Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

The time of the end will go beyond what people think. The last end was in 133 AD. Two days from then is 2133 AD.

Habakkuk 2

1 I will stand at my watch
and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
and what answer I am to give to this complaint.

The LORD’s Answer
2 Then the LORD replied:
“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a messenger may run with it.

My name is Michael and I am that messenger.

3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it lingers, wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay.

Isaiah 46:13
I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Isaiah 48:9
For my own name's sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off.

Ezekiel 12:25
But I the LORD will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious house, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

Habakkuk 2:2-3
2. Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a messenger may run with it. 3. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it lingers, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

Revelation 10:6
And he swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!

Hosea 6:2
After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

2 Peter 3:8
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

Revelation 1:19-20.
“Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. The mystery of the Seven Stars that you saw in my right hand and of the Seven Golden Lampsticks is this: The Seven Stars are the messengers of the Seven Congregations, and the Seven Lampsticks are the Seven Congregations.

Truth is made known by reason of the facts.

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The time of the end will go beyond what people think. The last end was in 133 AD. Two days from then is 2133 AD.

Habakkuk 2

The LORD’s Answer
2 Then the LORD replied:

Are you saying that your real name is Michael and that you are the messenger Habakkuk 2:2? Why was the last end 133 AD rather than 33 AD?

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Are you saying that your real name is Michael and that you are the messenger Habakkuk 2:2? Why was the last end 133 AD rather than 33 AD?
I am that messenger. In 167 BC the temple was taken over by the Hellenistic Jews. Israel was not defeated until 133 AD. Two parabolic days from 133 AD is 2133 AD. From 167 BC to 2133 AD is 2300.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Daniel 8:13 Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, “How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled—the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, the surrender of the sanctuary and the trampling underfoot of the Lord’s people?”

14 He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”

The Interpretation of the Vision
15 While I, Daniel, was watching the vision and trying to understand it, there before me stood one who looked like a man. 16 And I heard a man’s voice from the Ulai calling, “Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of the vision.”

17 As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. “Son of man,” he said to me, “understand that the vision concerns the time of the end.”

18 While he was speaking to me, I was in a deep sleep, with my face to the ground. Then he touched me and raised me to my feet.

19 He said: “I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath, because the vision concerns the appointed time of the end." 20 The two-horned ram that you saw represents the kings of Media and Persia. 21 The shaggy goat is the king of Greece, and the large horn between its eyes is the first king. 22 The four horns that replaced the one that was broken off represent four kingdoms that will emerge from his nation but will not have the same power.

23 “In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a fierce-looking king, a master of intrigue, will arise. 24 He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy those who are mighty, the holy people. 25 He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

26 “The vision of the evenings and mornings that has been given you is true, but seal up the vision, for it concerns the distant future.”

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am that messenger. In 167 BC the temple was taken over by the Hellenistic Jews. Israel was not defeated until 133 AD. Two parabolic days from 133 AD is 2133 AD. From 167 BC to 2133 AD is 2300.
On what grounds/authority should we believe you are that messenger? Surely there have been false messengers, false teachers, false prophets, false apostles, even false messiahs until now. I am not rejecting you as that messenger. I'm just trying to establish that as truth.

There are several online sources that say Israel was defeated in 135 AD (possibly 136 AD). Why 133? Also, why do you say a 1,000 year day ended at that time rather than 70 AD when the temple was destroyed or the year Yeshua was born or died and the believers started entering the Kingdom?

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Proving who I am would be hazardous to my health. Before it is my time to die I will offer proof as to who I am.

The reason for the discrepancy is because the Gregorian Calendar is off by two years after 0 AD, and before 0 AD it is off by four years. Yahshua was born 4 BC and 4 BC equals 0 AD. The Civil Hebrew Calendar is off by 140 years. The fall of the temple in 167 BC marks the beginning of the 2300 prophecy. Michael.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
...what if all these fantasies come flailing around
The numbers given in the bible in regards to last day events do not added up naturally, it is then assumed that they are parabolic in nature. What is certain is that the scriptures will be fulfilled in a parabolic way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Theory based upon the bible.

Daniel 12:11

“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

Daniel 12:12

Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

The first resurrection of the Elect.

Revelation 11:3

And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

3.5 years

Revelation 12:6

The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Revelation 13:5

The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months.

42X30=1260. That is 1260 years. 1798 AD minus 1260 years is 538 AD.

The half an hour and one hour are illogical statements here below, but being parables they make perfect sense. Half an hour is about 21 years, and the hour is about 42 years; based upon one thousand years is a day.

Revelation 8:1

When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

Revelation 17:12

“The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What do these numbers have to do with prophecies that are longer than the numbers?

Daniel 8:13 Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, “How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled —the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, the surrender of the sanctuary and the trampling underfoot of the Lord’s people?”

14 He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”

The Interpretation of the Vision

15 While I, Daniel, was watching the vision and trying to understand it, there before me stood one who looked like a man. 16 And I heard a man’s voice from the Ulai calling, “Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of the vision.”

17 As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. “Son of man,” he said to me, “understand that the vision concerns the time of the end.”

18 While he was speaking to me, I was in a deep sleep, with my face to the ground. Then he touched me and raised me to my feet.

19 He said: “I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath, because the vision concerns the appointed time of the end. 20 The two-horned ram that you saw represents the kings of Media and Persia. 21 The shaggy goat is the king of Greece, and the large horn between its eyes is the first king. 22 The four horns that replaced the one that was broken off represent four kingdoms that will emerge from his nation but will not have the same power.

23 “In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a fierce-looking king, a master of intrigue, will arise. 24 He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy those who are mighty, the holy people. 25 He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

26 “The vision of the evenings and mornings that has been given you is true, but seal up the vision, for it concerns the distant future.”

27 I, Daniel, was worn out. I lay exhausted for several days. Then I got up and went about the king’s business. I was appalled by the vision; it was beyond understanding.

There could be also a literal application to these numbers, but we are looking for them to fit with our time frame. Christ returns in [two days,] but two days from when? I believe it is from the final defeat of Israel in 133 AD. 133 + 2000= 2133 AD. Also 167 BC is when the temple and people were taken over by the Hellenist. 2300-167 BC = 2133 AD.

According to the encyclopedia the lowest common divisor is a meaningless term.
Anyway, we want the smallest whole number that is divisible into each of the numbers.

1260 + 777 = 2037 [-70 =1967]
1290 + 777 = 2067 [-2000=67] [2067+42=2109+3.5=2112.5]
+1335 + 777 = 2112 [+21=2133] [2300-167=2133]
3885 ÷5 = 777

Since 1000 years can equal a day, then an hour is about 42 years; and a half hour is about 21 years. The Two Witnesses preach for 3.5 years.

1260÷5= 252
1290÷5= 258
1335÷5=+267
--------------------
I thought the numbers were interesting because they all are anniversary dates. 1967 AD + 70= 2037 AD. 1967 AD + 100=2067 AD. 2300-167 BC= 2133 AD. 2133 - 2000=133 AD. Plus the time frames fit the prophecies. These numbers did not fit any past event, therefore they must belong to the future, but yet something was not being said. Then there came the need to solve for an unknown. And this is what resulted.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you and give you His peace.
Running the same numbers from the time the Dome of the Rock was built on the Temple Mount and you have

1260 + 688 = 1948 The year Israel was born again
1290 + 688 = 1978 The peace agreement [The Camp David Accords] were signed by Egyptian President Anwar El Sadat and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem
1335 + 688 = 2023 Yet to have an event
2023 - 7 = 2016 [Third Eclipse series]
2023 - 3 1/2 = 2020 Yet to have an event

There are a lot of date combinations which could possible be the fulfillment understanding of Daniel's time prophecies. Many have left those prophecies as past fulfilled with Yeshua's first coming, but there are still many unaddressed parts of the prophecies that are not yet fulfilled.

• Informative
Reactions: AbbaLove
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The arch of Baal has been erected in 2016. Aug 19, 2016 - The arch will make an appearance in New York this September. The 'Arch of Triumph' was the "entrance way" to the temple of Baal in Syria. Originally it was the Temple of Baal that was going to be reproduced but they changed it to the arch also known as Arch of Palmyra.

If you are wondering where is the relevance... During the reign of Ahab and Jezebel, at the height of Baal worship in Israel, God directly confronted the paganism through His prophet Elijah. First, God showed that He, not Baal, controlled the rain by sending a drought lasting three-and-one-half years (1 Kings 17:1). Then Elijah called for a showdown on Mt. Carmel to prove once and for all who the true God was.

• Informative
Reactions: AbbaLove
Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The number 777 is not a randomly selected number, but it is a product of those prophetic numbers divisible by 5. The number 5 being the lowest number that the three numbers would divide by. 777 is a product of those numbers. The two day prophecy is time sensitive, and it must fall between the years 1996 AD and 2144 AD. Numbers before or after those dates are not relevant to the prophecy. In order for those numbers to have a literal application, the temple would have to be rebuilt. I do know that the temple will be rebuilt in the near future, but I do not know at what time. The world is going to be destroyed by three thirds, but in separate events; because of the time lapse between events there will be survivors. Let me give this more thought.

Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The number 777 is not a randomly selected number, but it is a product of those prophetic numbers divisible by 5. The number 5 being the lowest number that the three numbers would divide by. 777 is a product of those numbers.
1260÷5= 252
1290÷5= 258
1335÷5=+267
These three numbers that total 3885 can also be divided by 3 as can 3885.
1260÷3=420
1290÷3=430
1335÷3=445
3885÷3 = 1295 ... What is the significance of these numbers?

The world is going to be destroyed by three thirds, but in separate events; because of the time lapse between events there will be survivors. Let me give this more thought.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Habakkuk 2

The LORD’s Answer
2 Then the LORD replied:

3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it lingers, wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay.

Isaiah 46:13
I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Isaiah 48:9
For my own name's sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off.

Ezekiel 12:25
But I the LORD will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious house, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

Habakkuk 2:2-3
2. Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a messenger may run with it. 3. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it lingers, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

Revelation 10:6
And he swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!

Hosea 6:2
After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

2 Peter 3:8
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

Revelation 1:19-20.
“Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. The mystery of the Seven Stars that you saw in my right hand and of the Seven Golden Lampsticks is this: The Seven Stars are the messengers of the Seven Congregations, and the Seven Lampsticks are the Seven Congregations.

Truth is made known by reason of the facts.
"The last end"?

Upvote 0