queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
in the Spirit ... God willing ...
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
''Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows which sit before thee, for they are men wonder at, for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the Branch.''

You are leaving out Zerrubbabel who is the Governor, and who stands as the head of a nation without a king.

Joshuah and his fellow companions are a great wonder because where there is Joshuah the high priest, there is Zerubbabel, the head of state, and the two together looks to a combination of 2 into one, and even 3 into one.

4 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
8 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you.
10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth.
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

lol ... honestly, hannibal you have no patience ... i'm getting to many of the things you're worried about ... i just have to let them come out the way they are given to me ... if i try to alter the way it's coming, i feel i'll interrupt whatever the Holy Spirit may or may not be doing ... i just know it's flowing like crazy and i want it to continue smooth ... then i'll know it really isn't me ... i figure it would be hard for it to be just me if i'm just following the scriptures as they come to me ... but i just want to be very careful not to disrupt anything ... i might not be, but i want to be careful there ... as i said, i know i'm to give the scriptures exactly the way they are laid out ... i do like, tho, when you give me things to factor in ... not saying don't, saying have patience ... lol ... you are missing the point that so far for the last few posts i've been addressing the things vin brought up ... they might not fall the way you want, but i have confidence they will come ... if not, you can remind me and i'd be more than willing to learn ... i simply am trying not to get side-tracked at this point in time ... precept upon precept ... one thing at a time ...

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
lol ... honestly, hannibal you have no patience ... i'm getting to many of the things you're worried about ... i just have to let them come out the way they are given to me ... if i try to alter the way it's coming, i feel i'll interrupt whatever the Holy Spirit may or may not be doing ... i just know it's flowing like crazy and i want it to continue smooth ... then i'll know it really isn't me ... i figure it would be hard for it to be just me if i'm just following the scriptures as they come to me ... but i just want to be very careful not to disrupt anything ... i might not be, but i want to be careful there ... as i said, i know i'm to give the scriptures exactly the way they are laid out ... i do like, tho, when you give me things to factor in ... not saying don't, saying have patience ... lol ... you are missing the point that so far for the last few posts i've been addressing the things vin brought up ... they might not fall the way you want, but i have confidence they will come ... if not, you can remind me and i'd be more than willing to learn ... i simply am trying not to get side-tracked at this point in time ... precept upon precept ... one thing at a time ...

Oh, I'm not talking at you, I'm just rambling for anybody who comes along for the sake of Rambling, somebody has to ramble on and on.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The two witnesses finish something.
Zechariah 4 is about starting and ending a job.

The two witnesses of Zechariah 4 are Jachin and Boaz.

Zechariah 4:6 So he answered and said to me, '' This is the word of the Lord to Zerrubbabel. '' Not by might, now by power, but by my spirit.

He is talking about the two towers that stand in front of the Temple that witness everyone who walks through them.

These two towers are symbolic of legs and the mount olive is the mountain which will be split when the legs stand up.

Zechariah 14 :4 His feet will stand on mount olives.......and the mountain of olives will be split in two..........making a very large valley.

This large valley is huge, like a leveled plain.

Upvote 0