not enter their domain ever, again.
It is in the Book of Enoch.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
They were the holy watcher angels who served as Watchers with those like Michael, Gabriel and so on, who were tempted by the Satan's to lust after the flesh of the daughters of Adam, and did do the evil they were tempted to do, and so, became subject to the Satan's, and took an oath to remain in the bodies they appear in on earth to minister, to judge, and to rule as princes. There were 200 of them who descended at Mount Zion in the north, which ever after was called "Mount Hermon", because of the oath they took to be cursed and not enter their domain ever, again.
It is in the Book of Enoch.

The Book of Enoch is NOT in the Canon. This means that you are believing something which is "adding to" what is actually in the Bible. Amen?

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Book of Enoch is NOT in the Canon. This means that you are believing something which is "adding to" what is actually in the Bible. Amen?
It is in "my canon", as it is in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church canon, and always has been, since they have "had" a "canon".
They never banned it when Rome did, because they were never under Rome.

Upvote 0

ddubois

Aug 5, 2015
✟7,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, there are fossils in the cement used to build the pyramid, and there was flood caused by the river Gihon overflowing when one third of men on earth were killed, to warn of their evil ways.
The Bible does not say it had not rained on earth until Noah's flood...

There was a long time from Genesis 1 to Genesis 7, and the earth needs rain and will always have rain and snow, and four seasons. From the beginning, the earth has had four seasons, and the rainbow is God's token/sign that the whole globe will never have another total world wide destruction of all flesh as it did in the flood of Noah, and there will always be four seasons, just as there were before the flood.
Also, as to the waters above the heavens which were raised above the stretched out heavens on day 2 of creation week, from them, the atmospheric rivers pour down to water the earth.

Eden is in the third heaven, states the Word of God, where Paradise is, and the Tree of Life in the midst of it, which is where God's Holy Mount is, that Adam was taken to and set in, to labor and "guard" Paradise, as the original language in Genesis so states, before he was cast down, and driven out/divorced, from the presence of the Glory there. And out of Eden, in the third heaven, there flowed a river that became four heads of four rivers on earth below. That river out of Eden in heaven is an atmospheric river, which "science" understands [again, for all things were once known, like this, as Solomon said], and atmospheric rivers can carry more water than the Amazon.
We have an atmospheric river that brings water to our Northwest every fall, called the "Pineapple Express", for it comes out of the heavens from Hawaii way. It can be violent in its dumping of waters upon us, or it can bring blessed relief to our hungry for water areas, and I suppose the flooding of the River Gihon before Noah's flood, was such a flooding as that, only in such a degree that one third of men on earth were killed.

http://www.speakingbible.com/jasher/B01C002.htm
Thank you again for your response. Some of what you said this time startled me though. Eden in the third heaven -- can you give me a reference for that? I had always thought Eden was on earth. And atmospheric rivers -- that was a new one to me. Do have any reference for that? I'm planning to write a historical novel about the antediluvian world, the times of Methuselah, and I've been collecting ideas from all sorts of places, Genesis, Peter, Jude, Jewish, Greek, Chinese, and Sumerian mythology, stories of Atlantis, the books of Jasher, Enoch, and Jubilees, etc. As you can imagine, there are a lot of different opinions, and I'm trying to pick what fits together best.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you again for your response. Some of what you said this time startled me though. Eden in the third heaven -- can you give me a reference for that? I had always thought Eden was on earth. And atmospheric rivers -- that was a new one to me. Do have any reference for that? I'm planning to write a historical novel about the antediluvian world, the times of Methuselah, and I've been collecting ideas from all sorts of places, Genesis, Peter, Jude, Jewish, Greek, Chinese, and Sumerian mythology, stories of Atlantis, the books of Jasher, Enoch, and Jubilees, etc. As you can imagine, there are a lot of different opinions, and I'm trying to pick what fits together best.
It is all in the Bible and the Book of Enoch.
The breadth of the earth is the outstretched heavens, stretched out from the earth, between the cut in two waters of this creation, and the stretched out from the earth heavens, the breadth of the earth, is where the seven mountains are which Enoch describes, with Eden, the Holy Mount of God, being the highest; and which is where the throne of God for the Son of Man is, where He shall sit to reign when He takes His power unto Himself as "The God of the whole earth" and reigns, and puts down all authority and power, and "resets the pillars of earth" [Psalm 75: 2,3, in the Hebrew original].

