Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If the NT interps passages of Zech for us, do we need to keep banging on about strange symbols and names and trees and mirrors? Hasn't it said enough and said it constructively already?

Why bother talking about Elijah and Moses again if there is an NT account in which the purpose of them manifesting in their future is made clear?

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
in the Spirit ... God willing ...
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If the NT interps passages of Zech for us, do we need to keep banging on about strange symbols and names and trees and mirrors? Hasn't it said enough and said it constructively already?

Why bother talking about Elijah and Moses again if there is an NT account in which the purpose of them manifesting in their future is made clear?

:) i love that you think about things ... and how they can be ... because, Interplanner, there is more to the story ... much more ...

i heard before ... i see now ... and i repent in ashes and dust ... words from Job before the Lord restored him and all that he had ...

when we hear, we hear from the prophets i.e. what is written ... when we see, we see how what we heard applies ... through the Holy Spirit ... they rarely, if at all, happen at the same time ... when one sees, it is as a new view right into the kingdom, itself ... it changes everything you have heard into a reality ... spiritually :) ... it brings new depth and new understanding to what is written ... when Jesus shed His blood on the cross, He poured the Holy Spirit out unto the world ... the Holy Spirit is in the blood ... first we hear (through the prophets and the law) then we see through the Holy Spirit ... the one who guides us into Truth i.e. Jesus ... Jesus is where Truth lies ...

have you ever wondered how to apply many of things you have learned ... through the prophets and the law ...

thought for all: if one doesn't acknowledge Jesus, Himself ... how can He begin to recieve the Holy Spirit ... what the Lord has, He has for all ... WHO CHOOSE JESUS ... BOTH HOUSES ... ALL OF ISRAEL ... He wants that none perish ...

little noticed fact ... the Bible was written to the house of Israel ... to all the tribes ... it was not written to the rest of the world ... it confuses things if one tries to figure out how others fit into the picture to view it as having been written to them as well ... it's been said it's all one God ... He is the one who created all ... but He is not the god of those who do evil ... that is Satan or any other god placed before God ... they can't hear ... and they can't see ... and they can't love ... because God is love ... no God, no love ... He is not their father ...

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you posters and posterettes on this page believe that the NT has an organized message about all this already?

yes for me ... but one must not throw out the OT to understand it ... it was never designed to only use one book ... we need the OT and the NT ... or else how would we knnow the prophets and the law ... all the prophets speaking and the law stopped with Elijah's appearance ... then the focus became the Holy Spirit ... one has to look at both to understand ... it just is ...

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think it matters as to if Zechariah turns or not as he sees things. At the start of chapter 5 why did he turn? He also lifted up his eyes back in 2:1, but never stated anything as to he turned first.
In chapter 4, at first he mentions seeing seven pipes, yet at the end of chapter 4 is when he seems to focus his question as to two pipes. So did he see more items or is he still wondering about the scene from the first part of the chapter? Were only two of the pipes golden?

Rev. 11 seems to link to the two witnesses as being the two anointed ones.
Zechariah 4 starts out referring to him as seeing a candlestick. By the end part of the chapter, he refers to the candlestick.

I'd like to hear from you as to what you have ready to post.

why did he turn ...

the olive trees cont'd ... in the first post i worked to paint a picture of who Israel really is ... original Israel and end Israel are the same ... ALL HIS CHILDREN ... not just one house ...

cont'd

zechariah 4:3 ... And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.

Psalm 52:8 ... caution to the prideful wicked ... But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.

the everrgreen olive tree is said to never die ... a fruitful tree ...

Jeremiah 11:16 ... the broken covenant ... The Lord called thy name, A green olive tree, fair and of goodly fruit: with the noise of a great tumult he hath kindled fire upon it, and the branchs of it are broken.

comment: but here the branches are broken ...

Revelation 11:4 ... the two witnesses ... These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks before the God of the earth.

Zechariah 4:14 ... Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

comment: i always wondered why it said two anointed ones when Jesaus is the the Anointed One ... it's clear to me now that for there two be two anointed, they would both have to be a branch off the Anointed One ...

Joshua 3:11-13 ... directions for crosssing Jordan ... Behold, the ark of the covenant of the Lord of all earth passeth over before you in Jordan. Now therefore take you twelve men out of the tribes of Israel, out of every tribe. And it shall come to pass, as soon as the soles of tthe feet of the priests that bear the ark of the Lord, the Lord of all the earth, shall rest in the waters of Jordan, that the waters of Jordan shall be cut off from the waters that come down from above; and they shall stand upon a heap.

comment: every tribe ... not just one house or the other ...

Micah 4:13 ... swords into plowshares ... Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion: for I will make thine horn iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass: and thou shalt beat in pieces many people: and I will consecrate their gain unto the Lord, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth.

comment: thresh = seperate ... horn = power ... an example of standing for something ...

Zechariah 6:5 ... the four chariots ... And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth.

and here they are standing before the Lord ...

Psalm 104:4 ... who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

Hebrews 1:7, 14 ... the Son superior than angels ... And of angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. ... Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

they are ALL ministering spirits ...

1 Kings 22:19 ...Micaiah's true prophecy ... And he said, Hear thout therefore the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on the right hand and on his left.

Comment: don't overlook on the right and on the left ... and don't overlook the word, standing ...

Daniel 7:10 ... Daniel's vision of the four beasts ... A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgement was set, and the books were opened.

comment: notice the fiery flame issued forth from before Him ...

Luke 1:19 ... the birth of John the Baptist foretold ... And the angel answering him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to show the these glad tidings.

comment: again standing ... this one in the presence of the Lord ... He is sent to speak ...

Zechariah 3:7 ... Joshua vindicated ... Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by. Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are among men wondered at: for behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH. For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, shall ye carry every man his neighbor under the vine and under the fig tree.

very interesting set of scriptures ... and thank you to vin for encouraging me to 'look back' :) ... may God bless you ...

comment: who is the BRANCH ... Zechariah 6:12 ...Joshua - symbol pf the priest-king ... And speak unto him, sayin, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is THE BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord; Even he shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both. ... OF THE BOTH ... He shall be the priest on the throne ... HE and HE alone will build the temple ... not a physical temple ... these two verses are prophecy of Messiah to come again ...

comment: take note of seven eyes ...

comment: important to note He gives them places to walk among those that ... again ... stand by ...

comment: 'you shall also judge my house" ... again don't overlook 'those that stand by' ... he will bring forth His servant ... the BRANCH ...

comment: no gender involved ... every man! zechariah 3:7 is a verse connected directly to Zech 4:14 ...

Romans 11:17 ... And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree.

comment: here, again, we see the branch ... and we see them broken off ... from the main branch ...

Acts 2:39 ... Peter's address to Pentecost ... For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

this is a promise to all WHO HEAR THE CALL ...

Joel 2:28 ...the outpouring of God's spirit ... And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughterds shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

ALL FLESH ... not just the Gentiles or just the Jews ... not just the house of Jacob and not just the house of Judah ... BOTH houses ... to ALL He will pour out His Spirit ...

Acts 11:14,15,18 ... Peter is rebuked by the Jewish Christians ... Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved. And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning. When they heard these things they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

comment: Antioch was a widow place i.e. desolate place ... ALL His house ...

Ephesians 2:12,13 ... grace and faith ... That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

this is a completed study on the olive trees themselves and what they are ... but not the end of the topic ...

in those verses we see two olive trees ... one flourishing ... one withering ... a rebellious tree ... but BOTH trees of the Lord ... we see verses attached to those that indicate theyhave to do with the coming Pentecost ... the third and final Pentecost ... as we are told ...

cont'd ...

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
... the Holy Spirit is in the blood ... ..

Are you sure?

Overcoming the World
…6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
comment: who is the BRANCH ... Zechariah 6:12 ...Joshua - symbol of the priest-king ...

Your on the right path but no, Joshuah is not the symbol for priest and king.

But the picture is showing a priest king to come.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

Yes, It is vital to keep banging on about strange symbols, names, trees, mirrors.

If you want to be able to read any of the secret saying, then you continue practicing a language that is pure poetry, I call it the language of ecstasy.

If you want to understand any of the parables or any of Revelation, you have to first find out what everything means in its symbolic reference through poetry, or you will never get the truth.

The sanctuary has 3 carefully delimited zones of holiness and restrictive access. They are in descending order of holiness: ''The holy of holies,'' where the ark and Tablets of the Covenant are kept. This chamber has an antechamber,'' The Holy place.''---Both of these inside the Tent of Meeting, the Tabernacle proper----And its surrounding courtyard. Non priests will be admitted only to the courtyard. The Holy place will be accessible only to priests and Moses; and to the Holy of Holies, only the high priest alone; and that only on the Day of Atonement. The materials used in contructing the Tabernacle, its paraphernalia, and the priestly vestments reflect its varying levels of holiness. The closer to the ark and the Holy of Holies, the more precious the materials.

The outer court furniture{alter and laver} is of wood overlaid in bronze, whereas all the furniture in the temple proper is made of Gold or wood overlaid in Gold.

The outer covering is of dolphin and under that is ram's skins and goat hair, but the inner covering closest to the ark is of fine twisted linen with blue, purple and crimson, so that the fabric directly covering the Tent of Meeting is made with these colors.

Just the study of the colors alone tells you a great deal because your mind has to go to the great sea, and to the Red sea, and to a furnace.

Jesus said,'' Nobody gets to the father but by me.''

He was literally speaking as the alter of incense which stands before the veil. You find Jesus in each item of furniture and find out what it means.

Every single item is as a doctor would write a book on Human anatomy comparing it to Temple construction.

There are 3 veils which one has to pass and these veils are doorways through 3 parts of a Temple.

Jesus said that he was the Way, the truth, and the life.

These are the 3 veils by which a person walks with God in a progressive walk, progression in levels of holiness.

Being that the Temple is designed to show the body of Christ, to learn what all the items and covering mean, is to know thyself.

Ezekiel is told to show the design of the Temple to the people of Israel so that they may be ashamed for their sins. The Tabernacle of Meeting evolved and this evolution shows how the whole body keeps evolving and progressing until you get to Ezekiel Temple where it is ever evolving, and then move to Temple design in Revelation.

You notice all the changes and differences and to learn these, you learn what the tribes mean and how to move through them.

The most important thing is the learning of the Marriage feast that all this points to.

If you don't continually seek the meaning of these things, then you will absolutely not know who Jesus is, and what exactly he came to do.

You will not know what it means to have the proper attire and garment for the wedding and consummation of the wedding.

You will no know what it means to buy oil, and you will not know your place amongst the congregation.

Bad things are said to the people who have not sought after the knowledge of Christ.

''Depart from me, I do not know you.''

'' Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment,'' and he was speechless..'' Then the king said to his servants,'' Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him in to outer darkness{outer court}, There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.' '' For many are called but few are chosen.''

'' Go to the people who sell oil and buy yourself, but while they were out.......''

These are amongst the most important saying and the person who is running the race needs to find out what these things mean, and their meanings can only be found in poetry.

You can easily spot the people who are sincerely seeking to know Jesus and to know everything about him. Just like Ancient Soul.

She is searching for the truth for herself because its very important to know thyself.

I would say that buying oil and obtaining a wedding garment is the most two important things that a person MUST KNOW.

Ancient Soul does not agree with what I say it is to buy oil, nevertheless, a person needs to find out for themselves what it means and then do it.

I am convinced beyond any doubt that buying oil is to go and visit Jews in the hospital, to find the needy Jew and feed him, clothe him and become family to him, to visit him in jail. To stand apart from the rest of the world in close bonds with your brother the Jew, and this is the meaning of the parable of the good Samaritan.

But whatever it mean, a person needs to find out for himself because they will have nobody to point to saying,'' He told me what buying oil mean.''

A person had better find out what a wedding garment is and he had better make for sure that he knows exactly what it is.

A person needs to find out what buying oil is RIGHT NOW!

Again I will tell anyone, '' Buying the oil and receiving the oil is just the first step in a long process that takes years.''

Obtaining a wedding garment takes years.

A person needs to learn about the silver Minas right now, because it takes years to multiply.

Luke 19
20“Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. 21I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’
22“His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? 23Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’
24“Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’
25“ ‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’
26“He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.

Song of Songs 8:8 ''We have a little sister, whose breasts are not yet formed. What shall we do for our sister When she is spoken for?

If she be a wall, We will build upon it a silver battlement;
If she be a door, We will panel it with Cedar.''

But she says,'' I am a wall, My breasts are like towers. So I became in his eyes as one who finds favor.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Joshua - symbol of the priest-king ...

this is the exact caption from my Bible ... i'll stand with that ...

Where?

Please don't take what I write in a bad way, Just trying to figure out where you are coming from.

The fall of Saul is that he tried to be a priest and a king at the same time, and it was the fall of many.

Just asking how you get Joshuah as symbolizing a priest king when he wasn't a king at all.

Curious.

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are you sure?

Overcoming the World
…6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

this is what i was taught ... i will look at it again and see what i see ...

water ... through the womb ... Spirit ... through the Holy Spirit i.e. in the blood ... one of Satan and his angels problems ... they didn't want to be born through the womb ... as i was taught ...

looking at your post of the three that bear witness ... it appears to me through the water is also the Living water ...

so it would seem ...

Father ... Spirit ... the Holy Spirit is the Father's Spirit
Son ... water ... the Living water
Holy Spirit ... blood ... poured out through the Son ...

wouldn't that make it in agreement?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where?

Please don't take what I write in a bad way, Just trying to figure out where you are coming from.

The fall of Saul is that he tried to be a priest and a king at the same time, and it was the fall of many.

Just asking how you get Joshuah as symbolizing a priest king when he wasn't a king at all.

Curious.

as i said ... it is the caption title over those verses as it is in my Bible ... i didn't pull it from anywhere ... another thread, maybe ... i don't know ... i just know to stick to exactly the scriputres the Way they are laid out ... the scriptures are endless in connection if one sticks to the Way they are laid out ... i know i have been given the knowledge to stick right to them ... so i am .... i guess what i'm saying is that's all i have to say on that subject ... i really have no other knowledge there ...

i'm guessing where the problem comes in is there is more than one Joshua ... just a guess ... the scriptures are plain so that's where i would start ... which Joshua are we talking about ...

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think it matters as to if Zechariah turns or not as he sees things. At the start of chapter 5 why did he turn? He also lifted up his eyes back in 2:1, but never stated anything as to he turned first.
In chapter 4, at first he mentions seeing seven pipes, yet at the end of chapter 4 is when he seems to focus his question as to two pipes. So did he see more items or is he still wondering about the scene from the first part of the chapter? Were only two of the pipes golden?

Rev. 11 seems to link to the two witnesses as being the two anointed ones.
Zechariah 4 starts out referring to him as seeing a candlestick. By the end part of the chapter, he refers to the candlestick.

I'd like to hear from you as to what you have ready to post.

:)

cont'd

Zechariah 2:1-3 are visions from God ...

Zechariah 2:1 ... the man with the measuring line ... I lifted mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand.

Ezekiel 40:3 ... the vision of the temple ... And he brought me thither, and behold, there was a man, whose appearance was like the appearance of brass, with a line of flax in his hand, and a measuring reed; and he stood in the gate.

comment: in the gate ... a Hebrewism for the place of judgement ... of brass = filthiness, not pure ...

flax ... 6593 ... from the same as 6580 as in the sense of comminu; linen (i.e. the thread, as carded): - flax, linen ... 6580 .. prob. from an unused root meaning to disintegrate; stupidity (as a result of grossness or of degeneracy): - ex: - extremity ...

Revelation 11:1 ... the two witnesses ... And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, sayiing, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

comment: rod for correction ...

Numbers 23:18 ... the prophecies of Baalam ... And he took up this parable, and said, Rise up, Balak, and hear; hearken unto me, thou son of Zippor:

Zippor = father of Balak king of Moab ... Balak = king of Moab, famous for having hired Balam ...

