Dec 24, 2005
✟439,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
“This is my Bible. I am what it says I am, I have what it says I have, I can do what it says I can do. Today I’ll be taught the Word of God. I boldly confess my mind is alert, my heart is receptive, I’ll never be the same, in Jesus name.”

Joel Osteen says this before each message. Comments ?

I really like the way Carman does it ....

Upvote 0

twob4me

Shark bait hoo ha ha
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2003
Here :)
✟215,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MOD HAT ON!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few posts were removed from the last page to clean up some Flaming/Goading posts. Looking over the thread a further cleaning should probably take place as there are a LOT of posts teaching/debating. The following rule applys to all congregational forums:

Congregational Forum Restrictions
Members who do not truly share the core beliefs and teachings of a specific congregational forum may post in fellowship or ask questions, but they may not teach or debate within the forum.

You can find that listed within the Board Rules

The rules means that you can not teach OR debate in any congregational forum unless you truly share that specific faith groups core teachings and beliefs. You are only allowed to post in fellowship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MOD HAT OFF!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upvote 0

CGL1023

citizen of heaven
Jul 8, 2011
Roswell NM
✟75,781.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
<Staff Edit>
I think in these matters, some appearence of selfishness is unavoidable. I could wite out Psalm 23 and this also would appear to be selfish as there are several mentions of "I", "me" and "my". It is as if the English language needs a new word for this situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
MOD HAT ON
Forum Guidelines:

1. When speaking about well-known, revered, and highly regarded past or present leaders, teachers, or pastors (living or deceased) within the Charismatic faith group, please show a measure of respect. These public religious figures are respected by CF members from a wide range of Charismatic churches and movements. Please avoid using inflammatory words or phrases in reference to these public religious figures.

If your post is missing it's for this reason. :)

MOD HAT OFF

Last edited:
Upvote 0