2 Cor 12:2- I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth; such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth; How that he was caught up into paradise...

The Tree of Life is in the midst of the Paradise of God, and always has been:

Gen 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

The river that came out of Eden came out of heaven, and watered the Garden, then became four heads of four rivers on earth below.

Atmospheric rivers still come out of heaven.

I wrote this before: http://www.christianforums.com/thre...iginally-in-asia.7698782/page-8#post-65111548

Rev 2:7
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

2 Cor 12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth; such an one caught up to the third heaven.
3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;
4How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

The Word says Eden is in the third heaven.
Paradise is in Eden in the third heaven.
Adam was cast down and driven out of Mount Eden, God's Holy Mount in heaven, where He planted the Garden/Paradise and took
[Hebrew word is laqach: to take, to go get, to marry, etc] -

Adam from earth below and set him there, to guard Paradise and to labor for God, in His rest [that is what the Genesis says: Adam was set there to labor and to guard/Hebrew word is shamar].

Adam was driven out of Paradise at the fall, but the river still goes out of Eden, as other atmospheric rivers also do, around the earth, and heaven and earth are not united since then, as they were and as they will be, in the regeneration of all things. [Adam was driven out/ Hebrew word is garash/to divorce]....

The river that came out of Eden and watered the Garden and became four heads of four rivers on earth below is an atmospheric river.
Atmospheric rivers can carry more water than the Amazon.
"'Atmospheric river' of rain pointed at Northern California - LA Observed
...To put the magnitude of these events in context: atmospheric rivers are (in aggregate) responsible for over 90% of global atmospheric water transport between subtropical and mid-latitude regions, and a single strong event is capable of moving an amount of water equivalent to 15 times the flow rate of the Mississippi River!
Those familiar with California weather and climate can attest to the critical role played by atmospheric rivers in driving wintertime precipitation extremes. I’ve noted in the past that California is dependent on just a handful of significant storm events for the majority of its annual precipitation, and this handful is usually associated with atmospheric rivers. California’s great floods in the historical past were almost all associated with atmospheric rivers, including the spectacular event of 1861-1862–which filled much of the Central Valley with floodwaters and inundated the fledgling state capital in Sacramento. Interestingly, scientists recently highlighted the important role atmospheric rivers have played in breaking many of California’s historical droughts."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The breadth of the earth is the outstretched expanse, called "heaven", which was stretched out from the earth on day 2 of creation week:
Job 38:18 Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.

In Revelation, when Satan and his hordes of evil angels. All the satans are created evil angels, with one chief prince, and they were created to do what they do: they are not formerly holy angels, but always were exactly what they have been since the beginning of creation, when they were created to try, tempt, test the holy angels and the Adam creation. Their rewards are to torment their prey forever and forever in the Lake of Fire, for tormenting their prey is food and drink to them. Satan will be confined only to his kingdom of darkness which he is the created prince of, and which kingdom is the Lake of Fire, after the final battle at the end of the thousand year Sabbath reign of earth, but my mention of that is to show that at the end of the thousand year reign, when the let loose satans try, tempt, and test the sons of God born on earth in the thousand year reign and who are the offspring of those who entered the kingdom of God come to earth at the end of the tribulation, in their own not translated bodies, to marry and populate the earth for the thousand years; they attempt to ascend to the City of God in heaven, the "Camp of the Saints", and fire comes down out of heaven and destroys them.
That final battle at the end of the millennial reign, is not on the earth, but in the heavens, in the outstretched "breadth" of the earth.