Revelation 21:15 ... the new Jerusalem ... And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

Ezekiel 44:5 ... the gate of the prince ... And the Lord said unto me, Son of man, mark well, and behold with thine eyes, and hear with thine ears all that I say unto the concerning all the ordinaces of the house of the Lord, and all the laws thereof; and mark well the entering in of house, with every going forth of the sanctuary.

comment: ... mark well = take careful note ...

Ezekiel 43:10 ... Thou son of man, show the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.

sorry, i didn't edit errors ... trying to hurry ... i'm guessing when he looked up and didn't act he was 'taking careful note ... it would just seem that way, i think ...

:) you've been incredibly helpful ... ty, again ...

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
this is what i was taught ... i will look at it again and see what i see ...

water ... through the womb ... Spirit ... through the Holy Spirit i.e. in the blood ... one of Satan and his angels problems ... they didn't want to be born through the womb ... as i was taught ...

looking at your post of the three that bear witness ... it appears to me through the water is also the Living water ...

so it would seem ...

Father ... Spirit ... the Holy Spirit is the Father's Spirit
Son ... water ... the Living water
Holy Spirit ... blood ... poured out through the Son ...

wouldn't that make it in agreement?

Its a very confusing text that isn't easily understood.

Jesus came by water as all men come by water as to say Eve is the mother of all, and all men are born because ten million of them were swimming in the water of the womb but only one sperm makes it{or twins, triplets ect.}

The baby spends 9 months in a water world and then she gives birth of the child and the waters fall and are divided, and this creature born of water begins a new life born of air like a dolphin which has two lives, one in water and one of the air.

But Jesus didn't just come by water only as all men come, he was also born of blood which is different than the rest of us.

Everyone knows that Jesus was the son of David but Jesus referred to himself as the son of man more than anything else.

We know Jesus was the son of David, but what about the son of Joseph?

He was also born the son of Joseph and called,'' Ephraim.''

He was the son of Joseph being that his father was Joseph but his true father is not of Joseph at all.

I'm just thinking out loud, But he is the son of David, the son of Joseph and the son of God.

That's what the plan is, To make the sons of Joseph one with the sons of Judah, and the son of God between them.

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Its a very confusing text that isn't easily understood.

Jesus came by water as all men come by water as to say Eve is the mother of all, and all men are born because ten million of them were swimming in the water of the womb but only one sperm makes it{or twins, triplets ect.}

The baby spends 9 months in a water world and then she gives birth of the child and the waters fall and are divided, and this creature born of water begins a new life born of air like a dolphin which has two lives, one in water and one of the air.

But Jesus didn't just come by water only as all men come, he was also born of blood which is different than the rest of us.

Everyone knows that Jesus was the son of David but Jesus referred to himself as the son of man more than anything else.

We know Jesus was the son of David, but what about the son of Joseph?

He was also born the son of Joseph and called,'' Ephraim.''

He was the son of Joseph being that his father was Joseph but his true father is not of Joseph at all.

I'm just thinking out loud, But he is the son of David, the son of Joseph and the son of God.

That's what the plan is, To make the sons of Joseph one with the sons of Judah, and the son of God between them.

okay ... for now i'm going to say, i'll work on this ... i have an immense amount of understandings flooding me right now ... :) trying to keep up ... i will say this ... right before i came back to post this post another understanding just birthed in me ... :) about the womb ... i love how that works ... so, yes, i will come back to this ... have a few more thoughts on what vin posted ... don't want to let go of where the Holy Spirit is going with this ... don't take this the wrong way, but i was going to do all the tribes and how they laid out before i got this far on one of the three threads ... but kept getting detoured ;) ... so Joesph most likely would have come up ... just guessing there ... but it's logical ... anyway, it's a good time to try to get back to it :) ty ...

so ... grandchild on the way, dinner waiting, weeds to pull, and much more to think on ... it's a good day in the Lord, eh ...

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
had another thought ... never thought about Jesus referring to Himself as son of man ... but wouldn't that be Son of man?

... that staement reminds of this: Jesus also never called God, God ... He called Him Father ... so on the cross when He said God, why have you forsken me (not exact wording?) He was quoting David a thousand years earlier ... Psalm 22, i think ... to show the prophecy come true ...

seriously have to go for a bit ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
okay ... for now i'm going to say, i'll work on this ... i have an immense amount of understandings flooding me right now ... :) trying to keep up ... i will say this ... right before i came back to post this post another understanding just birthed in me ... :) about the womb ... i love how that works ... so, yes, i will come back to this ... have a few more thoughts on what vin posted ... don't want to let go of where the Holy Spirit is going with this ... don't take this the wrong way, but i was going to do all the tribes and how they laid out before i got this far on one of the three threads ... but kept getting detoured ;) ... so Joesph most likely would have come up ... just guessing there ... but it's logical ... anyway, it's a good time to try to get back to it :) ty ...

so ... grandchild on the way, dinner waiting, weeds to pull, and much more to think on ... it's a good day in the Lord, eh ...

Thought I would ramble on a little, maybe you can glean something.

Yup, good day, good days in the Lord.

There are 20 different lists of tribes that show 20 different aspects of looking at them and how they are mixed within each other.

One thing to keep in your mind is that there are 12 ribs on one side and 12 ribs on the other side. There is an eye for one side and an eye for the other side, an arm for one side and an arm for the other side. There is a brain on the left side and a brain on the right side. The ribs are divided into 3 sections{3 sons of Aaron}.

So when you are thinking how the tribes and the gentiles fit, keep in mind that there are 12 on the left side and 12 on the right.

The temple is always showing you a human design being both male and female.

If the veil is rent in two from top to bottom, I would ask you,'' What is the way of a serpent upon a rock?''

''What is the way of a young man with a virgin?''

It is too wonderful for me to consider.

If you have come up to the inner chamber, what is this beautiful black veil made from the she goats of Samaria from the land of Joseph?

What do the mirrors of women mean that the towers are adorned with?

And what is this great sea which stands in the court having 12 oxen made of bronze?

It is an eye.{I have never told anyone this before} But where is the other?

Two by two are loaded into the ark, 2 by 2 sent out as two witnesses because they represented the two witnesses within a person.

The veil being rent in two, which stands before the Lord with an Alter of Incense with a crown on its head, This alter has a dolphin skin covering with also the blue, purple and crimson which depict the waters within men, and show you that you are made with a sea of Water and a sea of blood, but between these is the furnace, because the color is taken from an insect that is put into a furnace to produce the color.

Your mind should go to a dolphin jumping from the water into the air in a birth, and your mind should go to a virgin who has not only consummated the marriage, but has planted a seed in the earth as to say that the Earth gave birth to a son 3 days later on the feast of first fruits. That the veil was rent in two showing the renting in two of a virgin when a man has been with her. Jesus was that virgin as he came by water being born of flesh.

He has died as a woman and he was risen a man.

The crossing over of the waters is to cross from one eye to the other but in the middle of the seas, there is a great furnace, when the waters are split, they uncover the ancient secret paths beneath the sea, and the chambers of hidden knowledge of yourself.

When Jesus walked across the waters in Galilee, he was showing what had to be done as a dolphin skipping across the waters moving from one eye unto the other. {sounds confusing}

1st John 5:8 And there are 3 that bear witness on Earth; The spirit, the water, and the blood; and these 3 agree as one.

These 3 agree as one because whatever you do, you have done and the spirit of the 3 has agreed before the thing was done, and then it was done.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
as i said ... it is the caption title over those verses as it is in my Bible ... i didn't pull it from anywhere ... another thread, maybe ... i don't know ... i just know to stick to exactly the scriputres the Way they are laid out ... the scriptures are endless in connection if one sticks to the Way they are laid out ... i know i have been given the knowledge to stick right to them ... so i am .... i guess what i'm saying is that's all i have to say on that subject ... i really have no other knowledge there ...

i'm guessing where the problem comes in is there is more than one Joshua ... just a guess ... the scriptures are plain so that's where i would start ... which Joshua are we talking about ...

''Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows which sit before thee, for they are men wonder at, for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the Branch.''

You are leaving out Zerrubbabel who is the Governor, and who stands as the head of a nation without a king.

