There is GOD

P

phaneroo

"Always look at the consistancy in men because behind every consistancy there is always a deligence and behind deligence a raising of kings and behind every raising of kings the manifestion of the kingly anointing and behind every manifestation of the kingly anointing an exaltation and honour and behind honour there is always a glorification and behind glorification there is a vindication and behind every vindication there is always GOD...there is GOD."

roman2819

Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2012
Singapore
✟208,448.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Truly there is God. Otherwise nature wouldn't be filled life forms of such amazing diversities. Besides creation, personal experiences with God show us that He is real to those who persevere with Him.

On earth today, so far, about 2,000,000 species of living creatures have been identified (which is only a conservative estimate), each with their own forms, functionality, instinct and intelligence. A spectrum of these would include 300,000 species of plants, 30,000 species of fishes, and 6,000 species of mammals. And there are more species of invertebrates such as insects and life forms that live in the deep of the oceans. Could all these have emerged from “simple cells” that evolve entirely by themselves over millions of years? As we consider how trillions of living creatures live in asymbiosis manner in the ecosystems, one cannot deny that it would be mightily impossible to have happened by itself. As we look at the amazing diversity of mother earth, at the planets revolving around the sun along their set paths, and the regularity and rhythm in the universe, we cannot help but wonder if there is more to it than meet the eyes. Many people find it difficult to believe that such intricate details and coordination could have happened all by themselves, and for this reason, they find it impossible to deny the existence of God outright.
Pg 185, "Understaanding Prayer, Faith and God's will"
Understanding Prayer, Faith and God's Will: Compass for Christian Faith: Roman Ri: 9781503110397: Amazon.com: Books

Upvote 0

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
It's a profound revelation to finally see what we have searched our whole lives looking for. The emptiness sin brings just clouds everything. But once the conviction comes and you accept the invite to be a part of the Kingdom of God you're like WOW! there is a God, one who loves me and cherishes me........

I like to think about how I was minutes from death bu suicide and I recovered and thru all that refining fire I came to know the true and Wonderful Father thru Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
The thing that has consistently made my live enjoyable and meaningful has been my love relationship with God. Many other people and things in God's creation have caught my interest over time, but God has always been there in a prominent place.

Upvote 0