United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
RIP

I remember passing his tracts out on parking lots when I was a kid. Kinda grew up with his weird cartoons. Even at my age and no longer a Christian I still view his content, I regularly watch a Youtube serious called The Bible Reloaded that pokes fun at his work.

Looks like he'll never supply new material again.

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
When I was on Rapture Ready, I asked for advice on helping the poor. They told me that passing out gospel tracts were a better option and gave me a link to a website full of printable gospel tracts.

I actually considered it only to look at the tracts and think, "Yeah, no. I'm not doing that."

Lol I don't know.. I'm thinking that everyone should buy some Chick Tracts out of remembrance and spread them around. I mean really litter the landscape with them. Lol.

Upvote 0

chandraclaws

May 25, 2015
✟3,897.00
Faith
Christian
The problem with Evangelicals like Jack Chick is that they expect everyone to be a preacher. They tend to forget that we all have different gifts and talents. Paul had to make the body members parable for this reason.

Thank you for saying that. Some churches I've been involved in lay a lot of guilt on their people for not all being street preachers. It's always sent me on a downward spiral to feeling like something must be really wrong with me because I just couldn't do it that way- that I must not be a real Christian. I don't believe that now, but it did do some damage.

Upvote 0