Joshuah and his fellow companions are a great wonder because where there is Joshuah the high priest, there is Zerubbabel, the head of state, and the two together looks to a combination of 2 into one, and even 3 into one.

4 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
8 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you.
10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth.
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Thought I would ramble on a little, maybe you can glean something.

Yup, good day, good days in the Lord.

There are 20 different lists of tribes that show 20 different aspects of looking at them and how they are mixed within each other.

One thing to keep in your mind is that there are 12 ribs on one side and 12 ribs on the other side. There is an eye for one side and an eye for the other side, an arm for one side and an arm for the other side. There is a brain on the left side and a brain on the right side. The ribs are divided into 3 sections{3 sons of Aaron}.

So when you are thinking how the tribes and the gentiles fit, keep in mind that there are 12 on the left side and 12 on the right.

The temple is always showing you a human design being both male and female.

If the veil is rent in two from top to bottom, I would ask you,'' What is the way of a serpent upon a rock?''

''What is the way of a young man with a virgin?''

It is too wonderful for me to consider.

If you have come up to the inner chamber, what is this beautiful black veil made from the she goats of Samaria from the land of Joseph?

What do the mirrors of women mean that the towers are adorned with?

And what is this great sea which stands in the court having 12 oxen made of bronze?

It is an eye.{I have never told anyone this before} But where is the other?

Two by two are loaded into the ark, 2 by 2 sent out as two witnesses because they represented the two witnesses within a person.

The veil being rent in two, which stands before the Lord with an Alter of Incense with a crown on its head, This alter has a dolphin skin covering with also the blue, purple and crimson which depict the waters within men, and show you that you are made with a sea of Water and a sea of blood, but between these is the furnace, because the color is taken from an insect that is put into a furnace to produce the color.

Your mind should go to a dolphin jumping from the water into the air in a birth, and your mind should go to a virgin who has not only consummated the marriage, but has planted a seed in the earth as to say that the Earth gave birth to a son 3 days later on the feast of first fruits. That the veil was rent in two showing the renting in two of a virgin when a man has been with her. Jesus was that virgin as he came by water being born of flesh.

He has died as a woman and he was risen a man.

The crossing over of the waters is to cross from one eye to the other but in the middle of the seas, there is a great furnace, when the waters are split, they uncover the ancient secret paths beneath the sea, and the chambers of hidden knowledge of yourself.

When Jesus walked across the waters in Galilee, he was showing what had to be done as a dolphin skipping across the waters moving from one eye unto the other. {sounds confusing}

1st John 5:8 And there are 3 that bear witness on Earth; The spirit, the water, and the blood; and these 3 agree as one.

These 3 agree as one because whatever you do, you have done and the spirit of the 3 has agreed before the thing was done, and then it was done.

noted ... i did 'glean' some things :) .. i'm assuming you mean pick up what i can use ... or something like that ... (not that it isn't all usable ... not the greatest picture, i guess) ... like Naomi gleaned from Boaz ... i'll come back to this ... still working on a few other things ...

Upvote 0

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I bought the oil and I received the oil.

Someone was sent to me to teach me.

I am not without proof that I have been taught things, its just that I learned not to tell, but when I do tell the things that the oil brought, the whole world will take notice of it and think its cool.

But then after some time, it will terrify people, because it is terrifying.

I think I am going to start a thread and tell what I know because I am tired of keeping the secret.

But when I do tell, it will be because we will see many people sharing rare truths that they were led to. I was just shown truths about the kingdom of heaven down one path, and I know that I'm not alone, I suspect and expect that many people will acknowledge truths that they have been led to also.

That the gospel of the kingdom of heaven will be preached in the world as a witness, and this gospel has never been known among the majority, or among the multitudes of people who have come and gone speaking a trillion sermons.

I think the time is now.

A time to say things that have never been said, a time to learn the truth in these last days.

Matthew 24:12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. '' But he who endures to the end shall be saved. '' And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.''

I believe I am going to start a thread and preach this gospel.

i've been thinking it's time for some things, too ... time will tell ...

Upvote 0