Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Skit on The Dave Allen Show (confessional box)

Priest: That is the most disgusting confession, I have ever heard! For your penance say 4000 Our Fathers and 600 Hail Marys and pray for forgiveness! Now get to it!

Can't remember the rest of the skit.

Genersis

Person of Disinterest
Sep 26, 2011
London
✟38,690.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Here's a tame one. Some of his sketches are edgy and might offend so I will be careful which ones I put on here.
The cafe was probably behind it all along.

Incidentally, our paper money has just started being phased out with harder to forge, longer lasting polymer money starting a month or so ago with the fiver.
Also, the round pound coin is going to be phased out in 2017, replaced with a 12-sided threepence like coin due to the large number of forgeries currently in circulation.

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
The cafe was probably behind it all along.

Incidentally, our paper money has just started being phased out with harder to forge, longer lasting polymer money starting a month or so ago with the fiver.
Also, the round pound coin is going to be phased out in 2017, replaced with a 12-sided threepence like coin due to the large number of forgeries currently in circulation.
Seems like we've copied your idea about the fiver in Oz.

Upvote 0

Genersis

Person of Disinterest
Sep 26, 2011
London
✟38,690.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Seems like we've copied your idea about the fiver in Oz.
We overtly copied the idea off Canada. We have a Canadian currently governing the the Bank of England.

I think he mentioned something about getting rid of 1p coins too; I hope so, they're basically worthless along with 2p coins.
Penny sweets now usually cost 5p and I can't think of anything cheaper.

Upvote 0

Genersis

Person of Disinterest
Sep 26, 2011
London
✟38,690.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
The Spanish Inquisition.
Seems like a blight on the history of Catholicism. I cant get the Monty Python sketch out of my head.
Well, it's probably one of the best interpretations of the Inquisition to get stuck in your head, if that's any consolation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
4 people died in an accident at a theme park at the Gold Coast Australia yesterday. Dreamworld. First I've ever heard of it happening in Australia. The ride was called "Thunder River Rapids". Apparently the ride was overdue for maintenance.

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Don't you hate those self-absorbed narcissists on Facebook, who just report every tiny thing that is happening in their lives as if it is interesting? :)
By the way, did you know my street is having its annual "greens verge" pick up this week. We need to lop our trees and shrubs and put it out the front.

Upvote 0

Genersis

Person of Disinterest
Sep 26, 2011
London
✟38,690.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
4 people died in an accident at a theme park at the Gold Coast Australia yesterday. Dreamworld. First I've ever heard of it happening in Australia. The ride was called "Thunder River Rapids". Apparently the ride was overdue for maintenance.
Saw that.
Pretty depressing. :(
It's not exactly a new ride, or in the very least, there are similar rides that have been going for a while without fault.
I wonder how it happened.

Upvote 0