The fire that destroys them is in heaven, from heaven, and they are not destroyed on earth below, from where they ascended to heaven, from, to try to take over the City of God, for in Isaiah 26:19-21, the prophet wrote that , "the earth will no more cover her slain".
When the first resurrection of the righteous is ended in its last stage, which is the gleanings of the martyrs raised from the dead at the end of the tribulation, then there will never be another human being body buried in the earth, for all who are judged by the "God of the whole earth", [at the judgment of the "elect=Jacob's seed, who are judged at Mount Sinai and cast away as rejects: Ezekiel 20:33-44; and the goat Gentiles judged and cast away by the LORD at His return, are cast into the Lake of Fire, and they all will be cast there soul in body. they do not die, even, physically, but go straight to the Lake of Fire.
All who are sinners in the Millennial Sabbath die "accursed" =damned, and go to the lake of Fire: they will not be buried in the earth, for God says so, in Isaiah.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ddubois

Aug 5, 2015
✟7,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The breadth of the earth is the outstretched expanse, called "heaven", which was stretched out from the earth on day 2 of creation week:
Job 38:18 Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.

In Revelation, when Satan and his hordes of evil angels. All the satans are created evil angels, with one chief prince, and they were created to do what they do: they are not formerly holy angels, but always were exactly what they have been since the beginning of creation, when they were created to try, tempt, test the holy angels and the Adam creation. Their rewards are to torment their prey forever and forever in the Lake of Fire, for tormenting their prey is food and drink to them. Satan will be confined only to his kingdom of darkness which he is the created prince of, and which kingdom is the Lake of Fire, after the final battle at the end of the thousand year Sabbath reign of earth, but my mention of that is to show that at the end of the thousand year reign, when the let loose satans try, tempt, and test the sons of God born on earth in the thousand year reign and who are the offspring of those who entered the kingdom of God come to earth at the end of the tribulation, in their own not translated bodies, to marry and populate the earth for the thousand years; they attempt to ascend to the City of God in heaven, the "Camp of the Saints", and fire comes down out of heaven and destroys them.
That final battle at the end of the millennial reign, is not on the earth, but in the heavens, in the outstretched "breadth" of the earth.

The fire that destroys them is in heaven, from heaven, and they are not destroyed on earth below, from where they ascended to heaven, from, to try to take over the City of God, for in Isaiah 26:19-21, the prophet wrote that , "the earth will no more cover her slain".
When the first resurrection of the righteous is ended in its last stage, which is the gleanings of the martyrs raised from the dead at the end of the tribulation, then there will never be another human being body buried in the earth, for all who are judged by the "God of the whole earth", [at the judgment of the "elect=Jacob's seed, who are judged at Mount Sinai and cast away as rejects: Ezekiel 20:33-44; and the goat Gentiles judged and cast away by the LORD at His return, are cast into the Lake of Fire, and they all will be cast there soul in body. they do not die, even, physically, but go straight to the Lake of Fire.
All who are sinners in the Millennial Sabbath die "accursed" =damned, and go to the lake of Fire: they will not be buried in the earth, for God says so, in Isaiah.

You begin to persuade me, but I still need a little more help to understand -- I hope you can indulge me for a few more questions:

1. Genesis 2: 5-6 seem conventionally to be taken that streams rather than rain were watering the ground. Are you saying that the rain started in verse 10?
2. Genesis 2: 8-9 describes the Garden of Eden as being in the east with a number of trees besides the tree of life. Is "east" somehow equivalent to the third heaven? Do you think like the third heaven was some kind of divine horticultural space station. possibly geocentric? Or do you think there was some kind of like 5th dimensional gate in the clouds, that God and those with Him could disappear into or emerge out of?
It is all in the Bible and the Book of Enoch.
The breadth of the earth is the outstretched heavens, stretched out from the earth, between the cut in two waters of this creation, and the stretched out from the earth heavens, the breadth of the earth, is where the seven mountains are which Enoch describes, with Eden, the Holy Mount of God, being the highest; and which is where the throne of God for the Son of Man is, where He shall sit to reign when He takes His power unto Himself as "The God of the whole earth" and reigns, and puts down all authority and power, and "resets the pillars of earth" [Psalm 75: 2,3, in the Hebrew original].

