This little girl has guts made of steel

frenchdefense

Feb 25, 2009
✟18,286.00
Faith
Catholic
11026142_10204559899584159_8594093035795011602_n.jpg

Her name is Zea. Story is she stood her ground with this guy for 8 minutes before she turned around and walked away. The video and explanation on this event doesn't seem to indicate that anyone put her up it.

I didn't have this much guts when I was 8. Even if my mom was standing behind me.

sylverpiano

unworthy
Oct 14, 2010
✟53,702.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Any adult male who would argue with a little girl in an instance such as this needs to do some serious thinking about his priorities. If your religious and/or political opinions would put you into an eight minute confrontation with a child you need serious help.

Upvote 0

sylverpiano

unworthy
Oct 14, 2010
✟53,702.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Were I to happen upon this situation, my question to the man would be:'Why don't you pick on someone your own size

A link would be nice.

link with video

After watching the video, I repeat: a man who has to confront an eight year old girl in this manner needs to be confronted himself. Kudos to the little girl.

Upvote 0

sylverpiano

unworthy
Oct 14, 2010
✟53,702.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
WA, I did not mention homophobia. The topic of the confrontation does not matter. The adult was bullying a child and screaming at her in an overbearing manner. He could have been saying anything. His body language, directed at the child was inexcusable. Preaching the Gospel of the Lord should never be done in an intimidating and threatening manner.

I do not have children, but if i did and an adult got in her face like that, he would certainly regret it.

How would you react had this been your child, holding a poster of Pope Francis, and some Pentecostal preacher was screaming in her face about the Catholic Church worshiping idols?

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟425,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
WA, I did not mention homophobia. The topic of the confrontation does not matter. The adult was bullying a child and screaming at her in an overbearing manner. He could have been saying anything. His body language, directed at the child was inexcusable. Preaching the Gospel of the Lord should never be done in an intimidating and threatening manner.

I do not have children, but if i did and an adult got in her face like that, he would certainly regret it.

How would you react had this been your child, holding a poster of Pope Francis, and some Pentecostal preacher was screaming in her face about the Catholic Church worshiping idols?
The title of the article said homophobic Frenchdefense posted.
He didnt say anything other than Jesus Christ giving her love and not this world.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/01/rainbow-flag-girl-zea_n_7702856.html

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FlaviusAetius

Nov 17, 2012
✟18,998.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
No and I agree these street preachers only boost the ego of secular liberals who think Christianity is outdated and should die.

Doesnt mean I or Catholics really should celebrate when a shameless enemy of Catholicism uses their children as political tools.

Both sides in this OP scenario harm Catholicism and are it's enemy. Both should be scorned.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No and I agree these street preachers only boost the ego of secular liberals who think Christianity is outdated and should die.

Doesnt mean I or Catholics really should celebrate when a shameless enemy of Catholicism uses their children as political tools.

Both sides in this OP scenario harm Catholicism and are it's enemy. Both should be scorned.
I think they only become enemies if we make them so. If you let go of that idea, then scenarios like the OP cease to damage us. Secular liberals aren't enemies, they just believe differently than we do.

Do you consider Hindus "enemies"? Jews? Baptists?

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Who hates Catholicism? Most secular liberals I encounter are fairly indifferent, if anything.
Of course, the recent child abuse scandals, and the Catholic response to them, hasn't exactly helped our standing, but what do you expect?

Upvote 0

FlaviusAetius

Nov 17, 2012
✟18,998.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Yeah yeah everything is always the Church's fault.

Spin their apathy as you wish but in the end it'll always come down to the godless having a negative view of Christ's Church because we don't call sin a virtue like other heretical Christians.

Parents like this girl's will teach their kids about how the Catholic Church is a bigoted group and should be hated.

So excuse me if I don't celebrate the LGBT continued PR wins.

Upvote 0