MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I could see most of the complaints the guys were making. Our society is so driven that we have to accomplish more and more, learn more and more, produce, accumulate, go go go. It takes time to stop and feel, not only to feel what our partner is feeling but also to feel who we are inside. Then it takes more time to figure out how to respond to those feelings. But so often we don't have time because we have a list of things that need to be accomplished.

Right now I could be working on my bathroom. And I'd really like to get my new shower base in so I could take a shower rather than washing up. But I find posting here to do more for my inner man than completing the list. Now not everyone can relax as they have money to make to just pay the bills. Or their kids are demanding their attention. I'm talking about lists we create that might make us rich or that we have an impressive house or climb some ladder but doesn't do anything for our soul because we haven't been with God or we don't have a friend we can hang out with.

So I saw most of the problems being they weren't taking time to be each others friend, to look each other in the eyes, to cuddle and hug and to have sex. In my book there isn't much better than being intimate for a few hours.

Upvote 0

TheyCallMeDavid

May 13, 2013
Florida
✟4,108.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,239,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
I got almost all the way through it but had to stop
because it was just exhausting. I hope I’m never
again in a situation where so much pressure to make
another person happy is placed upon me. Especially
now that I know that happiness is an inside job to
begin with.

-

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Messy2

Sep 20, 2015
✟871.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Unfortunately the link no longer works. I'm curious what it says. I have to say that there is probably a decent amount of whining and blame involved, which I see more and more and find exhausting.
Yeah better go sit on the corner of the roof then.

Upvote 0