Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
God has me here for a reason for my strange witness. God called Paul, being a strang person to trust, He new that Paul had the only view point that would make sence to some people.

ACTS 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

Just like our preachers today, their is alot of people that wont listen to a reguler witness in christ and i believe that is why their are so many different kinds of preachers.

1CORINTHIANS 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

I asked the Lord to block every word that lead people the wrong way and let the few words i say get to those searching for His message and requers a different message.

If you're not saved today you can use the words below as a guide.

“Dear God, I am a sinner. I’m sorry for my sin. I ask you Christ that you please forgive me"

If you have just asked or asked in the past, A pastor from a Christian Church will help you and go to Sunday school.

ddrgkd

Ask Christ For Salvation
Feb 19, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
For my strange witness God has me here. God called Paul, being a strange person to trust, He new that Paul had the only view point that would make sense to some people.

ACTS 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

Just like our preachers today, their is allot of people that wont listen to a regular witness in Christ. I believe that is why their are so many different kinds of preachers.

1CORINTHIANS 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

I asked the Lord to block every word that lead people the wrong way and let the few words i say get to those searching for His and it requires a different message.

If you're not saved today you can use the words below as a guide.

“Dear God, I am a sinner. I’m sorry for my sin. I ask you Christ that you please forgive me"

If you have just asked or asked in the past, A pastor from a Christian Church will help you and go to Sunday school.

Upvote 0