2 Cor 12:2- I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth; such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth; How that he was caught up into paradise...

The Tree of Life is in the midst of the Paradise of God, and always has been:

Gen 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

The river that came out of Eden came out of heaven, and watered the Garden, then became four heads of four rivers on earth below.

Atmospheric rivers still come out of heaven.

You begin to persuade me, but I still need a little more help to understand -- I hope you can indulge me for a few more questions:

1. Genesis 2: 5-6 seem conventionally to be taken that streams rather than rain were watering the ground. Are you saying that the rain started in verse 10?
2. Genesis 2: 8-9 describes the Garden of Eden as being in the east with a number of trees besides the tree of life. Is "east" somehow equivalent to the third heaven? Do you think like the third heaven was some kind of divine horticultural space station. possibly geocentric? Or do you think there was some kind of like 5th dimensional gate in the clouds, that God and those with Him could disappear into or emerge out of?
3. Why is Gihon chosen to be the atmospheric river?
4. Are the Tigris and Euphrates in Genesis essentially the same rivers, in roughly the same place as they are now?
5. What about the Pishon? Any idea where Havilah is?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

3. Why is Gihon chosen to be the atmospheric river?
4. Are the Tigris and Euphrates in Genesis essentially the same rivers, in roughly the same place as they are now?
5. What about the Pishon? Any idea where Havilah is?
Yes, there was rain.
The atmospheric river that came out of Eden became the source of four river heads on earth
below.
Yes, the rivers are the same, but the earth was divided after Babel, which began at Babel and continued until we have the great waters separating the continents, basically, for that is what we are taught in the Word and in Jasher and in Enoch.

In Genesis 1, the waters were commanded to be gathered together in "one place".
There were streams and currents in the waters, but they were all one navigable ocean. Then the land was called into being, out of the waters, and it was one land, with one great island, as Enoch speaks of.
Only at Babel was the one mother tongue [Hebrew] divided into 70 -plus the remaining Hebrew mother tongue for Shem and his descendants. The 70 then spread out to over 5,000 today, as the tribes spread out and populated the earth.

The spreading out of the tongues began at Babel, and continued over time. In the same manner the land began to be divided at the time of Babel, and continued to divide til it settled into what is, over the globe, today. Eber named his two sons prophetically for the events that would happen at Babel, for all names in the line from the beginning are prophetically given, and lining them up from the beginning, they tell, in Hebrew, the story of the fall and the redemption, going through the flood, even, up to the Christ come in flesh.
Someone has that on youtube video, to go through for yourself.

Mount Eden, God's heavenly Mount, where His Paradise is, and the Tree of Life is, in His own "planted" Garden, is still right up there in the outstretched "breadth of the earth", in the third heaven, where it has always been, from the beginning.
It is veiled to our eyes, but He opens the eyes of certain persons at certain times "to see" into the opened heavens. -That is in many places in Scripture.

It is veiled since the rebellion at Babel, IMO, but will be unveiled in the millennial reign, just as the mother tongue will be restored to all the earth in the millennial reign, as Scripture teaches.
The vail covering the temple Holy of Holies represents that vail, and it is destroyed for all who are born again in Christ's one living Spirit, since the Atonement; but for our spirits, only, for we are seated with Christ in the heavenlies in that "One Spirit of Adoption"; but the eyes of our flesh must be opened to see in, and it can be, at times, but only when He alows it for His purposes, as Scripture teaches.

