MO
✟7,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Why! That is one of the first things that came to mind when I discovered it.
I didn't even know it was a tick. I thought it was a scab. :doh:

So my mother is pretty upset. My first day of college went great, until I noticed the little creature!!!!!

We did alot of research on lyme disease last night. And I didn't sleep well, I was so upset. So, life is turned upside down, again. :cry: I REALLY didn't know what it was until I removed it. Of course every book and web site says, BE CAREFUL how you remove it. I hope I was.

So, please pray, ok? I have to go to classes.

LovesToRead

My peace I give you. Don't be afraid.
Sep 22, 2005
This world is not my home....Heaven is where my he
✟69,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mindalan, I will pray.

I also wanted to let you know....my husband and son both had tick bites within the last year, they got antibiotics right away and they are both fine.

We have a lot of trees around us and get deer in our yard, so Lyme is a big concern around us too.

Take care and glad to hear school is going well.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lyme disease is awful, I know alot of stories around here, I live in Delaware State Forest area, near Delaware River and we have millions of deer, so, really, it is happening here and people have some scary stories of what has happened and the dangers.

Most important thing, if you get Lyme disease, a big circle will form around it , like a Bulls eye, and that is big sign of Lyme disease, but I had the target, and it wasnt , so it isnt for sure the target means Lyme 100%, but is common with Lyme. God be with you and keep you. amen. Lord, restore her peace and joy, help her with college and all the pressures, stresses, requirements, and help her find ways to relax, and to be comforted and strengthened by your love and grace. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mindalan

Most Caring
Sep 9, 2005
MO
✟7,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ok. I did go to the doctor. I received some antibiotics, which I took right away.

I am not showing any symptoms of any horrible tick illness. Thank you for praying. The risk period is not over yet. Some illnesses can show up in 24 days.

But I have put the problem in God's hands because I can't deal with it myself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.