Meagan Doherty

Feb 4, 2016
miami ok
✟15,111.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
I lost my husband of 6 years two months ago. I am 29 with a 5 year old little girl. He was killed in a car accident where the other driver was going over 100mph. It was sudden. It was unexpected. And it crashed my entire world. Travis loved me like I've never been loved before. He was my world. I feel so lost and alone without him. I am totally not myself. I am back at work and trying to stay strong for my daughter but there's so much going through my head. Like, why?? Why then? Why in that way? Why do I have such a hard life? I lost my dad when I was 8. My only comfort is knowing that my sweet Travis went to Heaven and is with the Lord. He was a christian for many years and I've been saved since I was 8. We went to church every Sunday. I played piano and sang harmony at our church that we found together. I have not been able to return there. I am so hurt. Everything I see hurts me. I just don't understand.

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I lost my husband of 6 years two months ago. I am 29 with a 5 year old little girl. He was killed in a car accident where the other driver was going over 100mph. It was sudden. It was unexpected. And it crashed my entire world. Travis loved me like I've never been loved before. He was my world. I feel so lost and alone without him. I am totally not myself. I am back at work and trying to stay strong for my daughter but there's so much going through my head. Like, why?? Why then? Why in that way? Why do I have such a hard life? I lost my dad when I was 8. My only comfort is knowing that my sweet Travis went to Heaven and is with the Lord. He was a christian for many years and I've been saved since I was 8. We went to church every Sunday. I played piano and sang harmony at our church that we found together. I have not been able to return there. I am so hurt. Everything I see hurts me. I just don't understand.

if some situation was vain, then it is certain the system of human(666) religion and spiritual iniquity prevailed there - the religion of the self-interest based on infliction of evil on the neighbor, thousands of most sane prayers fully consistent with the Truth of true Lord God and then again vanity, why?, because of the spiritual wickedness of those worshipers and clerics whose high settlement is to the detriment of many other people owing them nothing - this is the kingdom of the wicked, i can't find words to express all that spiritual idiocy causing all the world vanity, there is no repentance in them, nothing touches them, nothing makes them change their old tradition of non-salvation and ruin even if they say the Holy Spirit touches them day and night, they never find the way of peace, even do not seek it, higher/highest means more/most haughty according to them as if best surgeon means greatest murderer, wanting to be powerful like God Himself but without being absolutely good like Him

my mother was killed by such people, she had heard their voices before she died of cancer, they tortured her mentally judging her so mercilessly without remorse - one of the greatest sufferers that i ever knew/met, and i even saw how they possessed her spiritually affecting her with spirit of death(deterioration) (which was the real cause of her diseases) as if their third eye/six chakra (with which they have never saved any person) is more important than the human life, it is even a kind of entertainment for them, these are the angels of the wicked one, even i told them all the truth of God and Jesus but they again said they (ostensibly) did not yet receive a full explanation as if Jesus said "blessed are those who have all the truth of God so as to be able to start believing in Him only then" instead of "blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed", and as if any of them would prefer to undergo the insufferable for a long time instead of having peace; knowledge/science/theory/wisdom is the priority of their spiritual specialty, and actually they prefer the comfort of the self-interested high happiness even if all the humankind has to severely suffer and die for the sake of that their such a beautiful reign, they say they want to live, but why must they live so that many others suffer and die?!

my condolences and may the true One take best possible care of you all, even while still living in this world, in the Name of That Who really is the true Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Blessings

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican

the understanding will come later, but right now is a time for receiving comfort and healing, for taking stock of where you are at, and
making sure that your home base is secure. those three things are what is important now.

knowing that your husband is in heaven and is with the Lord is also a great comfort.
years from now you will be able to look back and see what the Lord has spared your husband from going through.....but that is for later.
Take comfort in knowing that you did have a great love in this world. that is truly a priceless gift.:hug:

Upvote 0

NOTWHATIWAS

I take my stage direction from God.
Jun 27, 2016
Oregon, USA
✟20,309.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Please be encouraged that with time,prayer and God's love it does get easier. It may not seem like this now but eventually the memories will comfort and sustain you. I lost my spouse 10 years ago so I speak from experience. In the meantime, remember that Jesus is there to supply whatever you need while you are "raising up your child in the way she should go". He is the man of the house now. I also encourage you to get back into fellowship, find others who also need encouragement in their circumstances and let people pray with you. I will pray for you, too.

Upvote 0