When we are changed into the image of the New Man,bodily, then we enter in and go out, in our flesh bodies, and there is no more "door", or Vail, to blind us or keep us out.

For now, our eyes are blinded and we cannot see what is plainly there, and more real than "the ground we stand on", as one preacher used to say; but just like the angels smote the men of Sodom with blindness so that they had to search for the entry of Lot's house all night, in vain, though they could "see" perfectly, and could not find the door, so we cannot see the Door of entry into Heaven's Holy Mount -or into the other mounts Enoch visited, in heaven.
BTW: Enoch also saw one great river there, larger than all the rivers on earth [below].

Enoch visited the Garden of Eden in Paradise and described it as populated with many varrying birds and beasts....it is still God's Garden, and Christ come in flesh is the Only Door open to us, which we can "go through" to "enter in".

Is 25:7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all.

I did locate "Havilah" on Google earth, once, it is very small, and poor, now, but it is located in what is Pakistan, now, but was ancient Persia/India.
I wrote on a board, maybe this one, the location of the rivers from research that I did, once, but I have not got the same computer nor do I know where I wrote that....maybe I can find it without doing it again....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

029b10

It is a hinnie talking to the Spirit not a mule.
Aug 24, 2015
✟8,012.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
No, that is not what the Word states.
It states that Adam multiplied on earth and daughters born, and the sons of God saw the daughters of Adam, that they were fair, and they took wives of all whom they chose, and went in to them, and giants were born.
Before the flood and after the flood, as Moses wrote, sons of God/ben Elohym, took/laqach, daughters of Adam.
It does not sat Adam married daughters of Adam, but sons of Elohym took daughters of Adam.
Check out the language used by Moses, using the concordance.
ben/sons Elohym/God took daughters/bath Adam

"ben Elohym laqach bath Adam"

That the most absurd distortion of the the scripture that I have heard in a long time.

Gen 6:1
6:1 And it came to pass, when men (plural of Adam) began to multiply (male and female)on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them (plural-man and his wife shall one flesh)

2 That the sons of God (plural of Adam, who is written in Luke 3:38, which was the son of God.) saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That the most absurd distortion of the the scripture that I have heard in a long time.

Gen 6:1
6:1 And it came to pass, when men (plural of Adam) began to multiply (male and female)on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them (plural-man and his wife shall one flesh)

2 That the sons of God (plural of Adam, who is written in Luke 3:38, which was the son of God.) saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."
Please look at the Scriptures for doctrine, and not in that absurd false theology you just espoused!
Adam was never "Adam, son of God" after his irrivocable defilement of his flesh body and divorce from the presence of the Glory on high [spiritual death which is the first death], and his casting down [the fall] from Eden above to earth below, to til the ground from whence he was formed, and to labor in vanity of the Adam being, in corruption of the flesh that would lead to the death of the flesh, and never coming to the translation of the body which Adam was created to do, after he finished his "day", and was changed!

There is no "plural" in Hebrew for Adam. The word is the name of the male and the female that the Creator made them, and named them, as Genesis 5:2, states: "male and female made He them, and called their name "Adam".

The Hebrew states that Adam multiplied; daughters were born; the sons of God saw the daughters of Adam....and took some for wives, and giants were born, both before the flood and after.
Sons of God is ben Elohym, and daughters of Adam is bath Adam.
Go look at the Scrptures and see for yourself. Use a good concordance.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God the Word come in flesh is the "only begotten son of God". Adam is dead.
That is why the "Law of the Kinsman/Redeemer" who marries the barren wife of the deceased husband is taught as a living oracle in the Torah.
Adam is dead in spirit and corrupted in flesh and unclean in soul, and not "Adam, son of God", and Jerusalem above [Mount Zion of the Spirit, personified as a Woman from Genesis to Revelation] is the "barren widow" Whom the Kinsman/Redeemer "marries", and she gets seed for building up Zion for the Glory with "living stones", by the Redeemer's adopting the ramsomed by the blood Atonement, souls.

