Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No one's sins are taken away until he or she trusts in the blood of Jesus. The fact that His blood was shed nearly two thousand years ago has no bearing on this rule.
Wrong. All of the sins of the whole world. No qualifications listed.

Upvote 0

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
1 John 2:2
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
SUMMARY OF ROMANS 11

GOD HAS NOT CAST AWAY ISRAEL
1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.

ISRAEL ALWAYS HAS A BELIEVING REMNANT
Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. 5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

THE ELECTION OF GRACE IS BY GRACE ALONE
6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

MANY IN ISRAEL HAVE BEEN BLINDED BY GOD
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded 8 According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear, unto this day. 9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:10Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

ISRAEL’S BLINDNESS MEANS THE SALVATION OF GENTILES
11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. 12Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? 13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

JEALOUSY OF GENTILES MIGHT BRING SOME JEWS TO SALVATION
14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. 15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, whatshall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

BELIEVING ISRAEL: THE “GOOD OLIVE TREE”
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

GENTILES NOT TO BE HIGHMINDED AGAINST JEWS
18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

GENTILES ARE “WILD OLIVE BRANCHES” GRAFTED IN
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

THE MYSTERY OF ISRAEL’S TEMPORARY BLINDNESS
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED AT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

THE PROMISES TO THE PATRIARCHS (ABRAHAM, ISAAC, & JACOB) REMAIN
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

GENTILE SALVATION TO BE FOLLOWED BY JEWISH SALVATION
30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

GOD’S WAYS ARE UNFATHOMABLE
33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? 35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? 36For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Israel's temporary fall (the "in part," a reference to time) was prophesied in Daniel's mystery, or secret of God.

How long, however, as well as what God would be doing in the interim, were not Prophesied.

Instead, Daniel was told to seal up the book until the time of said secret's end.

Paul's point in Romans 11:25 is that to him (Paul) was revealed how long Israel's temporary fall would last, and what God would be doing during said interim.

Revelation then takes up the finishing up of Daniel 2's secret of God, Rev. 10.

Reactions: Job8
Upvote 0

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Israel's temporary fall (the "in part," a reference to time) was prophesied in Daniel's mystery, or secret of God.

How long, however, as well as what God would be doing in the interim, were not Prophesied.

Instead, Daniel was told to seal up the book until the time of said secret's end.

Paul's point in Romans 11:25 is that to him (Paul) was revealed how long Israel's temporary fall would last, and what God would be doing during said interim.

Revelation then takes up the finishing up of Daniel 2's secret of God, Rev. 10.
This is the proper way to understand this passage and reconcile it with other Scriptures. There are many more in the Prophets pertaining to the redemption and restoration of Israel.

Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As usual; some will consistently be found to accuse others of manmade doctrine, not because it is; but because it does not fit what is really their own failure to study a thing out a bit more in depth, before allowing themselves their conclusions.

Years at that and such individuals will reach a point where there is no longer a means of reasoning with them.

Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT

This thread is now a Dispensationalist Only Thread.

If your post is missing it's for that reason.
<staff edit>
As far as I know, there are only 3 dispensationalists on this forum that have posted in the last 2 months - Biblewriter (Ac2), Danoh (Ac9), and me, Ac28. There may be others but they haven't shown their colors yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
<staff edit>As far as I know, there are only 3 dispensationalists on this forum that have posted in the last 2 months - Biblewriter (Ac2), Danoh (Ac9), and me, Ac28. There may be others but they haven't shown their colors yet.
I'm here, but I don't do a lot of posting. So count me in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0