This is really disturbing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thereselittleflower

Nov 9, 2003
✟50,355.00
Faith
Catholic
WHO said i believed or not believed it either way?

I asked how they would have known the kids were stabbed 666 times if their flesh was eaten...?

I am skeptical, that doesnt mean it couldnt be partially right, just really over sensationalized.

And since i am not in Russia, i can only wonder how the cops would know this stuff if the kids didnt confess to such details IF it did actually occur.
I am not going to pretend i know this is false.
I am not going to pretend its true.

I am asking how the cops could possibly know these details....so my theory is - the media [the Sun] over hyped a small scale story ...
Because they could have done some of the things mentioned...however; here is my problem with it - i dont think the kids confessed since the story doesnt include the kids confessing...so its probably speculative on the media's part.

Dont put words in my mouth

The stated assumption in your post led me to understand you believed the report.

I am glad to hear you are skeptical. :)

Upvote 0

isabella1

All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The "Satanic Ritual Abuse" (SRA) reportings are so infamous that they are phenomena studied in anthropology along with "Alien Abduction". In both instances, they are studied as hoaxes propelled by manipulated false "supressed memories".
Oh ya? Not all of them are hoaxes or manipulated suppressed memories. Tell that to the convert who gives talks all over the country, who was in involved in all this, and the black masses, the ritual abuses and other sick things. It exists alright, and happens. Just not as horrifying or bad as this sick story that came out. But believe, satan would be pleased if such events occurred. Because that is what occurs in hell.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.