Adam is dead, and was the husbandman/ish created to bring forth the seed by multiplying the Adam kind, as the living stones, which were the livng seed out of his loins that would be "mothered in the womb of the female Adam, for the purpose of building up Zion for the Glory to indwell, as a living temple made of living stones, and to "plant the heavens" thereby.
Adam is cast out of heaven at the fall: he is divorced from the Living Spirit, and is dead in the first death, which is remedied by the Acceptable Atonement for whosoever will.
To be a son of God we in Adam must be born anew, from above, into the One Living Spirit, and that is called the Adoption. We await the adoption body, which is not an Adam body, but an "Israel" body, which is the name of the "Only Begotten Son of God" of the human being kind since the death of Adam.

The Living Oracle about the adoption which was to come was signed over Jacob, when YHWH invoked His own New Man Name, Israel, over him.

Upvote 0

ddubois

Aug 5, 2015
✟7,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, there was rain.
The atmospheric river that came out of Eden became the source of four river heads on earth
below.
Yes, the rivers are the same, but the earth was divided after Babel, which began at Babel and continued until we have the great waters separating the continents, basically, for that is what we are taught in the Word and in Jasher and in Enoch
Thank you for your response and your patience. I want to see now if I am understanding you correctly: Eden supplied the water for four rivers, two of which, Tigris and Euphrates, still exist. The water came from a place Enoch, but few others, could get to. The location, identified as the third heaven, is like a mountain which many, if not most, of us cannot see. Is this right?

Upvote 0

ddubois

Aug 5, 2015
✟7,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, there was rain.
below.
Yes, the rivers are the same, but the earth was divided after Babel, which began at Babel and continued until we have the great waters separating the continents, basically, for that is what we are taught in the Word and in Jasher and in Enoch.

In Genesis 1, the waters were commanded to be gathered together in "one place".
There were streams and currents in the waters, but they were all one navigable ocean. Then the land was called into being, out of the waters, and it was one land, with one great island, as Enoch speaks of.
Only at Babel was the one mother tongue [Hebrew] divided into 70 -plus the remaining Hebrew mother tongue for Shem and his descendants. The 70 then spread out to over 5,000 today, as the tribes spread out and populated the earth.

The spreading out of the tongues began at Babel, and continued over time. In the same manner the land began to be divided at the time of Babel, and continued to divide til it settled into what is, over the globe, today. Eber named his two sons prophetically for the events that would happen at Babel, for all names in the line from the beginning are prophetically given, and lining them up from the beginning, they tell, in Hebrew, the story of the fall and the redemption, going through the flood, even, up to the Christ come in flesh.
Someone has that on youtube video, to go through for yourself.

Mount Eden, God's heavenly Mount, where His Paradise is, and the Tree of Life is, in His own "planted" Garden, is still right up there in the outstretched "breadth of the earth", in the third heaven, where it has always been, from the beginning.
It is veiled to our eyes, but He opens the eyes of certain persons at certain times "to see" into the opened heavens. -That is in many places in Scripture.

It is veiled since the rebellion at Babel, IMO, but will be unveiled in the millennial reign, just as the mother tongue will be restored to all the earth in the millennial reign, as Scripture teaches.
The vail covering the temple Holy of Holies represents that vail, and it is destroyed for all who are born again in Christ's one living Spirit, since the Atonement; but for our spirits, only, for we are seated with Christ in the heavenlies in that "One Spirit of Adoption"; but the eyes of our flesh must be opened to see in, and it can be, at times, but only when He alows it for His purposes, as Scripture teaches.

When we are changed into the image of the New Man,bodily, then we enter in and go out, in our flesh bodies, and there is no more "door", or Vail, to blind us or keep us out.

