Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
WarriorAngel said:
Hi....:wave:

Alot of OBOB folks have quit GT.

And right now I have a headache...so I best warn ya now. lol

Headache here as well, but not from GT. It's 103 F here and I think I might have a mild form of the flue. Either that, or just effects of the heat. Either way... :sick:

Pax Tecum,

John

Upvote 0

lionroar0

Coffee drinker
Jul 10, 2004
✟20,401.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
JCrawf said:
Headache here as well, but not from GT. It's 103 F here and I think I might have a mild form of the flue. Either that, or just effects of the heat. Either way... :sick:

Pax Tecum,

John

103 :eek: Could be the flu because of the heat. I'm getting over a mild case of the stomach flu myself. :sick:

Keep cool eat some ice cream:preach: :D

Peace

Upvote 0

JCrawf

Nov 6, 2004
✟12,764.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
So as not to break any forum rules, I will say that "someone" is being rather heavy handed in certain issues that CF is sensitive about people talking about in public (yet certain forums to speak of these issues are not, at least in my experience, easily accessed). There is meantion of a certain unmentionable action about to be taken because apparently, I am such a problem, dispite my personal unmentionable status has nothing on it to indicate for that action unmentionable action to be taken place. I am supposed to be in a position to defend others about these unmentionable things I cannot criticize here because of the sensitivites of CF, yet I have no idea at the moment how to do what I need to do in my role for others, let alone myself.

Frustrations (yet I am not mentioning why so as not to offend the sensibilities of CF). :sigh:

Pax Vobiscum,

John

Upvote 0

JCrawf

Nov 6, 2004
✟12,764.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
lionroar0 said:
103 Could be the flu because of the heat. I'm getting over a mild case of the stomach flu myself.

Keep cool eat some ice cream

Peace

Yep. and it topped out at 103 again today. Not supposed to cool down until maybe Monday at the earliers, and still we're talking about mid 90's as "cool."

At any rate, we got the pool out - and that helped a little. And fortunately, the flue wasn't really the problem, although having a rootbeer float didn't settle anything, but to feel bloated. (Hopefully this thread doesn't get an unmentionable for saying "bloated" - would not care for the unmentionable act proposed to happen just for that! :doh: )

Pax Tecum,

John

Upvote 0

JCrawf

Nov 6, 2004
✟12,764.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
So yeah, any ranting about GT and "unmentionable predicaments", as long as you can make it "GFically correct" (make sure you're as general as possible and don't give out specifics of any sort) are welcome here. This is not for formal complaints or appeals, just generic rants that you would like to share. Specifics and official complaints and appeals are supposed to be my role as conciliator, so PM me on any specifics and I'll do my best to get the issues to the right people. ;)

Pax Tecum,

John

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.