There's a message that says to introduce myself...

WomanAtTheWell

Jul 18, 2006
Ohio
✟15,292.00
Faith
Lutheran
Politics
US-Democrat
...so, I am introducing myself. Once in a while I follow directions.

I am a 33 year old female from Cleveland, Ohio. I grew up Lutheran (LCMS) and recently became a member of an ELCA congregation after many years of not attending church at all and falling pretty much away from God in general.

I am a social worker but I am going to start Nursing School this August, so I probably won't be around very much in a couple of weeks because I am going to attempt this Nursing school thing while working full time.

I have two dogs and a parakeet. And a brother in the Marines, currently in Iraq who I worry about constantly. :sigh:

That's about all I can think of right now, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

This board looks like a lot of fun, if and when I figure out how to manuever my way around it. Thank you to whoever put so much hard work into it.

Reactions: wanderingone

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
WomanAtTheWell said:

I am a 33 year old female from Cleveland, Ohio. I grew up Lutheran (LCMS) and recently became a member of an ELCA congregation after many years of not attending church at all and falling pretty much away from God in general.

I am a social worker but I am going to start Nursing School this August, so I probably won't be around very much in a couple of weeks because I am going to attempt this Nursing school thing while working full time.

I have two dogs and a parakeet. And a brother in the Marines, currently in Iraq who I worry about constantly. :sigh:

That's about all I can think of right now, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

This board looks like a lot of fun, if and when I figure out how to manuever my way around it. Thank you to whoever put so much hard work into it.
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not, his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God. -Hubert van Zeller
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0

AJ

Faith, Hope & Love
Apr 28, 2004
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟5,345.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi there!

Welcome to Christian Forums! I am really glad that you registered and hope that you will stick around for a while! :) As you have probably noticed the site is extremely large... It can be a bit overwhelming at first. Just take a deep breath and dive right in!
Here are a couple tips that you may find helpful: (Blue text are links you can click)
If there is anything I can do to help you get started or if you have any questions, feel free to send me a Private Message.

Again... [glow=green]Welcome! [/glow] I hope you enjoy your stay! God Bless!

Adam J.

Upvote 0

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟56,960.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
we0001.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PrairieGurl

Contributor
Jun 21, 2006
✟26,429.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

WELCOME TO CF WOMANATTHEWELL :wave:

Thanks so much for introducing yourself!

Yup :thumbsup: this board is ALOT of FUN !

Good luck in your Nursing School! I myself work in the Healthcare system and LOVE what I do.

I hope you "peek in" occasionally during your schooling so others can pray for you and encourage you while you are studying!

Upvote 0

PaladinWithGun2

Warning: Contents Under Pressure
May 20, 2006
Huntsville, Texas
✟18,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
WomanAtTheWell said:

We're glad to have you here! Obviously, you have a heart for serving those in need, so God bless you, sister. The site is so huge, but don't let it scare you - just jump in and have a good time. I'll be praying for your brother...I was a Marine brat and was in the first Gulf War, so I know how family worries. God's peace to you, and i hope you have a lot of fun here.

Shawn

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.