For now, our eyes are blinded and we cannot see what is plainly there, and more real than "the ground we stand on", as one preacher used to say; but just like the angels smote the men of Sodom with blindness so that they had to search for the entry of Lot's house all night, in vain, though they could "see" perfectly, and could not find the door, so we cannot see the Door of entry into Heaven's Holy Mount -or into the other mounts Enoch visited, in heaven.
BTW: Enoch also saw one great river there, larger than all the rivers on earth [below].

Enoch visited the Garden of Eden in Paradise and described it as populated with many varrying birds and beasts....it is still God's Garden, and Christ come in flesh is the Only Door open to us, which we can "go through" to "enter in".

Is 25:7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all.

I did locate "Havilah" on Google earth, once, it is very small, and poor, now, but it is located in what is Pakistan, now, but was ancient Persia/India.
I wrote on a board, maybe this one, the location of the rivers from research that I did, once, but I have not got the same computer nor do I know where I wrote that....maybe I can find it without doing it again....

Post script -- Do think the Gihon and Pishon rivers still exist? Like one of them in Pakistan? Do you think the atmospheric river from Eden still supplies water to any of the four rivers it did before?

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Post script -- Do think the Gihon and Pishon rivers still exist? Like one of them in Pakistan? Do you think the atmospheric river from Eden still supplies water to any of the four rivers it did before?
yes, and yes...
though the land is not one land, since the division of it after Babel, and the heavens withold their blessings, since the flood, and many times, the atmospheric rivers bring curses upon the land, rather than blessings.
The heavens and the earth are waiting for the Great and Glorious Sabbath of earth, when all the blessings are to be restored.
Hosea 2:
18 And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.

19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.

20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the Lord.

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the Lord, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth;

22 And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel.

23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.]/B]

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your response and your patience. I want to see now if I am understanding you correctly: Eden supplied the water for four rivers, two of which, Tigris and Euphrates, still exist. The water came from a place Enoch, but few others, could get to. The location, identified as the third heaven, is like a mountain which many, if not most, of us cannot see. Is this right?
Well, I think the Genesis says the River that came out of Eden and watered Paradise in Eden, which is in the third heaven, became four headwaters, for four rivers on earth below, and it names the four.
And no, the third heaven is not "like" a mountain; rather in the third heaven is the holy Mountain of God, where Paradise is, and there are seven mountains in all that Enoch was shown, and they also were parables for "powers", and governments...

Headwaters pick up other waters as they flow, but the source of the four is that Atmospheric River that "came out of Eden and watered Paradise", as the Word says.
Did you read the link on Atmospheric rivers? They can carry more water than the Amazon.

Have you read Enoch?
It is good to read for yourself,for it is delightful for discovery, for a seeking heart.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

029b10

It is a hinnie talking to the Spirit not a mule.
Aug 24, 2015
✟8,012.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Please look at the Scriptures for doctrine, and not in that absurd false theology you just espoused!
Adam was never "Adam, son of God" ...."

Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
Luke 3:38

There is no "plural" in Hebrew for Adam. The word is the name of the male and the female that the Creator made them, and named them, as Genesis 5:2, states: "male and female made He them, and called their name "Adam".

The term 'man' is the name of the kind of living creature.

And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
Genesis 1:24

In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
Genesis 5:1-2

The Hebrew states that Adam multiplied; daughters were born; the sons of God saw the daughters of Adam....and took some for wives, and giants were born, both before the flood and after.
Go look at the Scrptures and see for yourself. Use a good concordance.

"And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, ..." Gen 3:17

"And Adam called his wife's name Eve;" Gen 3:20

"And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain,..." Gen 4:1

I would consider reading John 15:26

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why did 029b10 try to falsify my post in leaving out the fall of Adam, which made him irrevicably defiled in the flesh, unclean in soul, and dead in spirit/cutoff/divorced from the presence of the Great Glory [as the Hebrew word states], and therefore not a son of God from that point?

The Gospel promise is that we who are Adam persons, who are the multiplied seed/stones, from the loins of the Adam-head of the Adam race, who are not "Adam, son of God" in our Adam, being since the great divorce in the Garden of Eden, can be born again, from above, into the One Living Spirit/Christ/Messiah, of the One New Man -and the Firstborn Son of God, who is the only Living Son of God of the human being kind; and who is our own Redeemer/Kinsman; and who is YHWH in the Person of God the Word, come in flesh of New Human being creation [Jeremiah 31:22], which flesh is the KKinsman/Redeemer flesh He wears since He [YHWH] put on the "Garment of Salvation/Yeshua", which was the New Man flesh body, made for His donning "like a garment" in the womb of the virgin, as Isaiah chapter 59 so states, to be our Kinsman/Redeemer in that Garment of Kinsman flesh.

It is the flesh He is in that is the Only Begotten Son of God of the human being kind, and He is, in that flesh, the New Husbandman [Ish] of the earth, who will do what Adam was created to do in the beginning, and bring forth the adopted sons, out of the dead Adam, for the "building up of Zion above, For the Glory" -to indwell, as the temple not made with hands.

In Isaiah 59, there was no husbandman for earth who could bring forth justice, so He, YHWH, "put on the garments of Salvation", to do justice for earth....

Adam is dead. We are born dead in Adam.
Our only hope is to be born anew, from above, to be "sons of God", in the"New Man name".

The Name of the "New Man" was invoked over Jacob, as a sign/living oracle, of the adoption into that New Man flesh, to come [Isaiah 59; Isaiah 49].
Only "Israel", who are those born of the Spirit of Christ who receive the adoption flesh bodies in the resurrection and/or rapture, is the "son of God".

Adam is dead.
The Adam flesh is dead.
The Adam spirit is dead.
Adam was divorced/cast down/driven, out of heaven's Holy Mount, Paradise in the thiird heaven, and cannot enter into Paradise to populate it and to "plant the heavens".

Isaiah 51:16 And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.

"yeshuasavedme, post: 68555117...Please look at the Scriptures for doctrine, and not in that absurd false theology you just espoused!
Adam was never "Adam, son of God" after his irrivocable defilement of his flesh body and divorce from the presence of the Glory on high [spiritual death which is the first death], and his casting down [the fall] from Eden above to earth below, to til the ground from whence he was formed, and to labor in vanity of the Adam being, in corruption of the flesh that would lead to the death of the flesh, and never coming to the translation of the body which Adam was created to do, after he finished his "day", and was changed!

Go look at the Scrptures and see for yourself. Use a good concordance.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
for there were 120 Jubilee years from that time, to the end of this present creation, and the New Beginning.
The jubilee started with Moses 3500 years ago. This Sept 23 2015 will be the 70 th Jubilee. It falls on the Equinox when day and night are the same. This is a time when there will be more darkness and less light in the world but as the Bible says: "where sin abounded, grace did much more abound". So there will be more of the power of God in the world to deliver people from the bondage of sin.

Upvote 0

ddubois

Aug 5, 2015
✟7,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The jubilee started with Moses 3500 years ago. This Sept 23 2015 will be the 70 th Jubilee. It falls on the Equinox when day and night are the same. This is a time when there will be more darkness and less light in the world but as the Bible says: "where sin abounded, grace did much more abound". So there will be more of the power of God in the world to deliver people from the bondage of sin.

Thanks for sharing. I read that a new Jubilee was starting, on Rosh Hashanah, with the fourth blood moon. But I didn't realize it is the 70th! And some messianic Jews are saying that Jesus is due to return on Rosh Hashanah -- wouldn't it be neat if it was this one!

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually, Jubilee years and weeks are just one of God's different measures of time that the rolling around heavens mark.
From beginning of this present creation to the "New Beginning" there are 140 Jubilees.
From Moses and Methusaleh's beginning of their preaching to the flood, there were 120 years of 360 + the 4 days, years; and from their beginning preaching to the New Beginning there are 120 Jubilee years.

Upvote 0