All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My gosh Michie, where do you get this stuff? :waaah: Sick and scary! All I could say while reading the article with my hand over my mouth is, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. I pray someone gets to these satanic kids and prays for their souls before they lose them. There is still room for prayer for them, they are not dead yet. Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy. I ask the Blessed Mother the Virgin Mary to stomp the head of the dragon, I ask St. Michael to defend the souls and bring them back to God, with everything he has before it is to late, I ask for the intercession in prayers of the Choirs of Angels and the Communion of Saints. God have mercy. Oh blood and water which gushed fourth from the side of Christ as a fountain of mercy for us, Jesus I Trust In You! Amen.

Upvote 0

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lord have mercy.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus;

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I don't know what to say... other than I'm praying. Thanks Michie for reminding us that there truly is evil in this world and even more reason why we do need to stand and fight and pray and pray and continue with the good fight of faith by God's grace and with the help of Jesus, Mary and the Saints.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Confused Satanists do. Just like protestant Christians do with the symbolism behind the upside down cross. They think it stands for evil.

And these kids don't seem very bright from what the article said.

Upvote 0

reneeville

Sep 8, 2008
Sunny southern Arizona, Diocese of Tucson
✟7,721.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I suppose we shouldn't be surprised... it is just so horribly sad.

My gosh Michie, where do you get this stuff? :waaah: Sick and scary! All I could say while reading the article with my hand over my mouth is, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. I pray someone gets to these satanic kids and prays for their souls before they lose them. There is still room for prayer for them, they are not dead yet. Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy. I ask the Blessed Mother the Virgin Mary to stomp the head of the dragon, I ask St. Michael to defend the souls and bring them back to God, with everything he has before it is to late, I ask for the intercession in prayers of the Choirs of Angels and the Communion of Saints. God have mercy. Oh blood and water which gushed fourth from the side of Christ as a fountain of mercy for us, Jesus I Trust In You! Amen.

Upvote 0

Photini

Gone.
Jun 24, 2003
✟18,808.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I would like to see this story confirmed. I am having a hard time buying it. Satanists do not use upside down crosses. That is a christian symbol, and signifies the See of Peter. Satanists use an upside down crucifix.

I'd like to see it confirmed too (actually, I'd like to see it shown untrue...). The only sites I've been able to find anything about it on are tabloid-esque. I haven't dug anything up on a Russian site yet.

Until then....Lord have mercy. :crosseo:

Upvote 0

thereselittleflower

Nov 9, 2003
✟50,355.00
Faith
Catholic
I am assuming that the kids would have to have confessed to ALL the details...
Because how would cops know they were stabbed 666 times if they were eaten?

That is something I have a hard time believing.

This is the SUN guys . . . . . sensationalism and all that . . . why isn't it being suspected this is just that? Sensationalism?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am assuming that the kids would have to have confessed to ALL the details...
Because how would cops know they were stabbed 666 times if they were eaten?
Their flesh was eaten. There were still remains. I'll be keeping a close eye on this one though. I'm sure the story is true if not the details.

Upvote 0

isabella1

All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The only reason that I believe it could be true is because of the satanic church that is about two hours from me and the acts that have taken place there over the years. They have been confirmed. There has been human sacrifice and other real sick accounts. I will not go into detail nor will I tell you how I know. I refuse to glorify satan in his sick acts against human souls and our Lord. Talking about it only eggs him on. There have also been priests on EWTN that have talked to satanic priests that told him that the thing they have been praying for years for is massive human sacrifice. And thats all I have to say on this subject. I just pray, pray, pray!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Why do you believe the story is true and not something fabricated like alien pics?
WHO said i believed or not believed it either way?

I asked how they would have known the kids were stabbed 666 times if their flesh was eaten...?

I am skeptical, that doesnt mean it couldnt be partially right, just really over sensationalized.

And since i am not in Russia, i can only wonder how the cops would know this stuff if the kids didnt confess to such details IF it did actually occur.
I am not going to pretend i know this is false.
I am not going to pretend its true.

I am asking how the cops could possibly know these details....so my theory is - the media [the Sun] over hyped a small scale story ...
Because they could have done some of the things mentioned...however; here is my problem with it - i dont think the kids confessed since the story doesnt include the kids confessing...so its probably speculative on the media's part.

Dont put words in my mouth

Upvote 0

Rowan

You are my brethren ♥
Apr 13, 2006
Allendale, MI
Visit site
✟16,998.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The "Satanic Ritual Abuse" (SRA) reportings are so infamous that they are phenomena studied in anthropology along with "Alien Abduction". In both instances, they are studied as hoaxes propelled by manipulated false "supressed memories".

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.