This morning

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: Loving Jesus, please be with his wife and family who are all grieving this loss. Lord, please give them comfort and strength at this time.

amybeth, Im very sorry to hear this. I was hoping and praying for his recovery, but the Lord knew the day and hour, I am sure. May God bless you for keeping your Uncle Dave in prayer. Amen.
:groupray:

Upvote 0

GodDoesListen55

“A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ
Jun 25, 2006
Delaware
✟108,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i am so very sorry, amy! in the name of Father God, His son Jesus Christ, and the Lord our saviour, i am praying that He blesses you and your family always with good health, peace, love, strength, comfort and happiness, Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GPguy

Rest in peace dear grandpa. 7/15/1929 - 9/22/2010
Jul 13, 2006
Dover, DE
Visit site
✟38,423.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Aww, Amy! I am so very sorry.

You and your family are surely in my prayers. I am really sorry.
bluecry[1].gif

May God bring you and your family comfort and peace.

Your friend,

Jonathan

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Thanks for your prayers. The funeral isn't until Tues. I just don't understand all this, and I'm so mad and hurt. And so extremely sad and feel alone. This just wasn't supposed to happen. I know I need to keep trusting God and I've cried out to Him.

God understands the anger, hurt and pain you are feeling at this time Amy. It is hard to let go of our loved ones.

Father God, comfort our dear sister and Dave's family as they mourn his passing in JESUS NAME. AMEN

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums