Neenie1

Senior Veteran
Feb 17, 2005
✟13,806.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So my son is turning 6 in less than a month (28/11)

We are planning on a party in the park. So now he is referring to it as a "dinosaur party" So I made a joke and said it's "dinosaur stomp party" and he said no that's a very silly idea - where do you get these ideas from (ROFL, it sounds like something I would say to him)

Then I said to him are you going to miss being 5, and he says no I've been waiting ALLLLL year to turn 6 and I just caaaaan't wait. (ROFL)

So now this party in the park which we were going to invite everyone to, and they can just play games and eat birthday cake now has a theme and he wants to play dinosaur games.

He wants to do a treasure hunt with toy dinosaurs but they have to give them back to him when they find them (of course) so I pointed out that we would use lollies for the treasure hunt (like minties or other wrapped lollies) and he wants to have dinosaur lollies. ROFL. I don't think I've ever seen dinosaur lollies.

Anyway, I think it was really cute. He came up with these ideas himself. He's so funny. He may not miss being 5 but I will miss him being 5 and I hope the best is yet to come. I feel a bit sad but there's not much I can do about it, they grow up soooo fast.

Lil'_Miss_Princess_Aimz

Sep 20, 2005
sydney,australia
Visit site
✟30,226.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
LOL that is so cute!

The natural confectionary company make dinosaur shaped lollies!
I love them! You could use them but they aren't wrapped so you would have to wrap them up.
i was gonna say the same thing!!

and neens - just imagine how much cuter he'll be if he's 6 hah.

Reactions: Kazamataz
Upvote 0

Neenie1

Senior Veteran
Feb 17, 2005
✟13,806.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL that is so cute!

The natural confectionary company make dinosaur shaped lollies!
I love them! You could use them but they aren't wrapped so you would have to wrap them up.

Ah yes now I remember the ad.

I will probably use them in jellies, make jellies with plastic cups and make either green or blue jelly so they can be swimming dinorsaurs ROFL.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums