Politics
US-Democrat

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
Yes, we should kick out Turkey, also Albania. We are at war with Islam, and that means no Muslim nation should be a part of NATO. Turkey shot down a Christian jet and should immediately be kicked out of NATO, and Albania is backing the Muslim troublemakers in Kosovo. Then 24 Christian nations will rule the earth for Jesus for a thousand years, just as prophesied.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟883,825.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes, we should kick out Turkey, also Albania. We are at war with Islam, and that means no Muslim nation should be a part of NATO. Turkey shot down a Christian jet and should immediately be kicked out of NATO, and Albania is backing the Muslim troublemakers in Kosovo. Then 24 Christian nations will rule the earth for Jesus for a thousand years, just as prophesied.
There is not a Christian nation NONE except MAYBE Vatican City.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
What more must it take for the West to admit to themselves that Turkey is pro-ISIS, pro-Terrorism and an enemy to us? The time is right to drop them and stop enabling them and thereby enabling ISIS and terrorism. Enough is enough. What Turkey did to Russia is a crime and indefensible. I hope Putin strikes back VERY hard at Turkey. VERY, VERY hard.

www.forbes.com/sites/dougbandow/2015/11/25/turkey-downs-russian-plane-joins-with-islamic-state-u-s-should-drop-new-ottoman-empire-as-ally/

Hi,

Isn't Forbes a business magazine, and as such cannot exist without a monetary bias? Are not repoters no longer able to sue if their stories are changed into lies by the editor? Did the reporters who filed a lawsuit for that very thing, not lose their lawsuit, at the Supreme Court level? Do not some businesses flourish in wars? Is there not a rececession after every major outbreak or war is over, as everyone who is making money in business directly or indirectly from those wars, has to find another way to make money?

If all that is true, are you leading or being led?

LOVE,

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I agree that NATO should not back Turkey or Albania but not for the reason that they are Muslim. Also, Turkey shot down a Russian jet, not a "Christian" jet. Jets can't be Christians, only people can be Christians. From what I understand they did kill the Christian pilot. Also, I don't agree about there being any prophecy of 24 Christian nations ruling the earth.

Reactions: Mary7
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi,

Isn't Forbes a business magazine, and as such cannot exist without a monetary bias? Are not repoters no longer able to sue if their stories are changed into lies by the editor? Did the reporters who filed a lawsuit for that very thing, not lose their lawsuit, at the Supreme Court level? Do not some businesses flourish in wars? Is there not a rececession after every major outbreak or war is over, as everyone who is making money in business directly or indirectly from those wars, has to find another way to make money?
I don't know what your questions have to do with my post. If you have an opinion or view, please feel free to state it, I'll be happy to hear it and respond.

If all that is true, are you leading or being led?

LOVE,
I don't believe I'm leading or being led. I believe I simply stated an opinion on this internet forum and posted a link to an article that does a good job articulating my view.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
I don't know what your questions have to do with my post. If you have an opinion or view, please feel free to state it, I'll be happy to hear it and respond.

I don't believe I'm leading or being led. I believe I simply stated an opinion on this internet forum and posted a link to an article that does a good job articulating my view.

Hi,

I was asking why you belived that article, when there are so many possible flaws in it?

If it is your view, fine. I did not understand.

LOVE,

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi,

I was asking why you belived that article, when there are so many possible flaws in it?

If it is your view, fine. I did not understand.

LOVE,
Because the article corroborates what I already knew either from first-hand experience or from other sources that I trust (e.g. friends, relatives, church members, other news sources) and thereby affirms my view because it essentially expresses my view. Any article on earth has "possible flaws"; we make judgments as to how flawed an article is or isn't based on what we know or learn from other sources and based on our trust in those sources and that knowledge.

Are you suggesting that no article should be trusted at all since no article can be determined to be without possible flaws? I'm not sure what your point is about an article having "possible flaws" since that can be said about every single article ever written.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Because the article corroborates what I already knew either from first-hand experience or from other sources that I trust (e.g. friends, relatives, church members, other news sources) and thereby affirms my view because it essentially expresses my view. Any article on earth has "possible flaws"; we make judgments as to how flawed an article is or isn't based on what we know or learn from other sources and based on our trust in those sources and that knowledge.

Are you suggesting that no article should be trusted at all since no article can be determined to be without possible flaws? I'm not sure what your point is about an article having "possible flaws" since that can be said about every single article ever written.

Hi, (Argh! How do you force spaces to appear.)

To paragraph 1, section 1, sentence 1. Wow.
To "" "" 2. Based on calibrations of people. Yes.

To paragrah 2, section 1, sentence 1. No, I am not suggesting that.

To "" "" 2. I was wondering how you could say what you could say, probably because I don't know your background; so to me, I have no calibrations on you yet, or I have forgotten past calibrations.

Forgetting for me happens a lot. It is a blessing in research, but a problem for social situations.

LOVE,
...Mary Kate., .... .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katerinah1947

Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Do you mean how do you break a post up so as to answer the parts separately?
tulc(thinks he can help if so) :wave:

Hi,

Thanks. I had spaces between "" and "" so that those marks would fall directly under the words I was substituting for, like in a hand written letter. Instead, all of my planned spaces were deleted, with multiple tries.

LOVE,

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
What Turkey did to Russia is a crime and indefensible

What Russia was doing to the Turkomans was a crime and indefensible. They are not fighting ISIS they are fighting to keep a brutal dictatorship in power. They seem to like those.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AHH who-stole-my-name

in accordance with Christ
Jul 29, 2011
✟20,317.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I've never heard so much convoluted religiously prejudical bigoted crap in my life as I've heard here. You guys come up with this us against them crap and ignore what is happening arround you because it fits in so well with your one-sided narrative. The truth is there are more wacked out people in this world like this guy.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/27/us/colorado-shooting-probe/

He's inside a Planned Parenthood facilities with a high powered rifle as I would be willing to bet he's a Christian taking quote/unquote God's revenge on those he killed.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟726,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Also, I don't agree about there being any prophecy of 24 Christian nations ruling the earth.

If you think that's weird, ask him how many horsemen of the apocalypse there are, the number might surprise you--also ask him who they are.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

Isn't Forbes a business magazine, and as such cannot exist without a monetary bias? Are not repoters no longer able to sue if their stories are changed into lies by the editor?

Regardless, the author knows nothing about Turkish politics. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan never pretended to be a liberal. He is an Islamist. That doesn't make him a supporter of ISIS. If he did, Erdogan would have to give up his own position and recognize al-Baghdadi as his Caliph. Not going to happen.

Upvote 0